Soap & Glory Kick Ass Instant Retouch Powder

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Instant Retouch Powder

4.3

Talc, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethiconol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

love this powder. it's the only powder which blurs out my fine lines that are under my eyes. you barely need any product. and haven't had any issues of pan breakage and I'm on my 5th one! it brightens and sets in one go and is very travel friendly. I use the beauty blender to apply under my eyes and the real techniques setting brush for around my face.

on 12/21/2016 12:51:00 PM

I bought this as a cheaper alternative to Benefit's Hello Flawless, though I will be going back to using that one, even if it is more expensive.

Firstly, while it says it camouflages, it did nothing to hide any actual flaws that my foundation hadn't managed to fully cover. And whereas I like a powder (again, like the Benefit one) to set my makeup, this powder as a final step was very lacklustre. It seemed to do okay for keeping my face matte (I've got combo skin) for a few hours at least, but a real negative was that it caught on my peach fuzz, so in certain lights it really just looked like powder resting on certain parts of my face, even when I thought it had been applied to a finish.

Basically, if you're wanting a powder that can provide a good, full finish to your makeup, that can capture any "last minute" discolourations or other flaws, I don't think that this is the powder to use.

on 8/12/2016 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product. Finally one pressed setting powder that I actually like. I tried Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent powder and when that failed on me, I lost hope to find a good powder. After seeing lots of YouTuber raving about this one, I decided to order it from UK and I must say, I don't regret spending the money or the wait. It's perfect for setting under eye or even the whole face. It's light weight; does not feel cakey at all. Decent oil control but again, I have pretty combo/dry skin so being oily isnu't my biggest concern. It gives the face a nice satin finish. Does not make you look ghostly like many others out there. And most of all, it does not look powdery (white cast) on skin which I get from Rimmel Stay Matte. Beautiful quality packaging. 5+ points from me.

on 6/30/2016 2:36:00 PM

My holy grail powder!!! Sets my foundation beautifully without looking too cakey or heavy.

DEfinitely stocking up on more of these!

This is my holy grail powder and I have repurchased multiple times. I have very dry skin and I struggle to find powders that set my foundation without leaving my face like the sahara! This is a nice light powder which sets my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum nicely. At 12 its not extortionate and its usually on 3 for 2 so I either stock up or try something different. This will usually last me for 2 to 3 months with every day use.

on 10/9/2014 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I bought this online and after two days' wear, have ordered three more. I am wearing this over Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and you would NEVER know I have red cheeks from Rosacea!!! It's not drying and the yellowness is perfect for my pale, European skin. (I don't go white in winter, I go sickly pastel yellow)

EDIT! I have removed a couple of lippies because this product is so soft, it smashed in my handbag and crumbled into uselessness.

on 9/29/2014 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love love love, will never be without it again. Mattifies in a velvety way, but not flat. Fills in pores, and has that 'soft focus' effect. No coverage whatsoever but that's not what I'm looking for.

on 2/25/2014 3:29:00 PM

Fantastic powder to minimise pores and clear up redness. Very finely milled powder, making it hard to look cakey. Probably wouldn't help control oil on very oily skins too much, but fantastic for dry skin to set foundation.

on 12/15/2013 6:26:00 PM

You know those creams like Nanoblur and Perfect Blur by Garnier that are a silicone like thick gel that blurs out pores and wrinkles to give a smoother appearance, well this product is the same thing but in powder form. Its amazing !!! a yellow based powder (great for redness) that you can use 3 ways...as a primer (the difference in your skin when wearing this alone is amazing and creates a fantastic base for your foundation) as a setting powder (gives a matte but not flat flawless blurred perfected look to your skin, pores are hidden and wrinkles softened) and 3 as a touch up powder for shine (ticks this box too).

It doesn't add color to your foundation, its not heavy, its not chalky, its not caky and it didn't give me a white face in photos.....I think its quite possibly one of the best powders there is.