3.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

a year ago

I usually love products from Catrice, but not this one. It's cheaply priced, and the colour matches my skin tone. But the coverage is so sheer. I tried layering it but nada... It also sank in to my pores. :(

About reviewer (199 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

a year ago

I just LOVE it. At the moment I am having three foundations: MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 (NC15) and Dior Diorskin Star (013, it doesn't fit me the best, it was a gift) and this little baby in shade 015 Vanilla Beige (it's a tiny bit darker than Mac which I actually like). I bought this foundation because I didn't want to use MAC or Dior at work (I'm working at Subway) or while studying at the University so I wanted to buy something cheaper. In the market, where I have bought it, there are only 4 shades (all of them light), which is silly (but worked out pretty well for me) and I compared this shade to my MAC and decided to buy it. The reason I LOVE it: It works for me as good as MAC Studio Fix Fluid, I swear! I was working 9 hours yesterday and when I got home and looked myself in the mirror I was like: "Wow!" PROS: - Cheap - Medium-full coverage - Feels like MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (my skin is a bit dry, but both of them are better for oily skin) - Perfect for every day make up - It doesn't oxidize (although some reviews say the opposite, I just haven't had that problem) CONS: - The pump, you just can't get a small amount of foundation NEUTRAL: - It doesn't last up to 18h (probably), but to be honest, you need your foundation to last that long maybe once in a month - It isn't ALL Matt, but this works pretty well for me since my skin is a bit dry

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

2 years ago

Pros: Nice bottle Same factory makes Fenty Beauty Cons: doesn't last 8 hours on the face, no matter how many different primers you try and use Very limited color selection which is truly outdated in this day in age The fragrance is not good The finish isn't matte as advertised The foundation is $8.99, but after tax and shipping (since this isn't sold in stores anymore) it came to over $13.50 (with my 15% off discount) -- not going to buy this again, that's for sure Even the lightest shade is too dark for fair skin NOT TRANSFERPROOF or even TRANSFER RESISTANT smudges everywhere! NOT SWEATPROOF in the least If you want a cheap drugstore makeup for oily skin that is good for summer and has limited shades go for the Covergirl BB Clean Matte Cream for oily skin. It's does not transfer and stays on in 100 degree heat. Plus you stay shine free and it works great over mineral sunscreen. Don't buy this garbage by Catrice.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2 years ago

This make up isnt bad especially at the price point,however its not that matte to me. I read other reviews and this foundation has nothing but mixed reviews. I did like it though. Im a full coverage girl but ive been on a kick of more natural or light coverage. This foundation in my opinion is light to medium coverage but not full. You of course can build it up. Need more options though to match skin tone and all the ones they have seem kinda darker. They do have light shades but its always awesome to have a range of shades. Its nice packaging with a pump. I would've like for it to have been more matte. I do like the light coverage. It doesn't last 18 hours but with a good setting powder it can last for a while. If you have oily skin i wouldn't recommend. My skin is normally oily but in the summer its dry to combo. So it will work for a summer foundation. I would buy again for the days i want to go light or more natural. I wouldnt use if/when my skin is oily. I dont see anything wrong having one in your collection if you can find your shade. It does oxidize a bit so keep that in mind. Like i said the reviews are mixed and some have said its alot of coverage and very matte but i didnt experience that at all but things work different for everyone. I would say give it a try at least and see your own personal experience is with it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I mix this foundation with sunscreens that have a white cast to hide that ghost face. It`s a good color mach for me, and it is really mat, but it oxidizes like crazy!!!! I have a shade light beige, which turns a few shades darker when it sets, so I can not wear this on it`s own because I am very fair. But I find that it does not change color that much , if mixed with a sunscreen- to make a kind of a BB cream. I think that I will not repurchase because maybe I `ll find something that does not oxidize.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

1.0

2 years ago

Anything made with oil breaks me out... and despite being an oil-free foundation, this caused under-the-skin breakouts on my face just a few hours after application! It also had a very thick texture that felt heavy on my face, the scent reminded me of paint, and it rubbed off on anything that happened to touch my face. I bought this in the lightest shade which was called 'Light Beige' and it was too dark and yellow for me (the shade range is very limited - there are only 4 shades), so that was another negative for me. The only thing I liked about this foundation was the fact that it's cruelty-free!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

it doesn't as matte as I thought it would be. It does look natural on the skin but the coverage is light that i have to conceal in some problematic areas. I tried to layer to build coverage but i still didn't get the coverage that i want. To acknowledge, i have combo skin and i sweat a lot. But when i sweat, the foundation does budge. When I dab my skin with blotting papers or tissue, the foundation took off from my skin. It's not a bad foundation, but if you're looking for a natural-looking matte foundation, try this. Plus it super cheap, worth to try.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

Am I the only one that this foundation flashbacks ?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

The quatlity is good - matt but not cakey, feels light on the skin, blends really well, long lasting. I would say it is medium coverage but quite biuldable to full coverage. Also it sets quickly. The price is amazing for such good product. I wouldn't buy it again because of such a narrow shade range. There isn't any medium colour with yellow undertone, the one I used had red undertone and it looked terrible on me.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

1.0
from

3 years ago

It didn't work for me. It has a light coverage and doesn't dry matt, which is kinda the point of this foundation. I tried to use it with a beautyblender and a brush, but I couldn't make it work for me. The shade selection isn't that great either. Overall, I won't repurchase.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure