3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

DHC lash tonic is such a great product. I have used it on and off for a year and when I use it consistently I see a huge difference in the way my lashes look and they fall out less. I haven't tried any other lash growth products so I have nothing to compare this with but I even used it during pregnancy and it was fine. Since being on maternity leave I have used it twice a day and the results are even better. It's a bummer that the price has gone up since it purchased it almost a year ago and I bought two at the time so I have about half tube left still but I will keep using it and I don't see any reason to stop using it unless there is a huge jack in price. I have pretty sensitive eyes and every eye cream that I used made my eyes water some more than others but this has never cause any irritation. A great product all in all.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

8 months ago

I’ve been using this off and on for years. It has never by itself done anything to make my lashes longer or fuller. Not even a little bit. What it does seem to do is condition my lashes so that they are healthy so when I do use mascara it works much better and gives me more dramatic results.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I've only been using it for 3 weeks, and have noticed a difference in the length and my lashes seem fuller.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

5 years ago

It works although i used it for less than a month.the result was visible ,lashes were thicker but im not sure if they grew longer.i bought this serum online and it was very cheap compared to effective lash serum.the bonus is that it does not irritate my eyes no matter how near i applied them to the lash line however the brush was hard and kind of irritates my eyes.Mild and superficial irritation i mean.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

6 years ago

Remove the stopper! At first I didn't like this product. I felt like it wasn't doing anything for my lashes. I noticed that the stopper removes most of the product from the wand so the wand was always relatively dry whenever I used it. After removing the stopper I have noticed the product working a lot better. Removing the stopper makes everything messier and you will have to remove a lot of the product off the wand yourself but you'll be able to apply more product this way and you should notice results faster. That being said, I have noticed results. My lower lashes are definitely longer and more plentiful. Another telling sign was that the lashes on my left eye were always a bit short and stubborn compaired to my right side, since using this the left eye lashes have grown noticeably. Good stuff. Will repurchase!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

This tonic really does strengthens my lashes, the volume is now fuller and lashes fall out less often.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

7 years ago

This lash essence does work to strengthen my lashes, but the Canmake essence is much better in comparison and also cheaper. If you can get both, try the Canmake one instead. The DHC lash tonic has a mascara wand applicator, which works well if you only want to apply it on your lashes like a normal mascara. However, it's really scratchy if you get close to the roots, and I have poked my eye a few times by accident. I suspect it's not meant to be applied too close to the roots as the product stings when it gets into my eye. When dry, my lashes also become quite hard. Lastly, as mentioned by other reviewers, this comes in a transparent tube and it becomes cloudy after just 1-2 weeks of use, and just looks terrible like it has gone bad due to contamination.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

7 years ago

Lousy product in short. My eyelashes didn't grew any longer after repeated application everyday. Not only so, it is sooooooo expensive. There was even a change in the product's colour after some time! Though i am still using it, i can't wait to get it in the dumpster. The only pros i can think of this product is the ease of application compared to other eye lash serums like loreal which had a very weird applicator tip. Its applied in a way similar to how people apply mascara. Will not repurchase that's for sure.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

9 years ago

It is not so bad though, there had been some improvements... but definately can't compare with L'Oreal lash renew serum. I love the brush! Slightly uncomfortable, yes, but I can be sure all lashes are coated with this one, no mess! But the colour changed from a semi-transparent amber yellow to whitish murky colour after a while, grossed me out... and I eventually threw it out...

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

9 years ago

I didn't apply it on regular before mostly because of laziness. But either way, I noticed that on the random bald spot on my left eye's lower lashes, some hair finally grew and slightly more thicker. It may not be noticeable for others, but I stare at my eye pretty up close whenever I put on my contact lenses. Anyways, before it was only one very thin strand of hair on that bald spot. Now, it became thicker and a few other ones grew. My upper lashes definitely grew since my vision is blurrier than before (My lashes just droops down and are in the way of my vision) and they are also much thicker and fuller than before :D I wish the package was better. There's a lot of product left on the bottom where I can't reach, which is annoying.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18