Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid
Ceramidin Liquid

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Alcohol, Betaine, Glycosyl Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Erythritol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatic Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Tromethamine, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzophenone-4, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Soluble Collagen, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Steareth-21, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ceramide NP, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Cellulose Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Isohexadecane, Caramel, Citrus Auranthium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate.

on 1/18/2018 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is one of the few products with alcohol high up in the ingredient list that I can/will use. In spite of the alcohol content (and it DOES have it, despite some claims it does not - read the ingredient list - it's the 4th ingredient) it doesn't dry my skin, and actually seems to make my moisturizer work better. I'm not sure how it does this, but it does it! It has a slight herbally smell to it, but it's not obnoxious to my nose, and I don't like scented products. I use it day and night, and my skin seems to love it. I'll keep using it as long as it keeps working!

These are the ingredients copied from sephora.com:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a beautiful moisturiser for my acne-prone skin. It is a lightweight version of the cream, which had unfortunately broke my skin out. But this works just as good, and doesn't seem to break me out!

on 12/7/2017 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

If the apocalypse happened, I would hoard this stuff. I cant live without it. 5 bottles of this...and will continue. This transforms. Dewy, plump and long lasting hydration. Usually by now my skin would need to ‘switch’ because of effectiveness, but no. It WANTS this product Kissed by a unicorn and enveloped from the rays of the cosmos. It’s delightfully lightly scented, how unicorns smell when they frolick near rainbows. I can not express my adulation for this product and Dr. Jart+ and consider myself fortunate for finding this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Holy grail for my dry flaky skin!My skin do not react at all to facial oils,i've used grape seed oil and rose hip oil none of those oil can come close to this liquid/emulsion.My skin has been dehydrated lately,this was the only savior for me.The only problem is that its way too expensive,but not to worry the bottle will last you for awhile.

on 5/28/2017 11:15:00 PM

This is my second set. I bought Ceramidin liquid and cream in the tube together and very love them together. I have sensitive/dry/mature skin and haven't found any things else better than Dr. Jart Ceramidin line. Never stray away again.

Doesn't break me out, sinks into skin & actually moisturized my skin. A little goes a long way.

on 4/10/2017 12:35:00 PM

This is a nice option for people looking for a very light Serum. I think this probably is best for people with oily to normal skin because it is lightly Hydrating. My only criticisms are the fact that it contains only one ceramide and the issue that denatured alcohol is one of the first ingredients. My more detailed review video is below.

on 2/26/2017 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For a beauty junkie, I am surprisingly not huge on serums. I have tried many and they have never really done that much to improve my skin. I received a sample of the Ceramidin liquid and decided to give it a go. So glad I did because this stuff is amazing!!!!!!! This is the only serum I have ever used that improved the texture of my skin. I wear this under my regular moisturizer and my skin just looks so much smoother and healthier. I went through all of it, swiped my friends sample and then bought the full size bottle. Holy Grail item for sure, especially in the winter. Looking forward to trying the rest of the line!

on 1/28/2017 1:39:00 PM

Been on chemo which really tries out your skin. Bought this and it did the trick. I love it. It absolutely does tighten and moisturize my skin. Use it with my Je-Nu and works even better. Definitely a 5 star product!

My skin is both acne/clog prone and susceptible to dehydration. This is a terrific addition to my routine in the winter months to help hydrate and plump the skin. I haven't broken out from it, though I don't use it daily (with the exception of when I got really bad wind burn on my face. After a few days of consistent application two times daily, I was right as rain). I have a suspicion in the summer months when the air is more humid, this might replace a moisturizer for me.