LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel

4.6

Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate , Glycerine , Water (Aqua) , Vanilla Pod Infusion (Vanilla planifolia) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Lauryl Betaine , Fragrance , Goji Berry Juice (Lycium barbarum) , Lactic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Organic Rose Absolute (Rosa Damascena) , Rose Oil (Rosa damascena) , Egyptian Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , *Limonene , *Linalool , Red 33

I generally want my LUSH shower gels to last longer. I stretch out the product by adding just a little glycerin and water after use, or sometimes just water. The rose jam shower gel is a romantic sent .It also kinda reminds me of the past when days were slower and time seemed to go on forever.( Basically when In was young. ) My grandmother had a fragrance that smelled similar to this. I always loved looking at the beauty items on my grandmother's dresser. She would put a lace tablecloth and all her beauty items on her dresser. I remember a clear glass bottles with roses petals in it. I thought they were so expensive so I would just pull out the top and smell the inside of the bottle and put it back on the dresser. The rose jam reminds me of that sent. I generally use two body washes . I use any brand body wash first and the rose jam second this way the rose jam scent will last longer on my body and I won't run out the rose jam shower gel so quickly. It does not lather or create suds very well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff and LUSH shower gels in general (just pick your scent and enjoy it!)

I used to have love/hate relationship with shower gels in general. Most of them would make my already dry skin even drier. Now add freshly epilated skin to that - you get a disaster! I would have little bumps on my arms, flaky skin and ingrown hairs.

I use an exfoliating shower glove and since I switched to LUSH, my skin problems literally vanished! Even if I don't have time for body lotion in the morning, this shower gel alone keeps my skin super soft and happy. No more bumps or other problems! Guys, don't even sleep on it.

I talk more about this and other skin saviours in a separate review here for those of you interested (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/06/23/NewSummerBeautyFavourites). Hope it helps!

Oh how I love YOU! Mmm mmm mmm! This baby lingers on your skin for ages afterwards! Love the colour, the smell and the texture! Makes lovely bubbles too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

There really aren't any bad thing I can say about this. Probably my favorite shower gel. Love the color, the smell, and it foams really well. The scent lingers on the skin for quite a bit after I've showered which I really enjoy. Like all LUSH products it is pricey but for what it is it's worth it in my opinion.

I absolutely loathed this the first time I smelled it (2015 Christmas). Something changed in either the perfume or my nose... I love it so much now, I hoard it when it's available (what do roses have to do with Christmas?!), have tried every widely available incarnation of the scent (the bubble bar, Ros Argan, Jason shampoo bar, Pearl massage bar. The former two are repurchases, and the later two are not - the shampoo bar isn't great for dry hair and the sago 'pearls' in the massage bar seem like a waste of space. All of them smell delicious though)

I know men that use this, so I wouldn't describe it as 'feminine' either; it smells exactly like the name implies - like jammed roses! Not sickly, not too sweet, just right.

Would definitely repurchase, one of their best shower gels.

My absolute favorite scent ever! Unfortunately it's seasonal.

The scent of this is really unique. It is certainly floral but the lemon is there, as well as a "jam" scent that just is so sweet and yummy. I love the scent and have some other Lush products in the same family for that reason.

This is a pretty typical shower gel. There is argan oil but I do not find it to be particularly moisturizing. However, for me, that is asking a lot of a shower gel so it isn't an issue. I have lotions for that. The scent, how gentle it is, and how well it lathers are things I look at. It does not dry my skin out but it still lathers up really well which makes me feel clean.

Typical Lush pricing. This is seasonal so if you want to stock up it's going to be expensive. But I do think the unique scents and formulas are worth it. I hope I can get more next Christmas.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I got Rose Jam shower gel in a giftbox and I couldn't wait to use it. I will definitely purchase this for myself. It smells so interesting...it reminds me a little of both guava jam and prickly pear jam, but it's ultimately a lemon-fresh rose. It lathers like crazy, which is enjoyable for occasional use. My body skin tends to get dry, so I'm usually stuck with boring old Cetaphil. This is such a treat! I will use this a lot when the weather gets hot and indoor heating doesn't parch my skin so much. The ingredients look like this could be used as shampoo, also, but I haven't tried that.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My husband put a bottle of this in my Christmas stocking (I think at the urging of my daughter, to whom my husband turns when he's at a loss as to what to get). I actually tried to buy this some time ago but it was unavailable and I think LUSH only releases this before Xmas. Once the Christmas breakfast dishes were cleared away, I ran up to take a shower with this and I am IN LOVE. To me, it is not all that redolent of roses at first and actually smells a bit like cinnamon hearts mixed with rose and a bit of citrus. Once I add water and later up a bit, the rose damask/old rose scent becomes more noticeable. It's an almost contradictory combination of relaxing and refreshing scents and it is really enjoyable to use. Doesn't dry out my skin too badly either, as far as I can tell. I really wish LUSH would release a companion body cream or lotion of some kind to keep the pretty rose scent going....

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell. It reminds me about one kind of syrup in Indonesia. It also makes my skin moist. But I think it's so expensive you know for a shower gel. I bought it for 188 HKD.