no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I like this scent but not enough to purchase a full bottle...It is a nice, cozy, incense-y fragrance that is definitely well-blended and unique. However, amongst the Haus samples I tried, this wasn't one of my favorites! I do really loooooove Lucky Cat and Lavender Sugar fragrance oils though....if I have time I will have to make a separate review on those...Overall though, I am very impressed with this indie perfume company.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

2 years ago

On paper, this is so not my thing. I don't do anything remotely to incense, it's just not something I gravitate towards and it doesn't suit me. But this!! Holy cow!! The nag champa goes really well hand in hand with the musk and isn't overpowering. The vanilla takes the front seat, too, and makes everything nice and sweet. I don't *really* get clean linen from this, but it does have a warmth and softness to it, like your favourite sweater that just came out of the dryer. I really love this. Haus of Gloi has a lot of my favourite scents (Gimme Mah Coffee, Splendiferous. Honeybelle) and I highly recommend the company.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Gorgeous, comforting scent. I adore this, my husband can't stop complimenting me whenever I wear it, even my children always say I smell sooooo good when I have this on. I would always want to have a bottle of this on hand. Perfect for fall and winter, but it's such an easy to wear yet sexy skin scent, that I can easily imagine using it in the summer, as well. Beautiful and unique. I have this in the perfume oil as well as the pumpkin butter. Will repurchase again and again, and I am sure to run out because I use it constantly.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

Pale skin musk, faded perfume, Egyptian amber, softly burning nag champa incense and a fine aged vanilla. This perfume is absolutely stunning. I really get a cozy feeling, like you've lit a stick of incense after your favourite sweater just came out of the dryer. The nag champa is prominent on my skin with the musk, drying down to a barely soapy, linen-smelling vanilla. Skin musk turns a bit soapy on me so that might be the linen note? Overall I can't see my perfume collection being without this. Nag champa vanilla sweater heaven. I absolutely used to love Haus of Gloi because they are a local vegan company, though their product scents don't stay long on my skin unless I've aged them for a few months - so slather up! :) Unfortunately I can no longer recommend this company due to the lack of quality in their new products as of 2018, but I do love the older scents I have from them.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29