Physicians Formula Super CC+ Cream SPF 30

Physicians Formula Super CC+ Cream SPF 30
Super CC+ Cream SPF 30

3.8

Titanium Dioxide 5.76%, Zinc Oxide 2.94% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Teprenone, Hydroxycapric Acid, Hydroxycaprylic Acid, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol , Castor Oil Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-4, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide - See more at: http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/face/bb-cc/06234.html#sthash.Pb6tuljW.dpuf

on 9/9/2017 7:26:00 PM

Another BB/CC fail. Too sheer on my combo skin, not enough coverage, too oily feel, and a plastic-y smell, Ugh.

on 7/8/2017 12:09:00 AM

I used to use It Cosmetics CC Cream but have switched. Better price, better coverage, love the tub, easier to find. Long lasting and the finish is gorgeous! Wish it had a higher spf, but the 30 it provides seems to work well. I have already repurchased twice. I use an oil control powder to set and I have no excessive shine. No breakouts.

on 1/20/2017 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

It's a love. I have very oily skin and this manages to somehow stay on my skin all day without a complete meltdown. Love the shade, the finish and how it melts into my skin just right. I use my fingers to apply and blend and it works like a charm.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

A little heavier than a bb, but with a creamy, easy to blend texture that can go on with a light coverage and can be built up to a medium coverage foundation. Shade light looks a little dark coming out of the tube but will lighten up upon use. I tried this a few years ago and thought it was good enough to warrant a rebuy, and I honestly like it just as much as a few high end bb creams I have.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've given this a few tries but I just don't like it.the bb cream seems to work best for me but any results? Nothing different than the bb. I haven't seen any improvement in skin tone or texture.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Overrated. Too dark. Too orange. Sweats off, even when it's cold out. Terrible.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have already bought back ups. This on top of primer, with a light dusting of powder lasts ALL say (12 hr work shift plus a 40 minute commute).
I apply this with a beauty blender. I reach for this more than my high end foundations. It's a bit pricey for drugstore but CVS has great sales.

on 8/15/2016 9:06:00 AM

This cc cream caused me major breakouts. I have never been acne prone, but after using this for about a week, my face broke out horribly. I did like the coverage, however, I had to discontinue because the breakouts it caused.

on 6/22/2016 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Love this stuff! For my light makeup days, this stuff is great! Not greasy, not too dry and decent coverage for a cc cream, and feels good on the skin. I have sensitive skin so the way something feels on my face is really important. The spf only contains zinc oxide and titanium dioxide which are the only 2 spf ingredients my skin doesn't break out from and I'd recommend everyone stick to those, especially the zinc. It's also fragrance free which is a plus, as opposed to the "organics wear" cc version which oddly does have fragrance. This is a bit pricey for a drugstore product but worth it since I only buy every 4-5 months anyway!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this product. I have used it for about a year. I have rosacea w
ith a lot of flakiness. My skin is also highly reactive and super sensitive and trying new products is a horror to me. This product contains everything I need in one product. It has no fragrance and no alcohol - super super important to my skin. It is not drying and the coverage is light to medium.(depending on how much is applied) It actually looks better on my skin after a couple of hours (improves flaky look) and does not cause any reaction. (miracle in itself!) The only problem I have noticed (I think if the product is old) is that it tends to get little white balls in it. You can usually squish them. unless there's a lot of them. If there is a lot, I usually take it back and get a new tube. Also the color light is a little too dark for my skin.