100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip & Cheek Stain - Cherry

4.6

Not tested on animals

on 4/15/2015 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have to echo the other positive reviews for this one as this lipstain has worked very well for me. I've used a variety of lipstains in the past and this one performs as well if not better than any of the conventional chemical-laced products I've tried. Word of warning though this can go on BRIGHT, particularly if one is too heavy handed with it. I have very fair skin and dark features and so a light application of this really makes my pale lips pop. I'm hoping that our store on the east coast decides to gift these the next time I'm in per the reviewer below because I would love to have a second one to carry in my purse. I subtracted one lippie because the taste of this product definitely leaves a lot to be desired. I'm careful not to lick my lips right after application because of this. Given how lovely some of the other products in this line smell (the mascara smells incredible) I would think that the company could do better in this department for a product used on the lips.

on 6/30/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have two full size wands of this and I haven't had to drop a dime! Why? Because in addition to being an awesome company, 100% has awesome giveaways and gift with purchases at their bricks and mortar locations.

The past two times I've visited the shop for new products or refills on favorites, I've been gifted with little makeup bags full of goodies. This product has been in each one.

Review-wise: this one is pretty suberb amongst it's competitor tints. I feel like I can look in my lip drawer and pull out at least 7-8 versions of similar lip stains, including a few really good ones from the Korean makeup store downtown.

I'd prefer this, hand's down. It's made of good ingredients, which I care about since it's on your lips and you essentially ingest it. It leaves a nice pink/cherry color that is not patchy whatsoever. It's not drying the version from The Body Shop, and I can throw lipbalm over it and it does not impact the color or longevity of the product.

Although I love fruity smells and this is made of fruit, it has zero smell. I'm good with that because other stains I own have a slight play-doh smell. A win-win for me!

on 12/17/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wanted this really bad! I love a nice lip stain since my lips have almost no pigment on them.. I wish I was born with naturally red lips.. oh well, that's what this is for! The bottle is really pretty, slim and applys like a gloss with a wand. After letting it set, it's matte, and a really pretty red. I can put a balm on top and it doesn't affect the color. No weird smell. On me the stain lasts maybe 3 hours so far..will update as I have only used this 3 times so far.. Love this company!

on 3/1/2014 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you are a fan of Benetint, you have to try this 100% Pure all natural version of it!! I used to use that chemical laden stuff but wanted to make the switch to using all natural cosmetics since our skin absorbs everything we put on it. The minute I tried this stain, I knew I would be a customer for life. It's in a slim, lip gloss like tube with a sponge tip applicator. The color is a cherry red but don't be scared by it because I think it would work on all skin tones. I applied a small line across my cheekbone, blended it in and ended up with the perfect rosy "I just worked out" flush. The price is $19 which is not bad considering I think it will last awhile and they only use natural fruit pigments. I have not used this stain on my lips yet nor do I plan to. This is the best cheek stain ever!!

Slightly expensive at 20 dollars but better than the balms lip stain and more expensive than the stuff at Sally beauty The stain is a nice pinkish reddish colour and I like to layer it on for more of a deeper red but it only goes so far. In terms of staying power this stays for about 3-4 hours

Popular Lips Products