I just LOVE it. At the moment I am having three foundations: MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 (NC15) and Dior Diorskin Star (013, it doesn't fit me the best, it was a gift) and this little baby in shade 015 Vanilla Beige (it's a tiny bit darker than Mac which I actually like). I bought this foundation because I didn't want to use MAC or Dior at work (I'm working at Subway) or while studying at the University so I wanted to buy something cheaper. In the market, where I have bought it, there are only 4 shades (all of them light), which is silly (but worked out pretty well for me) and I compared this shade to my MAC and decided to buy it.
The reason I LOVE it: It works for me as good as MAC Studio Fix Fluid, I swear! I was working 9 hours yesterday and when I got home and looked myself in the mirror I was like: "Wow!"
- Medium-full coverage
- Feels like MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (my skin is a bit dry, but both of them are better for oily skin)
- Perfect for every day make up
- It doesn't oxidize (although some reviews say the opposite, I just haven't had that problem)
- The pump, you just can't get a small amount of foundation
- It doesn't last up to 18h (probably), but to be honest, you need your foundation to last that long maybe once in a month
- It isn't ALL Matt, but this works pretty well for me since my skin is a bit dry