on 11/16/2017 4:54:00 PM

This is a seriously good fragrance and have had since early 2014. Not sure where i first came across it, could have been a review but the smell is just 10/10! Absolutely the only one ive owned which just about every person who smells it on me asks 'what are you wearing?'. I did not get that with Paco's Ultraviolet or my previous fave 'Aqcua di gio'. There is a woodiness to it, i detect sandlewood, cedar maybe and something sweet and citrusy too. Definitely the only fragrance i wear nowadays. Proof is 3 years on and still loving it as much as day 1. Enough said!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My boss wears this and I want to stand next to him all day since he smells so good. I highly recommend

on 5/3/2014 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After smelling few mens cologne at Ulta this one really stood out. I grabbed the last bottle for my hubby. Love it! It smells like sandalwood/Appel fruity but woody. I really suck at describing scents but I like this one, it just smells clean and masculine. I think its a fragrance that can be worn day or night.

My husband requested this for Christmas which is odd because he very rarely wears cologne and doesn't tend to like most colognes he tests. This is a wonderful, classic scent that isn't musky or cloying like most colognes I encounter at department stores. It's light and clean but not clinical smelling. Some people claim it seems very generic but I disagree. It's classic with a fresh masculine scent. It's not heavy but has good projection/sillage without being overwhelming. The longevity is good for a lighter masculine scent but it is harder to detect after five to six hours or so. Additionally, the bottle is very attractive and sleek. And I see no problems with the costs as my perfume cost much more! I definitely recommend looking up the reviews on Fragrantica since there aren't many reviews for it on MUA.

Yes another Sephora sample.. I got this to see if my man would like it. He has only ever liked one cologne since I met him 11 years ago. He said it's not bad and he would use the sample, but told me to never buy it lol I honestly don't think it's all that bad but it is very strong. I also can't point out any one scent note in it. Just seems to have too many scents mixed up that it just registers as cologne. Not bergamot, cedar, sandalwood etc. It will be used, but I don't have any desire to purchase. It's pretty costly as well.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel