Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid
Ceramidin Liquid

4.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Alcohol denat., Glycosyl Trehalose, Erythritol, Pentylene Glycol, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Soluble Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Caprlyic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Benxophenone-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Steareth-21, Ceramide 3, Cellulose Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Isohexadecane, Caramel, Stearic Acid, Cholesterol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-30 Dipolyhyroxystearate, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Avid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Holy grail for my dry flaky skin!My skin do not react at all to facial oils,i've used grape seed oil and rose hip oil none of those oil can come close to this liquid/emulsion.My skin has been dehydrated lately,this was the only savior for me.The only problem is that its way too expensive,but not to worry the bottle will last you for awhile.

on 5/28/2017 11:15:00 PM

This is my second set. I bought Ceramidin liquid and cream in the tube together and very love them together. I have sensitive/dry/mature skin and haven't found any things else better than Dr. Jart Ceramidin line. Never stray away again.

on 2/26/2017 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For a beauty junkie, I am surprisingly not huge on serums. I have tried many and they have never really done that much to improve my skin. I received a sample of the Ceramidin liquid and decided to give it a go. So glad I did because this stuff is amazing!!!!!!! This is the only serum I have ever used that improved the texture of my skin. I wear this under my regular moisturizer and my skin just looks so much smoother and healthier. I went through all of it, swiped my friends sample and then bought the full size bottle. Holy Grail item for sure, especially in the winter. Looking forward to trying the rest of the line!

Doesn't break me out, sinks into skin & actually moisturized my skin. A little goes a long way.

My skin is both acne/clog prone and susceptible to dehydration. This is a terrific addition to my routine in the winter months to help hydrate and plump the skin. I haven't broken out from it, though I don't use it daily (with the exception of when I got really bad wind burn on my face. After a few days of consistent application two times daily, I was right as rain). I have a suspicion in the summer months when the air is more humid, this might replace a moisturizer for me.

on 4/10/2017 12:35:00 PM

This is a nice option for people looking for a very light Serum. I think this probably is best for people with oily to normal skin because it is lightly Hydrating. My only criticisms are the fact that it contains only one ceramide and the issue that denatured alcohol is one of the first ingredients. My more detailed review video is below.

on 1/11/2017 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't get the hype about this product. I have dull, dry skin and the front of the bottle says it's for dull dry skin so it should be a slam dunk product. Not so.

For reference, it's winter and the air is dry. Ugh. My usual moisturizers weren't cutting it so I gave this one a try.

The consistency is really thin and I had to use about two quarter size applications to feel as if anything was on my face. That's a lot of product for such an expensive moisturizer.

Secondly, it didn't moisturize that well. It sat on my face and was sticky for hours. You'd have to put a mattifying primer or sunscreen over this to apply any concealer or foundation.

Lastly, it just didn't do its job. It didn't make my skin feel smooth and hydrated. It was a ho hum liquid that was an average product.

on 1/28/2017 1:39:00 PM

Been on chemo which really tries out your skin. Bought this and it did the trick. I love it. It absolutely does tighten and moisturize my skin. Use it with my Je-Nu and works even better. Definitely a 5 star product!

on 10/15/2016 4:27:00 PM

For the record, I'll spend good money on quality items and not think twice if they work, however I do not think more $ always equates to better. That being said, I really like this, but I don't think that it's a miracle-worker by itself.

When the weather changed and I had done a particularly aggressive combo of retinols and ahas, my skin was feeling very sensitive and dehydrated. I couldn't find anything that was giving me moisture AND fixing the problem after trying a few new moisturizers. After reading reviews, I opted for the combo pack of this which also contained the cream.

After using this, the Ceramidin cream and Drunk Elephant's Lala Retro face cream for about a week, my skin did a 180 and continues to feel fantastic and is not clogged up. Now that my moisture/skin barrier is repaired, I find that I can go with less products. But, the ceramides in these two products absolutely helped to repair my skin and didn't clog my pores like Cerave PM (which has alot of great goodies and is much cheaper). The Lala Retro, which is a slightly thicker cream, helped to add in other goodies and seal in the moisture and ceramides this was giving me. That cream is also not inexpensive.

So, do I think this will solve all your dry skin problems? Not by itself. My skin issue ended up costing me about $100 for the three products that work. But, if you have the money to spend on additional quality products (and you're OK with adding a few steps) this system can be looked at as a really good addition to your skincare arsenal that really helps.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

***To the reviews that claim that this product has sd alcohol/denatured alcohol, THAT IS NOT TRUE.***

I purchased Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin liquid and Gel Cream together in February 2016, and I still have product left in the containers. I bought based on reviews, as I was in the midst of winter skin hell. My acid mantle was shot and my face was raw, bumpy, red, tight-- just plain inflamed. Even getting my face wet in the shower was uncomfortable. Doing my research, I figured I needed to repair the lipid barrier in my skin, and what better than ceramides to do so.

Consistency is medium-thin; it runs but slowly. I take about a nickel-size amount and pat into skin until a tad tacky, then allow it to finish absorbing on its own. Which is about 2-3mins. The finish on skin is not sticky, but you will feel a bit of traction on your skin. This does NOT interfere with the rest of the layering of skincare- which is 3 more steps before any type of makeup base. It does not pill or peel off. Smell is somewhat medicinal but not obnoxious.
I will say that this product plus the gel cream did it's job (along with all the other things I incorporated such as a pH toner, face oil, occlusives, etc etc etc).

Come summer time here in the Northeast, I felt both the liquid and gel cream together were to heavy, so I went down to just the gel cream. Skin adapted well with the humid conditions.

Now back to Fall weather with windy, dry conditions, I put the ceramidin liquid back into my day and night routine. I ceased the gel cream cause I found that I needed a heavier moisturizer to lock everything in (I went with Julep's No Limit, which is amazing, but for very dry/dehydrated skin). I will advise that I have yet to have a winter-freaking-out-skin.

I have about 2 more weeks of liquid left in the bottle. I'm still waffling if I'm going to rebuy. I probably will cause I'm not sure if there is another product that has the ceramides I need that is a light serum.