Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid
Ceramidin Liquid

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Alcohol, Betaine, Glycosyl Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Erythritol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatic Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Tromethamine, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzophenone-4, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Soluble Collagen, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Steareth-21, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ceramide NP, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Cellulose Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Isohexadecane, Caramel, Citrus Auranthium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate.

Been using a week and my face is more red than normal and breaking out in areas I normally don’t. Little papules. About 3 news ones everyday. Tacky feeling , that doesn’t really absorb. I’ve used it alone and mixed a drop with the cream which also broke me out. Then finally with Sisley restoritive moisturizer which is my favorite and that doesn’t even work. Returning it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Even though I have combination skin my face tends to suffer from pesky dry patches that seem to crop up during the winter. Introducing this into my skincare routine has completely eliminated any flakiness or uncomfortable tightness I feel in my skin. I've tried both the ceramidin gel cream and cream, but the liquid is definitely HG status for me. 1-2 drops mixed in with my moisturizer is sufficient and imparts a dewy (not greasy) sheen to my skin; however, it fades in an hour and leaves my face with a healthy glow. Even though it's a little pricey I find that a little goes a long way. One bottle tends to last around 5 months for me (used twice daily).

on 3/15/2018 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Yes, it contains alcohol. Yes, it is overpriced. But damn... This stuff really is so good! I use this in the AM after mild exfoliating and before EL ANR and the Ceramidin cream. Especially good after harsher PM treatments like retinol, Liquid Gold and Alpha Lipoic Acid, PTR Pumpkin Enzyme mask etc.

on 1/18/2018 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is one of the few products with alcohol high up in the ingredient list that I can/will use. In spite of the alcohol content (and it DOES have it, despite some claims it does not - read the ingredient list - it's the 4th ingredient) it doesn't dry my skin, and actually seems to make my moisturizer work better. I'm not sure how it does this, but it does it! It has a slight herbally smell to it, but it's not obnoxious to my nose, and I don't like scented products. I use it day and night, and my skin seems to love it. I'll keep using it as long as it keeps working!

These are the ingredients copied from sephora.com:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a beautiful moisturiser for my acne-prone skin. It is a lightweight version of the cream, which had unfortunately broke my skin out. But this works just as good, and doesn't seem to break me out!

on 12/7/2017 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Edit 4/2018: still using this. I want to quit but I dry out and get dull. Plus I miss it terribly. I love the herbal scent and the plumping effect.... i cant live without! If the apocalypse happened, I would hoard this stuff . I cant live without it. 5 bottles of this...and will continue. This transforms. Dewy, plump and long lasting hydration. Usually by now my skin would need to ‘switch’ because of effectiveness, but no. It WANTS this product Kissed by a unicorn and enveloped from the rays of the cosmos. It’s delightfully lightly scented, how unicorns smell when they frolick near rainbows. I can not express my adulation for this product and Dr. Jart+ and consider myself fortunate for finding this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Holy grail for my dry flaky skin!My skin do not react at all to facial oils,i've used grape seed oil and rose hip oil none of those oil can come close to this liquid/emulsion.My skin has been dehydrated lately,this was the only savior for me.The only problem is that its way too expensive,but not to worry the bottle will last you for awhile.

on 5/28/2017 11:15:00 PM

This is my second set. I bought Ceramidin liquid and cream in the tube together and very love them together. I have sensitive/dry/mature skin and haven't found any things else better than Dr. Jart Ceramidin line. Never stray away again.

Doesn't break me out, sinks into skin & actually moisturized my skin. A little goes a long way.

on 4/10/2017 12:35:00 PM

This is a nice option for people looking for a very light Serum. I think this probably is best for people with oily to normal skin because it is lightly Hydrating. My only criticisms are the fact that it contains only one ceramide and the issue that denatured alcohol is one of the first ingredients. My more detailed review video is below.