2.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Terrible. I used it during winter, on my combination skin. The colour was quite orange toned. The coverage was moderate; but it goes on like a foundation. I applied it with a blender, and with my fingers. It covered a few reddened acne spots, but not well. The formulation tho, is appalling. It's greasy, and it had sunk into every line, wrinkle, and pore, within 10 minutes of application. It didn't settle down, and I ended up scrubbing it off within an hour, before leaving the house. No one wants to look like an orange D: *throws in the bin*

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Smelled horrible, really greasy. Price was good but I tried it twice and had to throw it out

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Very greasy. Formula separated after a couple of weeks. Not worth it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This stuff is garbage. I bought it because beautypedia gave it 5 stars. It smells bad, is SUPER greasy, doesn't offer good coverage for a CC cream and the formula separated. I ended up throwing it out.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I have combination/dry/sensitive skin. I was after moisturizing sunscreen with medium coverage. This was shade 20 and costed around $18 aud on sale at Priceline. The revlon CC cream felt more moisturized than the revlon BB cream. The product is spf 30 chemical & mineral sunscreen ( Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Titanium Dioxide 5.1%) with peptides, skin repairing and anti aging ingredients. It is little thick and slight yellow. Does not accentuate the wrinkles, fine lines except dry patches. This is quite matte & dewy finish. Did not make my skin feel itchy but felt a bit dry around the afternoon. It did not ball up and evenly spread. Not bad for sensitive skin since it has no fragrance or essential oils. Although it is like tinted moisturizer, I would prefer more hydrating formula. I had to prep my skin with moisturizer before this. Pros: nice package Even tone & texture Peptides & anti aging ingredient Medium coverage Matte Cons: color is little yellow (even for asian skin) Has to be spread no patting Not too dry but not hydrating

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I have somewhat dry skin and uneven skin tone and I am always looking for anything that will give me dewy looking skin. This CC cream is the only one I have found so far that does this well, however it does not have the coverage that I want. I would like it to even out my skin tone but on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 5 for that only.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I really like this CC cream. $13.99 at CVS is a bargain considering the price of department store BB and CC creams. The color Light looked too pale so I purchased it in light-medium and it looks great on my moderately fair skin. The color looks more neutral than pink or orange to me and would probably work for most skin tones. Unlike some BB and CC creams that contain zinc oxide, this one is not drying and is actually comfortable to wear. Loose powder over it minimizes the dewy finish.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I love Revlon, it's probably one of my most favorite drugstore brands but this product was a total dud! As soon as I put it on, my face turned into a greasy mess. It was like my skin rejected it. I bought mine in the shade "Light Medium" and the color did not match the little label on the packaging at all. Not only it was darker but the product itself was basically colored OIL! The worst product I've probably purchased this year. It's not even worth its price 👎🏻

About reviewer (51 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

I am 48. I have cray dry skin, but not a whole lot of "flaws" to cover. I like a bit of tint just to even things out. I also find my blush applies better if I have a color product on my face rather than applying directly to my sunscreened/moisturized face. I had this in light and used a few times a week for about a year. I noticed the seoaration everyne else is talking about, so I bought another yesterday. This time in light/medium. I love the look of dark hair and pale skin, so I usually play up my fair complexion. But, I also realize that looking pler than you are can be aging, so I went up one shade. Overall, I am quite pleased with this product. I despise "coverage". My skin is ok, and I don't have much to hide. This ticks the box of sheer coverage/evening out just fine! I don't that it oxidizes, not do I find it to accentuate any lines or creases either. I have't broken out from this and I don't have that tacky feeling I get from the Revlon BB cream (feels like it sits on top of my skin all day!) I don't know that I will ever find the perfect product, since the super sheer coverage I want is difficult to find. I paid $12, and find that to be an acceptable price for a product that does a decent job. I use less than a pea sized amount (just a tiny smear here and there on my face) which works well for me.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairOther, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

5 years ago

As a first BB (CC?) cream purchase, I think this product did alright. But after a while I realized for the amount I paid, and in comparison to other products out there in the same price range, it just didn't do it's job properly. Although my (sensitive) skin had no (apparent) reaction to it - the product felt quite heavy on the skin, even after extensive blending. Furthermore in a a hot & humid climate I noticed it didn't continue to look natural and soft but instead gave me an 'oily' and fake look. This issue is only intensified (probably even more so in hot weather) as the product 'separates' after a while in the container. Even with excessive shaking, this problem isn't easily resolved. For the amount of money paid, I shouldn't have to spend 15 minutes shaking the container before I can actually use it. I think Revlon should have been able to predict that their product may not be used every single day. It should be able to sit for a decent amount of time without ruining. Thus this is absolutely a major issue with the product - one that has ignited my search for a new CC/BB cream from another company.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29