Nature's Gate Cleansing Milk - Rice Bran

Nature's Gate Cleansing Milk - Rice Bran

Not tested on animals

Water, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rubus Villosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed/Flaxseed) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl 3 Esters, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Juniperus Virginiana Wood Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Triethyl Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Laurate, Glycol Stearate

Really gentle, non-drying and nourishing! I have oily skin but it doesn't leave an oily residue. It has a really strong herbal smell and I used to hate it at first, but you get used to it. However, I won't repurchase this when I run out because I have tried other cleansers that I like more.

on 12/13/2013 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Light non-foaming cleansing milk that is Apricot Kernel, Rice Bran and Sweet Almond oil based. The texture can be quite runny and is somewhat similar to using a cleansing oil. This is recommended for normal-to-dry skin but has worked well for my combo skin. I apply this on slightly damp skin and remove with a warm, wet wash cloth. It removes my make-up gently (I don't wear a lot, just tinted moisturiser or BB cream, blush and eyeliner) and hasn't caused any breakouts, although if you are acne-prone you should patch-test first. If I'm wearing sunscreen or heavier make-up I will use an oil or micelle water first to remove the make-up then cleanse with the milk after. It can leave a very slight residue similar to oils but is easily removed with a wash cloth.

It does have a very light herbal smell. Cost is about $9-10 USD for 8 fl oz/237 mL. I would repurchase - it's mild enough for my slightly drier skin right now and didn't cause any reactions or flare up my eczema. Leaves skin clean but soft without stripping it.