Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter

1 review

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water, eau), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cetyl alcohol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sucrose stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glyceryl laurateglycine soja (soybean) oil, lactic acid, magnesium aluminum silicate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sucrose polystearate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol.

on 2/5/2015 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm 6 months pregnant and have been using this belly butter since about 8 weeks. I was looking for a fragrance-free, moisturizing cream that was made for pregnant bellies, which was as natural as possible. Pregnancy has increased my sense of smell and I couldn't stand sweet scents during my first trimester. Even the fragrance-free Palmer's had an "off" smell to my sensitive nose. Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter has been awesome and it's totally fragrance-free! It helps relieves any little itchies and absorbs relatively quickly, leaving my skin soft and smooth. It doesn't promise to prevent stretch marks or anything, but those are genetic anyways. I already have a back-up on hand!

Popular Lotions / Creams