4.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

The formula is really nice - slightly creamy, slightly sheer - unfortunately the colour leans too cool on me and makes me look ill.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I love this sheer lipstick. Lipstick Queen tells you it's 10 percent pigment and sheer, and it is that, but it still has a really lovely color payoff. I happened to pick it up for $14 during one of Ulta's sales, but it's worth its $24 price tag (in my opinion). It's a pretty pale pink that leans a bit toward medium, so it doesn't look corpse-like on me, like some other pale lipsticks do. There's a hint of nude here, too, and to me it seems well balanced between being warm and cool toned. It glides on like a dream, and feels soft, moisturizing. It's not heavy or waxy like some lip balms, but it's not slick or sticky like a gloss. It just makes my lips feel silky and it never feels obvious or makes them feel dry. (There are a couple pricier brands that feel great a first but leave my lips feeling parched. This one never does.) Staying power is decent for a sheer lipstick. It's not going to last through lunch necessarily, but it wears down evenly. It's easy enough to reapply without a mirror, too. Just a smidge and it makes my lips look like there's a tiny bit of tinted balm on it, but I can also apply more for more impact. It still looks very natural and doesn't settle in lip lines or migrate. There's no scent or taste to it either, and the sleek packaging is nice and sturdy.

About reviewer (366 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

this was my summer nude, I loved it. Pink enough not to make me look like the corpse bride, nude enough to look chic over summer. Loved the formula. Wasn't the longest lasting of colours but they do tell you up front that the saint line is only 10% pigmentation, so I got what I bought. I'm thinking that I will buy the pinky nude sinner next as I really love the lasting power of the sinner lipsticks. But this, for someone who wants a lipstick that is a bit more balm than pure colour, that's nice and moisturising on the lips and is flattering on their face, you cannot go wrong with this.

About reviewer (250 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I purchased this in the Look of Love set, which I purchased largely because I wanted to try the lipsticks from this line but had had it recommended to me on the strength of their Oxymoron Matte glosses (I was looking for a cream cheek color). Their sets are a wonderful bargain. I have light brown skin and find it very hard to find swatches of Lipstick Queen products on people who are not very fair, so I was concerned about how this product would look on me. I was delighted by the color! It is a very light, natural pink - there are no beige undertones to this on me at all. But what is most delightful is the formula itself. There are 20 colors in the Saints range, and I am excited to try the rest of the ones that appealed to me because this may very well be the best lipstick I've ever tried. They are glossy, but sheer is not what I'd call them - they have strong pigmentation. I've tried - and loved - Dior lipsticks more than ten dollars costlier than this retails for that had less pigment. They are also the single most moisturizing lipstick I've ever tried. They are more moisturizing than most lip balms, and I have very, very dry lips. As an added bonus, the packaging is lovely. I only dislike the yellow color a little bit, but they have rubbery, very sturdy tubes. They have a chic heft to them.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

EyesBrown

5 years ago

Fantastic lipstick - it's a lovely pink nude being neither too beige or too pink, but muted due to the sheer quality of the lipstick. It has a moisturising feel to the formula, and a slightly glossy look to it so no need for a separate gloss over the top. I was impressed with how long it lasted - some sheer lipsticks feel more like tinted lip balm, but this definitely had more weight to it in terms of colour intensity. I am a very pale redhead, and the colour neither washed me out or made me look clown like.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I almost never wear nude lipsticks. Because they make me look dead! I just haven't found one that didn't look like I have concealer on my lips or something. Until this one! There is just enough of a hint of pink in it to work perfectly. It really doesn't look pink on my lips at all.. it's definitely nude... but that pinch of color makes the difference between meh and woohoo for me! I like the texture.. very creamy. It really lasts pretty long, too. I do prefer it with a touch of gloss over it. I've found that I can tweek it one way or the other by the shade of the gloss. Love it! I'm happy to have found it!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

from

6 years ago

This color is so lovely. Everyone asks what it is. It makes me look like I'm glowing inside. Long-lasting, moisturizing, perfect. This is sure to please lovers of Stila's Kitten.

About reviewer (825 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

6 years ago

What a great nude lipstick! It says these are only 10% pigment but I was surprised by the colour when applied to my lips, it was much fuller than I expected. The colour is exactly what it is called a pinky nude, the texture is thick but creamy, I would say this was more a lip balm than a lipstick and for this reason you will need to reapply throughout the day but still a great product. Love it, have been using it every day since purchasing!

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

*giggles at name "Saint Pinky Nude* Ok, now that I got that out of my system, this is one fabulous lipstick! I didn't understand why MUAers were so excited about Lipstick Queen joining Ulta's lineup, but now I totally get it. I was planning a smokey eye for a holiday party and wanted a good MLBB lipstick to go with it. While I have a few nice MAC lipsticks, I really hadn't found a nude shade that I loved. I'm NW15 and many nude colors look too brown or make me look washed out. Then I discovered Saint Pinky Nude. It's a perfect MLBB shade--just the right amount of pink to make my lips look great, but nude enough that it goes with everything. The formula is great too. It feels great on--it didn't dry out my lips on a 34 degree Winter evening and lasted about 4 hours without feeling icky or fading. It has a slight scent (vanilla?) but no taste. I love how LQ makes the "Saint" or sheer shades and "Sinner" shades that are more pigmented. I'm definitely going to explore this line further...

About reviewer (290 reviews)

Age36-43