Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter

Filtered by age: 36-43
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water, eau), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cetyl alcohol, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sucrose stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glyceryl laurateglycine soja (soybean) oil, lactic acid, magnesium aluminum silicate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sucrose polystearate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol.

on 12/18/2013 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got this after watching a youtuber rave about this and she is Right! I absolutely love this.

I have very dry skin and this leaves my skin super soft (I've only found one other body product that does the same thing so this is pretty precious to me). This a thick butter but does not leave my skin greasy at all. It absorbs almost immediately and viola! my skin feels soft and moisted and smooth... This is actually a product for the belly to be used during pregnancy but i use it all over.

Its virtually fragrance free. If you lean your nose close to the tube, it does have a faint but nice scent but when applied, i don't smell much. Good for my sensitive skin.

I've read some reviews saying that this is recently reformulated and not as good as the original product. But i've never tried the original product and this works for me now.

Judging from the 3 backups i have now, i seriously love this product.

on 2/5/2015 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm 6 months pregnant and have been using this belly butter since about 8 weeks. I was looking for a fragrance-free, moisturizing cream that was made for pregnant bellies, which was as natural as possible. Pregnancy has increased my sense of smell and I couldn't stand sweet scents during my first trimester. Even the fragrance-free Palmer's had an "off" smell to my sensitive nose. Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter has been awesome and it's totally fragrance-free! It helps relieves any little itchies and absorbs relatively quickly, leaving my skin soft and smooth. It doesn't promise to prevent stretch marks or anything, but those are genetic anyways. I already have a back-up on hand!