Uploaded by lovemelovexox

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/23/2016

This is my absolute favorite face wash. I got two bottles on sale and it has kept my breakouts at bay as well as keeping my face super clean. it's Hydrating and gives a cooling feeling. Before this, I used the skin clearing wash from Dernalogica, but this face wash from the body shop is sooo much better and actually helps any blemish I may get. I hope they never discontinue this :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Nov/21/2016

It's a great face wash for pimples and blemishes. I've been using it for a couple of months now and my blemishes are not completely gone but lightened a bit. The face feels really good after one wash, cool and refreshing. But the only problem with this face wash is that it doesn't lather very well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Sep/05/2016

I use it every morning because it smells so relaxing. I also like the packaging, I looove green. It left my skin on the nose a little oily after the first time of using but after that I no longer feel like this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

May/15/2016

Really refreshing and gentle enough not to dry out my face like a lot of washes do. However, if like me you suffer from a greasy t-zone this doesn't always feel like it's cleansed that area enough.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0
fromMoo5e

Feb/14/2016

Pros:
- Cooling feeling

Cons:
- Extremely drying
- Fragrance is very strong

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Nov/15/2015

I love the smell, the texture and how it feels on my skin. It's my favorite wash from the tea tree line because it doesn't make my skin get dry and helps my blemishes to heal faster. The only thing I don't like it's the packaging, the product clumps in the cap.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

Nov/07/2015

This cleanser really surprised me. I'm usually a gel cleanser kind of girl (I tend to stay away from creams as I am extremely oily and I don't want to risk getting any oilier). I alternate between Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel and this, but really this cleanser alone is good enough. It is truly a dream to massage on (especially in the mornings), and my face feels so cleansed …Read more

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0
fromyyoun

Sep/27/2015

I switched to this one instead of the regular tea tree facial cleanser by TBS. it's ok... Doesn't irritate or overdry but it feels a bit difficult to wash off which feels annoying. If you're into lather, stick to the other tea tree facial cleanser.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

Sep/17/2015

I'm a Body Shop junkie and former assistant manager, so I of course have tried almost every single product in the store. This started out amazing. It started to calm my clogged pores and redness, and was not drying at all like some of the other tea tree products, but my opinion of the product began to change after about a week. My skin started to get oilier than usual, and my clogged pores …Read more

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Sep/09/2015

I am on my second tube now and I have been using it as my morning cleanser. I honestly do not know whether it controls breakouts because I usually have a spot or two during that time of the month. It does control the oil pretty well for my combo/oily skin. My face does not feel tight after using it. Most importantly, I love the refreshing tree tea/minty scent that helps me to wake up everyday.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool