3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Very lovely light floral that sits close to the skin . Though it is light, it is a pretty composition and great for all occasions . I really like it !

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

a year ago

One of my long time favourites! love it, fragrance lasts for ages.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

I was walking along the street one day and found a 50ml bottle of this perfume on the ground. I took one whiff and I was sold. Bought the large bottle online and haven't looked back. This is a JUICY smelling perfume. Elegant and floral, but not overpowering or chemically. Perfect for any occasion! It's very refreshing.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

3 years ago

As a lover of light, floral scents, Forever Elizabeth has become one of my favorite perfumes. It is not overpowering, and although light and airy has good staying power. Violets, roses, and jasmine with a hint of musk and a light fruity undertone make this perfume subtle and clean. If you close your eyes, you could believe you were standing in an English flower garden.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

1.0

3 years ago

I purchased a 15 ml bottle of this dirt cheap out of curiosity. Unfortunately, it was a bad decision. This smells absolutely horrible on me - all fruit and no flowers, really harsh, very chemical smelling. It smells like a cheap, fruit fragranced shampoo. It also gave me hayfever which lasted for over 24 hours. I had to wash the top I was wearing when I sprayed it on because it permeated the fabric so completely. As with all Elizabeth Taylor fragrances, this packs a huge punch for an eau de toilette. Sillage is moderate but longevity is 6-8 hours. It's inexpensive and exceptionally good value if it works with your body chemistry. Many ET fragrances work with my body chemistry, but this one is a total miss.

About reviewer (816 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

This is my everyday fragrance because the scent is light and feminine. Floral and a little fruity. It's very classy. I think it's perfect any time of year and for any occasion. You really can't go wrong with this. The scent is not overbearing at all and the price is good.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Other

HairRed

7 years ago

I can't really comment on the price too much because I got a big bottle at ross for $19.99 which is not bad. I really like this fragrance. It is kind of fruity smelling but also floral. I smell maybe peach in it? Reminds me of a really nice smelling shampoo.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

7 years ago

I bought Forever as a gift set in 2003 as my Wedding Fragrance! It was perfect! The scent has such a romantic, whimsical feel about it. It's not hugely overpowering, yet you know your wearing it - it's balance is just right! Its lovely and light, and one of the most amazing scents - the initial spray is a bit 'in your face' (and I initially didn't like it) but after 5/10minutes, it was the most amazingly beautiful and delicate scent I have known! Perfect for my Wedding! I found myself reaching for Forever often, it's light enough for those warmer, summery climates, but I also felt it worked well getting into the cooler months also! Perfect for any time if the year - and any time of the day!! I recently purchased Forever again, (first time since my wedding bottle ran out), and I fell in love with Forever all over again! I also had numerous comments from people!! I love it because it's not a 'well known and used' scent - it's personal and tells a story! I will continue to purchase Forever....... forever!!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

8 years ago

My choice from ET fragrances, she had launched very good ones, my mom have white diamonds and passion. This ones is totally different from that ones, a clean, sweet white fruity/floral that is not overpowering, is soft with good sillage and stay close to the skin for very long time. The price is incredible so affordable! Clasy and feminine, perfect for romantic date, cocktail time or everyday use! Well done and R.I.P. Mrs Taylor.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0
from

9 years ago

Really nice scent, staying power, and bottle. Sadly, this doesn't scream "me". And while nobody ever told me I reeked, nobody gave me compliments. So the search for my "me" perfume continues.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

AgeUnder 18