Elizabeth Taylor Forever Elizabeth

Elizabeth Taylor Forever Elizabeth

3.6

As a lover of light, floral scents, Forever Elizabeth has become one of my favorite perfumes. It is not overpowering, and although light and airy has good staying power. Violets, roses, and jasmine with a hint of musk and a light fruity undertone make this perfume subtle and clean. If you close your eyes, you could believe you were standing in an English flower garden.

I purchased a 15 ml bottle of this dirt cheap out of curiosity. Unfortunately, it was a bad decision. This smells absolutely horrible on me - all fruit and no flowers, really harsh, very chemical smelling. It smells like a cheap, fruit fragranced shampoo. It also gave me hayfever which lasted for over 24 hours. I had to wash the top I was wearing when I sprayed it on because it permeated the fabric so completely.

As with all Elizabeth Taylor fragrances, this packs a huge punch for an eau de toilette. Sillage is moderate but longevity is 6-8 hours. It's inexpensive and exceptionally good value if it works with your body chemistry.

Many ET fragrances work with my body chemistry, but this one is a total miss.

on 5/9/2013 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my everyday fragrance because the scent is light and feminine. Floral and a little fruity. It's very classy. I think it's perfect any time of year and for any occasion. You really can't go wrong with this. The scent is not overbearing at all and the price is good.

I can't really comment on the price too much because I got a big bottle at ross for $19.99 which is not bad. I really like this fragrance. It is kind of fruity smelling but also floral. I smell maybe peach in it? Reminds me of a really nice smelling shampoo.

I bought Forever as a gift set in 2003 as my Wedding Fragrance! It was perfect! The scent has such a romantic, whimsical feel about it. It's not hugely overpowering, yet you know your wearing it - it's balance is just right! Its lovely and light, and one of the most amazing scents - the initial spray is a bit 'in your face' (and I initially didn't like it) but after 5/10minutes, it was the most amazingly beautiful and delicate scent I have known! Perfect for my Wedding! I found myself reaching for Forever often, it's light enough for those warmer, summery climates, but I also felt it worked well getting into the cooler months also! Perfect for any time if the year - and any time of the day!!
I recently purchased Forever again, (first time since my wedding bottle ran out), and I fell in love with Forever all over again! I also had numerous comments from people!! I love it because it's not a 'well known and used' scent - it's personal and tells a story! I will continue to purchase Forever....... forever!!

on 9/14/2011 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My choice from ET fragrances, she had launched very good ones, my mom have white diamonds and passion. This ones is totally different from that ones, a clean, sweet white fruity/floral that is not overpowering, is soft with good sillage and stay close to the skin for very long time. The price is incredible so affordable! Clasy and feminine, perfect for romantic date, cocktail time or everyday use! Well done and R.I.P. Mrs Taylor.

on 4/22/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

Really nice scent, staying power, and bottle. Sadly, this doesn't scream "me". And while nobody ever told me I reeked, nobody gave me compliments. So the search for my "me" perfume continues.

I'm not a perfum-y type person because I'm SO picky about perfumes. I don't want to strong of a flowery /fruity smell....it makes me nauseous. However This is not overpowering because it does have a musk note to it which balances everything out. One spray is enough so it will last you a long while and the scent stays on me for a good 24hrs!! This and Burberry Brit are wonderful Fall /winter perfumes!

on 9/26/2008 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My mom told me about this fragrance - I guess she got a gift coffret last year with 4 or five of Ms. Taylor's fragrances in it, and this was the one she liked most of all. I saw it on sale at TJ Maxx for an unbelievably reasonable price, so I snatched it up to give to her for her birthday. She opened it up and sprayed a little on her wrist for me to smell, and to my surprise it's actually a very nice, fresh and sweet floral scent! The bottle is very pretty too, it has a nice pearly sheen to it. I tried it on myself and was shocked by how much I enjoyed it. Every other one of her fragrances that I've smelled is nice, but they all become really powdery on my skin so I can't bear to wear them. Not so with this perfume. I didn't see them in the notes, but I swear I can smell gardenia and musk somewhere in this - two of my favorite perfume notes. It lasts for hours on me, but the sillage is not so overpowering that I couldn't wear it to work. I've got a pretty big bottle so I don't see myself running out anytime soon, but if I ever do I'd try to find this gem again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A soft, feminine, powdery and fruity white floral. I love the inital creamy fruit almost citrus topnotes which are like nectarines combined with vanilla, with a hint of musk and dewberry . Pleasant and softly elegant, neither harsh nor cheap.

But sadly, after half an hour the soft creamy fruit fades and the sharp notes take over, leaving clingy powdery harshness dominating what would be a nice perfume. If you like that kind of thing it has average to good staying power. It is very much like Avon's "Little Black Dress" . I much prefer Avons one as it has better staying power, more lifted and complex, and it doesn't develop a sharp cloying smell.

Contains orchids, vanilla, dewberry, jasmine, amber, musk. The bottle is clear and has a pretty sheen.

Popular Fragrances