3.0

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

These colors are great year-round (the bronze+gold+turquoise colors are always in summer palettes!). In true cell phone fashion, using my fingers to apply the eyeshadows seems to work best. They go on pretty sheer if you use a brush. I bought this on sale and for $10 I would absolutely buy it again.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

6 years ago

I was very excited after watching a youtube video on this product but it does disappoint. If you have no other makeup pallete then this is ok , light and convenient for trace. However I can think of at least two other products which are far superior, the too face no make up flawless palette or the travel pallete from Michelle Phan's life palette. Jingle all the way has some nice eye shadows but they tend to spill over into each other and so the lighter ones end up dirty.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2.0

6 years ago

I was really looking forward to receiving this and I was disappointed! The colors are alright, nothing extraordinary. The phone case while it is very cute is not very sturdy, I would not trust it with my iPhone. Also once you take the phone case off you are left with cheap looking packaging. Cute idea but it could have been better.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29