Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

I just bought a bottle on a whim and love it! The texture is thick- not what I'm used to- but the coverage is adequate for my needs. I usually wear tinted moisturizer with SPF but then has been wearing L'Oréal's True Match Lumi and when my bottle ran out decided I would explore cruelty-free brands from now on. I love that I got it at a drugstore so it is relatively affordable, and …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

age30-35

skinVery Dry, Fair, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

1.0

Sep/09/2017

Another BB/CC fail. Too sheer on my combo skin, not enough coverage, too oily feel, and a plastic-y smell, Ugh.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (718 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Jul/08/2017

I used to use It Cosmetics CC Cream but have switched. Better price, better coverage, love the tub, easier to find. Long lasting and the finish is gorgeous! Wish it had a higher spf, but the 30 it provides seems to work well. I have already repurchased twice. I use an oil control powder to set and I have no excessive shine. No breakouts.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

2.0

Mar/25/2017

I've given this a few tries but I just don't like it.the bb cream seems to work best for me but any results? Nothing different than the bb. I haven't seen any improvement in skin tone or texture.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Other, Medium

eyesHazel

Jan/20/2017

It's a love. I have very oily skin and this manages to somehow stay on my skin all day without a complete meltdown. Love the shade, the finish and how it melts into my skin just right. I use my fingers to apply and blend and it works like a charm.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

age30-35

skinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

hairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jan/20/2017

A little heavier than a bb, but with a creamy, easy to blend texture that can go on with a light coverage and can be built up to a medium coverage foundation. Shade light looks a little dark coming out of the tube but will lighten up upon use. I tried this a few years ago and thought it was good enough to warrant a rebuy, and I honestly like it just as much as a few high end bb creams I have. …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (281 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Cool

hairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Jan/15/2017

Overrated. Too dark. Too orange. Sweats off, even when it's cold out. Terrible.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

age36-43

skinOily, Fair, Not Sure

hairBlond, Other, Other

Jan/15/2017

I have already bought back ups. This on top of primer, with a light dusting of powder lasts ALL say (12 hr work shift plus a 40 minute commute).
I apply this with a beauty blender. I reach for this more than my high end foundations. It's a bit pricey for drugstore but CVS has great sales.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

age36-43

skinOily, Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

1.0
fromclh71

Aug/15/2016

This cc cream caused me major breakouts. I have never been acne prone, but after using this for about a week, my face broke out horribly. I did like the coverage, however, I had to discontinue because the breakouts it caused.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBlond, Other, Other

Jul/04/2016

I really like this product. I have used it for about a year. I have rosacea w
ith a lot of flakiness. My skin is also highly reactive and super sensitive and trying new products is a horror to me. This product contains everything I need in one product. It has no fragrance and no alcohol - super super important to my skin. It is not drying and the coverage is light to medium.(depending …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

age56 & Over