4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Smells seriously amazing just like turkish delight! Do find it a bit irritating on the skin and could be more moisturizing but the scent is to die for. Cant use on my arms as I get eczema but nice everywhere else. When used in conjunction with ro's argan body conditioner the smell is unreal. Fairly expensive for what it is but a nice treat to buy every now and again

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Kinky, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

Rose Jam is the perfect name for this product because it literally smells like a jam made with roses with a faintest hint of spice thrown in. It’s an incredible scent. This body wash is thankfully very strongly scented. A little bit goes a very long way especially if you use a body pouf (which I tend to do because I get so much more bang for my buck that way).

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

a year ago

Lush's Rose Jam shower gel will make your entire bathroom smell like sweet comforting rose jam with a little spice thrown in for good measure. It's divine. As far as cleansing power -- it's everything you'd expect from a quality shower gel; soapy, sudsy, lathers up fast and rinses off clean. But it's the fragrance that is wonderful. If you adore sweet roses with a little 'je ne sais quoi." you will love Rose Jam. I received my shower gel in the Lush set of Rose Jam products in the beauitful Rose box for the holidays. It includes the Rose Jam Body Spray and Ro's Body Conditioner. Lovely presentation.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

I generally want my LUSH shower gels to last longer. I stretch out the product by adding just a little glycerin and water after use, or sometimes just water. The rose jam shower gel is a romantic sent .It also kinda reminds me of the past when days were slower and time seemed to go on forever.( Basically when In was young. ) My grandmother had a fragrance that smelled similar to this. I always loved looking at the beauty items on my grandmother's dresser. She would put a lace tablecloth and all her beauty items on her dresser. I remember a clear glass bottles with roses petals in it. I thought they were so expensive so I would just pull out the top and smell the inside of the bottle and put it back on the dresser. The rose jam reminds me of that sent. I generally use two body washes . I use any brand body wash first and the rose jam second this way the rose jam scent will last longer on my body and I won't run out the rose jam shower gel so quickly. It does not lather or create suds very well.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

I love this stuff and LUSH shower gels in general (just pick your scent and enjoy it!) I used to have love/hate relationship with shower gels in general. Most of them would make my already dry skin even drier. Now add freshly epilated skin to that - you get a disaster! I would have little bumps on my arms, flaky skin and ingrown hairs. I use an exfoliating shower glove and since I switched to LUSH, my skin problems literally vanished! Even if I don't have time for body lotion in the morning, this shower gel alone keeps my skin super soft and happy. No more bumps or other problems! Guys, don't even sleep on it. I talk more about this and other skin saviours in a separate review here for those of you interested (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/06/23/NewSummerBeautyFavourites). Hope it helps!

About reviewer (557 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 years ago

Oh how I love YOU! Mmm mmm mmm! This baby lingers on your skin for ages afterwards! Love the colour, the smell and the texture! Makes lovely bubbles too.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

There really aren't any bad thing I can say about this. Probably my favorite shower gel. Love the color, the smell, and it foams really well. The scent lingers on the skin for quite a bit after I've showered which I really enjoy. Like all LUSH products it is pricey but for what it is it's worth it in my opinion.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

from

3 years ago

I absolutely loathed this the first time I smelled it (2015 Christmas). Something changed in either the perfume or my nose... I love it so much now, I hoard it when it's available (what do roses have to do with Christmas?!), have tried every widely available incarnation of the scent (the bubble bar, Ros Argan, Jason shampoo bar, Pearl massage bar. The former two are repurchases, and the later two are not - the shampoo bar isn't great for dry hair and the sago 'pearls' in the massage bar seem like a waste of space. All of them smell delicious though) I know men that use this, so I wouldn't describe it as 'feminine' either; it smells exactly like the name implies - like jammed roses! Not sickly, not too sweet, just right. Would definitely repurchase, one of their best shower gels.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

My absolute favorite scent ever! Unfortunately it's seasonal.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

The scent of this is really unique. It is certainly floral but the lemon is there, as well as a "jam" scent that just is so sweet and yummy. I love the scent and have some other Lush products in the same family for that reason. This is a pretty typical shower gel. There is argan oil but I do not find it to be particularly moisturizing. However, for me, that is asking a lot of a shower gel so it isn't an issue. I have lotions for that. The scent, how gentle it is, and how well it lathers are things I look at. It does not dry my skin out but it still lathers up really well which makes me feel clean. Typical Lush pricing. This is seasonal so if you want to stock up it's going to be expensive. But I do think the unique scents and formulas are worth it. I hope I can get more next Christmas.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool