Garnier volume extend dry shampoo

Garnier volume extend dry shampoo

2.3

on 2/4/2016 12:08:00 AM

What the hell is this?! This product did absolutely nothing that I could see to remove oil or bodify or texturize. I mean NOTHING! NADA! In fact, it seemed to make my hair even oilier than before.

on 1/8/2016 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Whoaaaa. I should have read the reviews before purchasing. Seriously, this dry shampoo does nothing besides make my hair smell like vomit. Don't buy this sh*t.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised by these reviews. Other than Baptiste, this is one of the best drugstore dry shampoo. It does give a bit of volume, but not as much as I want. It only lasts for a couple of hours (like 4 or 5 hours) but given the quality and cheap price, it's no problem for me to reapply again. I've repurchased this many times and will continue to do so.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've only used it a handful of times so far but I actually really like it! It smells amazing. I hate the smell of regular dry shampoos. It's white but doesn't leave a strong white/grey cast as long as you rub it in and brush it. the bottle is slim and good for traveling I picked it up because I was traveling and needed something slim. I have very thick hair and it soaks up the oil nicely, gives volume & leaves my hair smelling great!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It's horrible. Feels good for the first 10 minutes, then hair feels heavier than before. It smells nice when it's being sprayed, but when it's left in your hair, it makes it smell like you haven't showered for days. Awful.

on 12/3/2014 10:43:00 PM

Did not do a thing as a dry shampoo. Hair looked exactly the same. Nice smell, and that's it.

on 10/8/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Smells great, bottle never clogged on me. Did turn my hair white-ish but that comes with all dry shampoos I've tried. I can't say it really made a difference in my hair but I'm pretty much a shampoo daily kind of girl, even if it's sulfate free, it's better than nothing. My hair is really oily and this just didn't do too much. It seemed to work a bit better on my daughter's 2nd day hair, in the bangs only. I'm working on the Herbal Essence one that smells like mint right now.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have naturally curly hair which I prefer to flat iron straight on the regular. Been trying to cut down on the heat damage, so I purchased this dry shampoo to stretch my style longer. Was surprised by all of the negative reviews because I love it. Gives my hair life, body, and leaves no white residue as I've experienced before. Definitely gonna add this to my regular regiment. Thanks Garnier!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

As a dry shampoo this is okay at best. I had to use more product and repeat multiple sprays here or there to get a clean scalp. At most you can prolong leaving your hair unwashed for 12 hours.
Did it reach the claims of providing at least a bit more volume? Yes, initially. Dry shampoo is nice in the sense that it gives your hair a little more oomph. Be warned, though. Three hours later, I had to say hello to flat hair.
Overall, I'm glad I tried it to say I know I don't like it. It was cheap enough that I'm not upset about it. However, it is not the dry shampoo I'd use.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

The worst I have ever used. I also did not care for the scent either.