3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

This mascara is so far the best that I have tried as a professional makeup artist! It coats with nice black color, and it separates the lashes, gives a nice curl and it stays put, the lashes are looking natural and it dries pretty quick! Watch the video with proof! The bad reviews here aren't true. Well, it's expensive yes, but worth every cent! Bobbi Brown is still one of the best makeup artists out there, even if she has left. She knew how to create beautiful natural-looking products. Can't compare it with these fake cheap overpriced influencer brands, who try to destroy those products! It's awesome to have some competition and great for the free market but what they are doing is trying to copy the products, produce in china with cheap ingredients which aren't even checked... Think about it before you buy! https://youtu.be/RxV5RdU7CYg

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

1.0

10 months ago

I really don't like this mascara. I wasted my money on a product that basically clumped my lashes up and flaked constantly. Its not a smokey effect, its the raccoon effect.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3.0

10 months ago

The good news is that I don't like this $31 mascara as much as I like my cheap Covergirl Lash Blast. The bad news is that I spent $31 on it. Pros: Smooth, creamy texture with no clumping, even after multiple coats No "spider" lashes Doesn't dry out Natural-looking volume (may be a con for some) Easy to remove Cons: Price $$$$$ The creaminess of the mascara makes it prone to smudging under eyes and on or around brow bone area Natural-looking volume, even after multiple coats (may be a pro to some) Overall, this mascara is ok, but definitely not worth repurchasing for me. This is very similar to Bobbi Brown's Everything Mascara, that I loved at one point because it was like this one, but with no smudging. I stopped buying it because the tubes I was getting were drying out within a few weeks. I went back to Covergirl because it's cheap and reliable. CG Lash Blast gives me thicker, darker lashes and doesn't budge.

About reviewer (465 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

I have finished a tube of this mascara and I am not very impress with it. It does a good jobs at separating your lashes and give you a bit of length and definition. It hardly smudge, and the wand is pretty comfortable for the eyes, give you more control also. It used to be my everyday mascara as it gives you a natural look, you can just give it a swipe on the go. You can take it off easily with makeup removal oil. However, I want more from my mascara, this one does not give me as much length as I want it to, it just performs like a lot of my mascaras. I am still on my quest to find the most impressive mascara, it is a great one to start with though.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

2 years ago

I’ve never really been interested in Bobbi Brown mascara before, but I got this as a freebie with an order from the Bobbi Brown website, so I gave it a go. The sample size has a full size brush and what I really liked was the short brush length gave me more control than usual over applying the mascara. As to the mascara, I really loved it! Gave good definition to my lashes without clumping and was easy to apply and build volume. A case of a sample really giving me a chance to try a product I would probably never have considered. Thank you Bobbi Brown!

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This suits my lashes which are long and curly and dark anyway, it just gives a deep black definition and separates every lash. I like the way it defines the root of the lash making them look thicker. It's also quite a wet formula so no crustiness. I'd say it's not a wow factor but it is reliable and doesn't smudge and I like the subtle definition more than big doll lashes anyway. I would and indeed have repurchased.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

So I used the tester of this and fell in love! Too bad it started flaking as it dried out. Too bad it was bone dry two weeks after I bought it!? I'll stick with the one with the skinny brush!

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

3 years ago

My favourite mascara! I got a deluxe sample in their eyecons package and i absolutley love it

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlue

3.0
from

3 years ago

By the end of the day, this mascara smudges somewhat under my oily, hooded eyes. A cautious thumbs-up from me, but I'll keep looking for a mascara that doesn't smudge at all.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I was recommended this by a lady at sephora. I really like this mascara, its very black and very buildable. I often get comments on my lashes when I wear it. I do also layer it with my maybelline lash sensational mascara. The sephora lady told me this wouldn't smudge or flake, I do experience a little of both throughout the day. Its not enough to majorly annoy me but its not flake proof. I would buy it again I think.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral