Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Makeup

Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Makeup
All Matt Plus Shine Control Makeup

3.7

AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ZINC OXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, STEAROYL INULIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 80, ACRYLATES/C 12-22 ALKYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, HYDRATED SILICA, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEG-8, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TRIMETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

This make up isnt bad especially at the price point,however its not that matte to me. I read other reviews and this foundation has nothing but mixed reviews. I did like it though. Im a full coverage girl but ive been on a kick of more natural or light coverage. This foundation in my opinion is light to medium coverage but not full. You of course can build it up. Need more options though to match skin tone and all the ones they have seem kinda darker. They do have light shades but its always awesome to have a range of shades. Its nice packaging with a pump. I would've like for it to have been more matte. I do like the light coverage. It doesn't last 18 hours but with a good setting powder it can last for a while. If you have oily skin i wouldn't recommend. My skin is normally oily but in the summer its dry to combo. So it will work for a summer foundation. I would buy again for the days i want to go light or more natural. I wouldnt use if/when my skin is oily. I dont see anything wrong having one in your collection if you can find your shade. It does oxidize a bit so keep that in mind. Like i said the reviews are mixed and some have said its alot of coverage and very matte but i didnt experience that at all but things work different for everyone. I would say give it a try at least and see your own personal experience is with it.

on 5/17/2018 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I mix this foundation with sunscreens that have a white cast to hide that ghost face. It`s a good color mach for me, and it is really mat, but it oxidizes like crazy!!!! I have a shade light beige, which turns a few shades darker when it sets, so I can not wear this on it`s own because I am very fair. But I find that it does not change color that much , if mixed with a sunscreen- to make a kind of a BB cream. I think that I will not repurchase because maybe I `ll find something that does not oxidize.

on 1/12/2018 9:19:00 PM

Anything made with oil breaks me out... and despite being an oil-free foundation, this caused under-the-skin breakouts on my face just a few hours after application! It also had a very thick texture that felt heavy on my face, the scent reminded me of paint, and it rubbed off on anything that happened to touch my face. I bought this in the lightest shade which was called 'Light Beige' and it was too dark and yellow for me (the shade range is very limited - there are only 4 shades), so that was another negative for me. The only thing I liked about this foundation was the fact that it's cruelty-free!

it doesn't as matte as I thought it would be. It does look natural on the skin but the coverage is light that i have to conceal in some problematic areas. I tried to layer to build coverage but i still didn't get the coverage that i want. To acknowledge, i have combo skin and i sweat a lot. But when i sweat, the foundation does budge. When I dab my skin with blotting papers or tissue, the foundation took off from my skin. It's not a bad foundation, but if you're looking for a natural-looking matte foundation, try this. Plus it super cheap, worth to try.

Am I the only one that this foundation flashbacks ?

on 7/19/2017 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The quatlity is good - matt but not cakey, feels light on the skin, blends really well, long lasting. I would say it is medium coverage but quite biuldable to full coverage. Also it sets quickly.
The price is amazing for such good product.
I wouldn't buy it again because of such a narrow shade range. There isn't any medium colour with yellow undertone, the one I used had red undertone and it looked terrible on me.

on 2/25/2017 7:25:00 AM

It didn't work for me. It has a light coverage and doesn't dry matt, which is kinda the point of this foundation. I tried to use it with a beautyblender and a brush, but I couldn't make it work for me. The shade selection isn't that great either. Overall, I won't repurchase.

I love this foundation. I have combination skin and this foundation suits me very well. For me it's a 2 in 1 foundation because It's ideal for a daily use, since it looks natural at daylight and it doesn't feel very heavy, which makes it's a great foundation to wear to job. Secondly, I can also use it at night outs/special occasions, where I can build it to a full coverage.

From my experience with this foundation I can state the following positive points:
-It's medium to full coverage
- It looks good and natural at daylight, so no mask-like feeling
-Doesn't cake
-Looks good on pictures
-You can use it on a daily basis to go to work or for special occasions since it can be built up to full coverage
-It's very affordable
-It's from a cruelty free brand

As for negative points:
-The staying power isn't great, I would say it lasts up to 5 hours, but I haven't tried this with a primer and a setting spray, so I'm guessing that you can prolong its duration using those products
- The scent. I don't particularly like it, but it doesn't last long
- The shade range. Catrice should make more shades for such a wonderful foundation. The one I use (020 Nude Beige) is a little too pink and lighter than the rest of my body, but only slightly, and I can pull it off. I have hopes that they make more shades eventually

Overall I love this foundation. It's so affordable and better than higher end foundations that I've tried before. This and the Bourjois Radiance Reveal foundations are the go to foundations for me right now. This is great because it provides coverage and it isn't very noticeable. Love it!

on 1/25/2017 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I don't use foundation every day but when I do I use this. It's very good. I wouldn't say it's matte/satin, it actually leaves my skin dewy/satin when I don't set it. My skin does break out a little bit but I don't care as I don't wear it often. I would repurchase!

*I use this product on the tone 015-vanilla beige*
For a drugstore foundation, this is truly a gem. It costs under 10€ from where I buy it (7.50€ or so, I think) and it gives me full coverage all day long. With combination skin, foundations can be tricky and get shiny on the t-zone after a couple of hours, but this foundation stays true to its name and it's the perfect matte.