Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Makeup

Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Makeup
All Matt Plus Shine Control Makeup

3.9

AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ZINC OXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, STEAROYL INULIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 80, ACRYLATES/C 12-22 ALKYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, HYDRATED SILICA, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEG-8, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TRIMETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Am I the only one that this foundation flashbacks ?

on 7/19/2017 3:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

The quatlity is good - matt but not cakey, feels light on the skin, blends really well, long lasting. I would say it is medium coverage but quite biuldable to full coverage. Also it sets quickly.
The price is amazing for such good product.
I wouldn't buy it again because of such a narrow shade range. There isn't any medium colour with yellow undertone, the one I used had red undertone and it looked terrible on me.

on 2/25/2017 7:25:00 AM

It didn't work for me. It has a light coverage and doesn't dry matt, which is kinda the point of this foundation. I tried to use it with a beautyblender and a brush, but I couldn't make it work for me. The shade selection isn't that great either. Overall, I won't repurchase.

I love this foundation. I have combination skin and this foundation suits me very well. For me it's a 2 in 1 foundation because It's ideal for a daily use, since it looks natural at daylight and it doesn't feel very heavy, which makes it's a great foundation to wear to job. Secondly, I can also use it at night outs/special occasions, where I can build it to a full coverage.

From my experience with this foundation I can state the following positive points:
-It's medium to full coverage
- It looks good and natural at daylight, so no mask-like feeling
-Doesn't cake
-Looks good on pictures
-You can use it on a daily basis to go to work or for special occasions since it can be built up to full coverage
-It's very affordable
-It's from a cruelty free brand

As for negative points:
-The staying power isn't great, I would say it lasts up to 5 hours, but I haven't tried this with a primer and a setting spray, so I'm guessing that you can prolong its duration using those products
- The scent. I don't particularly like it, but it doesn't last long
- The shade range. Catrice should make more shades for such a wonderful foundation. The one I use (020 Nude Beige) is a little too pink and lighter than the rest of my body, but only slightly, and I can pull it off. I have hopes that they make more shades eventually

Overall I love this foundation. It's so affordable and better than higher end foundations that I've tried before. This and the Bourjois Radiance Reveal foundations are the go to foundations for me right now. This is great because it provides coverage and it isn't very noticeable. Love it!

on 1/25/2017 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I don't use foundation every day but when I do I use this. It's very good. I wouldn't say it's matte/satin, it actually leaves my skin dewy/satin when I don't set it. My skin does break out a little bit but I don't care as I don't wear it often. I would repurchase!

*I use this product on the tone 015-vanilla beige*
For a drugstore foundation, this is truly a gem. It costs under 10€ from where I buy it (7.50€ or so, I think) and it gives me full coverage all day long. With combination skin, foundations can be tricky and get shiny on the t-zone after a couple of hours, but this foundation stays true to its name and it's the perfect matte.

on 1/1/2017 2:32:00 PM

It feels light on the skin and lasts a long time (not the 18 hours that promises, but it can get you through the day). The coverage is medium and it doesn't come off easily so you're not leaving a print of your face on a tissue or anything.

Nope. This oxidized so fast and so orange I looked like a carrot for the whole week I tried using it.

on 12/2/2016 2:25:00 PM

I really love this foundation. It keeps me matte for atleast 7 hours after i set it with powder.
The coverage is medium but you can build it up for better coverage.

I reach for this alot now since my skin had cleared up because i don't need full coverage foundation anymore. If you have problem skin you probably won't like this at much.

Pro's
- Lasts for a long time
- Does'nt give you a flat look, it still makes you look luminous.
- Cheap
- Has a pump

Con's
- Not full coverage, but i know this can be a pro for alot of people.

on 6/14/2016 6:25:00 AM

_UPDATE: I mixed half a teaspoon turmeric and the colour turns more like mine! Still deffinetly dark but I'm gonna wear it all the summer specialy days that I'm going out for a few hours and just want my scaring to not GLOW :D
I feel like it was my third failure in online foundation shopping, I read the reviews n I was like so it's matte and long lasting it's what u need, I'm not fair in colour so I taught the 15 might be a light one for me but its ok cuz I have darker foundies to mix... just when the post man gave it, I ran to my room to test it.. and holy shit why is this soooo ashy and dark IM NOT FAIR like I'm nc25 but on my skin it was so dark and mostly ashy... and how it feel? Not that matte And long lasting; like ideal for 6hs. from a European brand I was expecting the second shade to be really light but no.. and the packaging is nice tbh! Soooo plz go to the store and test it on ur skin I swear before purchasing it I read so much reviews and yt videos... idk to me it was a pain :(