Catrice All Matt Plus

Catrice All Matt Plus

4.1

AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ZINC OXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, STEAROYL INULIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 80, ACRYLATES/C 12-22 ALKYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, HYDRATED SILICA, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEG-8, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TRIMETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 6/14/2016 6:25:00 AM

_UPDATE: I mixed half a teaspoon turmeric and the colour turns more like mine! Still deffinetly dark but I'm gonna wear it all the summer specialy days that I'm going out for a few hours and just want my scaring to not GLOW :D
I feel like it was my third failure in online foundation shopping, I read the reviews n I was like so it's matte and long lasting it's what u need, I'm not fair in colour so I taught the 15 might be a light one for me but its ok cuz I have darker foundies to mix... just when the post man gave it, I ran to my room to test it.. and holy shit why is this soooo ashy and dark IM NOT FAIR like I'm nc25 but on my skin it was so dark and mostly ashy... and how it feel? Not that matte And long lasting; like ideal for 6hs. from a European brand I was expecting the second shade to be really light but no.. and the packaging is nice tbh! Soooo plz go to the store and test it on ur skin I swear before purchasing it I read so much reviews and yt videos... idk to me it was a pain :(

on 4/3/2016 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have this foundie and one of the best drugstore cosmetic beside maybelline and garnier. For oily skin, this is the good foundation to use. I used it for my daily, and I dont feel any grease on my face, totally matte foundation

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/21/2015 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is the BEST foundation for oily skin i have tried so far, and the price point on this just makes me love it all the more. The lightest shade (010) matches my yellow-toned fair skin perfectly, and the lasting power on this is crazy good (especially considering the climate is humid year-round where i'm form). It lasts about 12 hours with a primer and a powder, although i will have to touch up some shininess on my nose and forehead about 1-2 times a day (to be fair i haven't found any foundation that has kept me completely matt for a whole day). There's a slight scent to it so I don't know if that will irritate sensitive skins, but if that's not an issue for you i would highly recommend this. It's so cheap too so it's not too terrible a loss if it doesn't work for you.

on 7/31/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The coverage of this formula is a bit lighter than a previous one - so now I need to use concealer where previously only the foundation was enough. Also, it is a bit "thinner", and does not mask the pores as as well.
Still most resistant foundation on my oily skin, buying second bottle.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this foundation, it's second only to my Revlon ColourMatch, and I always keep a bottle of Catrice's All Matt Plus in my make-up box, which is a huge praise!

The things I loved about this foundation were the hygenic pump that it came with, the price, the finish and the coverage it gave me, though I did have to use a little concealer on blemishes and acne scars. I have very red, very dry skin and with a little moisturiser, it covered very well and didn't cling to dry patches.

I wasn't too fond of the size of the product, I had to buy a new bottle every month and even though the product itself is in-expensive, I still spent a lot of money buying and re-buying it. Again, the coverage was great but I did have to use concealer, but no pressed powder to make it stay, which was good.

I think if you were someone with oily skin, you'd need a fantastic primer, a fair bit of powder and to re-touch during the day. It's a product not to use if your skin is either too dry or too oily if you don't have time to moisturise or can be bothered with the up-keep. But if you can find the time to do these things, it is a fantastic foundation and brilliant value for money.

Once more, a brilliant product, love the finish, but a 4/5 just because a bottle never lasted me too long

on 5/16/2015 10:24:00 AM

I absolutely love this foundation. The lightest shade matches my complexion very well. It comes in a nice bottle which has a pump and is therefore very hygenic. This foundation has light-medium coverage but it is definitely buildable. I put it all over my face and then put a bit more on any blemishes. I do have to mention that it emphasises dry patches. It gives a really natural finish but it is not completely matt so I recommend using a powder.

Amazing price, pretty packaging, good coverage.

However, this foundation transfers like crazy, even when i set my make up with powder and setting spray.

If it didnt transfer so much and actually stick to my skin like normal foundations, I would purchase it again. It feels good on my skin too.

on 11/30/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on my second bottle of this and that says a lot as I hardly ever use makeup but this performs really well for the price.

Pro's

Covers most blemishes and evens out the skintone, coverage is medium but buildable and it does stay on and doesn't cake. It is one of the cheapest drugstore foundations and it does perform for the price.

Con's

I find it hard to apply cream products over it and still have it look natural. It is a bit powdery and I find that with this one I can skip the powder step cause it makes it look really obvious that I'm wearing foundation. that being said it is not the most natural looking product, in daylight people will be able to tell that you are wearing foundation but it's not too cakey either.Only it's pretty hard to layer products over it especially blush.

Basically, it does the job but don't expect any miracles for the price, it looks ok on but if you are going for a natural dewy no makeup look this will look pretty obvious. But overall I think it is a good foundation and I use it a lot.

on 11/24/2014 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The foundation have gd coverage and make my face stay Matt and shine-free for at least 8 hrs or more. It is also value for money. The quality is better than many branded foundation.

on 11/13/2014 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

stays kind matt all day. probably stays on better with a primer.