L'Oreal Extraordinaire by Color Riche Lip Color (All Shades)

L'Oreal Extraordinaire by Color Riche Lip Color (All Shades)

3.9

Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica Silylate, Pentylene Glycol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Magnesium Silicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Nelumbium Speciosum Extract / Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Parfum / Fragrance. [ /- MAY CONTAIN] ●CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ● MICA ● CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE● CI 77491 ● CI 77492 ● CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ● CI 15850 / RED 7● CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE ● CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE ● CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE ● CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ● CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE

on 2/7/2017 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I agree with Avince.

I'm 30 with dry lips and pale skin with yellow to neutral undertones. I bought Ruby Opera (304) and Rouge Allegro (303), hoping for reds I could mix with something else and also hoping Ruby Opera would be a crimson with some layering, based on internet reviews.

I'm someone who repeatedly buys and then gives up on lip products that appear neutral to blue undertone/ second-or-third-darkest-red lip products hoping, hoping upon application I'll get a for a true crimson, deep red, or something a little bordeaux wine-y, and all the online pics of swatches made me think Ruby Opera would hit the mark.

I tried Ruby Opera first, and....NOPE. That was the darkest red in the collection and it comes out the same very unattractive, cherry, tacky shade of pinky red I'm tired of finding. So be aware, all, as usual, this is much, much lighter on skin and in person than in the bottle and perhaps even online. I'm pretty unhappy. If you like that shade, go for it, but honestly, it's SO bright a pink-red and has odd hunks of glitter here and there...there are better selections for that color range.

If you like bright pink cool reds, Ruby Opera is your color. I want something richer.

This was also so tacky and sticky and settled into my lip lips, I couldn't imagine wanting to wear this more than an hour.

Very disappointed in L'Oreal.

on 7/19/2016 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I recently purchased the shade Samaritaine Beige, and have been in adoration over this lip product. The formula is moisturizing, but has a beautiful matte finish nonetheless. I love applying this product over a lipliner as I feel this makes for the best look. The only thing I dislike is the liquid lipstick's tendency to transfer.

I bought this color in coral encore and the coloring is nice but doesn't stay long and is a sticky wear

on 5/27/2016 9:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Ruby Opera color: Sticky, streaky, hard-to-spread mess that still peeled off immediately. Hard pass. I won't be revisiting this formula.

on 3/24/2016 7:03:00 PM

Bought these in a BOGO 50% off in Rouge Allegro, Ruby Opera and Plum Adagio. They're a cross between a liquid lipstick (as one reviewer called them) and lip gloss. Rouge Allegro is red and pink, but leans toward red. Beautiful color and fun-bright and great for summer. Love it! Plum Adagio is a gorgeous dark plum color-very elegant and vampy/sexy. Not my usual thing, but once I put it on I can see how it would be a show stopper at night and I'm definitely going to keep using it. Ruby Opera is a darker red. Really bold, but a bit too dark for me, so I lighten it a bit by blotting and it leaves a nice stain. I'd recommend these!

on 12/21/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I found these on clearance at Target for $3.88!!
I wasn't particularly interested in these because I prefer full color satin lip colors, but the price was so great that I thought "why not try them out?"
I purchased Rose Symphony and Coral Encore. These were the only ones that were unopened. They look quite similar on the lips, but Coral Encore is just a touch more peachy/coral.
Overall, I think these are beautiful. I haven't been so impressed by a lip color in such a long time. The two I purchased are the lighter colors in the line, so they are quite a sheer wash of color. But something about the way they apply make me look so healthy and awake.
They make my lips soft and juicy without being overly glossy.
They are also incredibly easy to apply. I simply swipe on, rub my lips together, and pat away any of the excess product. This technique leaves me with nice rosy healthy looking lips.
If you find these on sale, I highly recommend that you try them out.
They even impressed the matte-lip-fanatic that I am!!
I want to buy more colors, but I'll wait for a sale again. Who doesn't love a great price right?? :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought Nude Ballet, i didn't realize they were not safety sealed in stores; my lipstick I got from drugstore .com was completely sealed not just some flimsy sticker but entire thing was shrink wrapped w clear cellophane. I had to use a knife to remove. I had to wait 48 hours only to receive it free shipping + bonus no germy people test the tubes! I hate it when makeup gets tested by the public (it is disgusting!). Nude Ballet was the lippie that Kim K wore to her wedding reception so that was a big motivator for me to buy/try these. They are kind of expensive for DS items if Kim K hadn't worn i would not have gotten it tbh.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

You know, I find these very comparable to Maybelline's Color Elixirs line (which I love). However the biggest difference is Loreal has even more pigment and no shimmer in these shades. That is a huge plus in my book. HOWEVER........ Loreal really doesn't offer many pale-friendly shades in this line. Which is a shame because if they did, I'd be buying them.

So I bought the shade Rose Melody as it's the lightest. I'd describe it as a light-medium warm pink. I'd describe these "lip glosses" more as a pigmented balm. They even pass my chapstick test. This means I can apply them overnight and wake up to buttery smooth lips with gloss still intact. Watery, less balmy formulas typically end up on my pillow. And drying formulas often leave me with dreaded granny lips.

Side-note: I did buy Nude Ballet. However I returned it after applying it and seeing that the color is medium brown.

If Loreal would just offer a few lighter shades, I'd bump this review up to 5 lippies.

on 6/21/2015 1:19:00 PM

I have purchased about 5 of these, I love them!

Colour: Rose Symphony
Pigmentation: High
Consistency: Quite thick
Wear time: 5 hours

I love the colour, they wear well and last well. Once the gloss wears off, the colour stays as a slight stain. Love these.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

I have a love hate relationship with this lipgloss.

I love the color, the shine, the durability, and slight moisturizing benefits of this product. The Rouge Allegro is my favorite because it can be hard for me to find a pink this bright to go with my skintone. I also have it Ruby Opera and Plum Adagio which look a little vampy and retro. They set off certain outfits but the Rouge Allegro is the one I sport the most at work...course I have a lot of hot pink tools and a hot pink hoody so that may have something to do with it.

I love the versatility of this product. I can use my regular lip balm and then put the slightest amount of the Rouge Allegro and it makes my lips look naturally pink. A little bit more and it's your standard lip gloss look. A full glide of this in any colour makes my lips look like hard candy shiny. It looks great in the appropiate setting (for me a bar, for others a dance club) but I dunno if I could pull this off at cocktail party or anything fancy and mature. Somebody could surely.

I like the packaging too. I'm generally a drugstore makeup girl but this looks department store grade.

I hate that it's so sticky. It doesn't feel sticky to my fingers but after 3 tries my boyfriend categorically refuses to kiss me while I'm wearing it.