Uploaded by diddyscafe

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

Very lovely light floral that sits close to the skin . Though it is light, it is a pretty composition and great for all occasions . I really like it !

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Aug/31/2018

One of my long time favourites! love it, fragrance lasts for ages.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

May/07/2018

I was walking along the street one day and found a 50ml bottle of this perfume on the ground. I took one whiff and I was sold. Bought the large bottle online and haven't looked back. This is a JUICY smelling perfume. Elegant and floral, but not overpowering or chemically. Perfect for any occasion! It's very refreshing.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

Feb/22/2017

As a lover of light, floral scents, Forever Elizabeth has become one of my favorite perfumes. It is not overpowering, and although light and airy has good staying power. Violets, roses, and jasmine with a hint of musk and a light fruity undertone make this perfume subtle and clean. If you close your eyes, you could believe you were standing in an English flower garden.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

1.0

Nov/03/2016

I purchased a 15 ml bottle of this dirt cheap out of curiosity. Unfortunately, it was a bad decision. This smells absolutely horrible on me - all fruit and no flowers, really harsh, very chemical smelling. It smells like a cheap, fruit fragranced shampoo. It also gave me hayfever which lasted for over 24 hours. I had to wash the top I was wearing when I sprayed it on because it permeated the …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (816 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

May/09/2013

This is my everyday fragrance because the scent is light and feminine. Floral and a little fruity. It's very classy. I think it's perfect any time of year and for any occasion. You really can't go wrong with this. The scent is not overbearing at all and the price is good.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Other

HairRed

Apr/23/2013

I can't really comment on the price too much because I got a big bottle at ross for $19.99 which is not bad. I really like this fragrance. It is kind of fruity smelling but also floral. I smell maybe peach in it? Reminds me of a really nice smelling shampoo.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jan/30/2013

I bought Forever as a gift set in 2003 as my Wedding Fragrance! It was perfect! The scent has such a romantic, whimsical feel about it. It's not hugely overpowering, yet you know your wearing it - it's balance is just right! Its lovely and light, and one of the most amazing scents - the initial spray is a bit 'in your face' (and I initially didn't like it) but after …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromcrysna

Sep/14/2011

My choice from ET fragrances, she had launched very good ones, my mom have white diamonds and passion. This ones is totally different from that ones, a clean, sweet white fruity/floral that is not overpowering, is soft with good sillage and stay close to the skin for very long time. The price is incredible so affordable! Clasy and feminine, perfect for romantic date, cocktail time or everyday …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0
fromNeaaen

Apr/22/2011

Really nice scent, staying power, and bottle. Sadly, this doesn't scream "me". And while nobody ever told me I reeked, nobody gave me compliments. So the search for my "me" perfume continues.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

AgeUnder 18