MAC Veluxe Brow Liner - Brunette

No Image

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I like this pencil but Im not sure if it is my favourite thing to fill my brows with. I also like the MAC eye brows pencils. All in all MAC makes excellent eye brow products. I have got the shade deep brunette and I have blond hair and fair skin. However Deep brunette looks natural on me. It is just a kind of brown without yellow or red ndertones. First when you start drawing it feels hard and like it is doing nothing but then you look at your brows and yu see that it definitely does something. This is a hard powdery eye pencil. Compared to MAC eye brows this is more sheer but MAC eye brows has more precise tip but also more pigmentation as it has a different formula than this. It is a good product to be honest but I also like really oily pencils and just normal eye pencils for doing my brows. I dont like that I seem to have little more harder time creating super sharp look with this rather than brow powder. I will probably not buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I truly love this! I was using the Urban Decay Brow Tamer, and it is quite good too, but it ran out in not more than four weeks, and considering that I have to travel about an hour to go to the nearest Sephora, I decided to check it out in Mac, which is just 15 minutes away.
That being said, the color (Brunette) is perfect for my brows. I have blond hair and dark eyebrows, so it's always been kind of difficult to find a good match. This shade wears so subtle, my brows don't look like they have makeup on, but they sure look filled in. Besides, it turned out to be cheaper than I expected.
Long story short, I like this and I would repurchase.

on 12/24/2013 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best match for my brows. I was using the mechanical pencil in brunette but that seems to have been discontinued? I tried lingering but that color was a bit off for me personally. My brows are brunette and neither ash tones nor red tones are very prominent. This is unbelievably natural. I use a very light hand to apply and use the great spooly brush on the opposite end of this pencil both before and after applying. This pencil needs sharpening but it seems it may even last longer than the mechanical one. I think that fact and the brush more than makes up for the slightly higher price tag versus the mechanical pencil. Highly recommend.

on 9/19/2014 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm an eyebrow LOVER. I think when you have the right brow, right colour, right arch your entire face is just pulled together and your eyes pop more. This was my favourite eyebrow pencil for months, matches so naturally to your eyebrow colour and it blends gorgeously with a powder. Here's where I have to bag on this product a little, the build up on the eyebrow pencil is just awful, it actually starts to turn a few shades lighter if you try to go over a certain area a few times (bummer) I also hated to sharpen this pencil, you could get a single use out of it before you had to sharpen it and waste a lot of product. If your just looking to fill in your brows for that extra oomf this will work wonders, if your like me and you barely have any brows and you have a lot of bald spots to fill in this gets cakey and gets hard to work with.

Pros:
Brush at the end to blend and comb through brows
Natural colours/cooler tones
Blends well

Cons:
Needs to be sharpened a lot
Cakey look with to much
Builds up and turns a few shades lighter

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So natural on me. I have black eyebrows but they're a little sparse in some spots. Most brow pencils and powders are too warm and harsh. This is so easy to use, just a little light strike and it just blends in with out any work. I also like using this to tightline. So pretty and natural, not harsh like black and esrpesso brown liners. It makes my lash line more feathery/fluffy? Make sense? Anyway, I just love it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This works well on my eyebrows. I recommend you apply it with a lot of small strokes and a light hand so it doesn't look to harsh. I prefer to color my eyebrows, but this is a great eyebrow pencil. Love that it has a brush in the end, its very useful.

Popular Brows Products