no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

My best and only to fill in brows for Asian colouring - so natural. Have tried every product out there, including Korean ones. Moss green is the most accurate colour. My tips are: Apply to bare freshly washed skin - not on top of moisturiser. A water based stain product on any hint of oil doesn't work. Powdering on top helps tone down any shine of the underlying skin and looks more natural. Buy from selfridges or Harrods in the UK: they take off VAT, and sometimes have 10% discounts. There is a limit of a purchase of 10 pens. I get 10 at a time, and the price works out to be $30 Australian each. And, it lasts at least 3 months with judicial use. I really think using it on absolutely oil free skin makes it last longer.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

Oh, Japan. The Japanese treasure respect, discipline, and quality and you can tell they do by the quality of their luxury products. Pay attention to Japanese products and Japanese art and architecture. Everything has a function, everything serves a purpose, everything is made to be pleasing to the eye. There is such respect for artistry and quality. It's honestly touching. They have the best brushes, the best makeup, and the best skincare. This pen is no exception. Its modest black pen-style packaging is nothing to call home about. It's thin and clean looking with no ostentatious branding. Once opened you will notice the thin, flexible, hairs that make up the tip. This tip distributes the product slowly, thinly, and lightly so that almost anyone can achieve the desired look depending on how many strokes are used. Using too much pressure won't help; layering does. This also helps create a gorgeous, tactile, and realistic gradient effect to the brows. I like to use small strokes at the front of the brow and then layer the product over through the middle to create a more solid brow and finish off with hairlike strokes at the tail to elongate my brows. Oh, and forget about other products pencils or pens claiming hairlike strokes. This product creates such realistic ones at the tail that no one knows I'm wearing brow makeup. If however Im looking for a more retro and harsher brow I'll still use this as the base and the add a dark powder over so that I'm only adding volume and color with the powder but I'm shaping and drawing with the pen. It also lasts forever. It's easy to take around. But you won't have to because this will literally strain your brows for 24 hours. And I have a pretty oily face. This may be difficult to remove but that's fine because it's just a stain and doesn't add any weight or product to the brow that may clog the follicles. This was a total game changer for me. It's expensive but I will continue to buy it. I have two just in case. But this product, though perfect, isn't easy. You need time to practice and time to apply. I like to apply to bare and dry brows so I can see what I'm working with. The pen may seem clogged but that's only because it probably met some moisture along the way and the oil is clogging the hairs or wiping the pigment away. Simply dry your brows/remove your moisturizer, press the tip into a paper towel once or twice, and carry on. Once you master this you'll never want anything else. Trust me. HOLY GRAAAIIILLLLL.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

This product is a game (& life) changer for me. Not exaggerating. I've been obsessed with eyebrows for a few years now & I have brow pencils from: Shu, Anastasia, YSL, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, CHANEL, Guerlain, Kevyn Aucoin, CdP, plus a handful from CVS. Also use Anastasia's Tinted Brow Gel & Brow Powder Duo; a tube of MUFE Aqua Brow (#10). My point is, I'll try/buy anything in the hope of creating fuller, bolder, darker - yet COMPLETELY NATURAL-LOOKING brows. My friends - the search is over, forever. Never would've found this without MUA, which has had an enormous impact on my life, and looks. There, I said it. OK, so what's so fabulous about this Moss Green pen? You can absolutely create your brows one hair at a time, and it's easy as pie & takes a fraction of the time I usually spend on them, and they look completely natural & realistic & gorgeous. It does NOT look like I have anything on my brows. Looks like I just happen to have elegant, defined, yet *completely natural* brows. Here's the thing - I'm not a fan of super-groomed-looking brows - not for me. This pen allows you to create whatever kind of brows you like. If you like that look, you can do it. For me, I prefer the ability to create full, boldish brows, and then draw in the tiniest, barely visible hairs just below the brow, and extending up just above the brow a bit, if you get what I mean by that. Not messy or bushy or unkempt - just natural-looking elegance (IMHO). Since I've been futzing with my brows for years now, there was NO learning curve with this pen; easiest & fastest tool I've ever used, in addition to the fact that the results blow everyone else out of the water. Can't tell you how pleased I am with this treasure. I snagged it on ebay for a few bucks less than retail, but it was really fabulous because it arrived 3 days after ordering it, 'cause Seller is in the States. (NO - I am not the Seller! PM me if you'd like the Seller's info, tho I don't know if he has any left, etc.) My hair is mostly silver, & skin is NC20ish/yellow, & Moss Green is perfect. I usually use: Anastasia Brow Wiz - Medium Brown; Anastasia Powder Duos - Medium Brown & Ash Blonde; Anastasia Brow Gel - Granite; Shu hard formula - Seal Brown & Stone Gray; YSL pencil - #4 These shades are COOL, ashy browns with no warmth/no red. So if any of those shades work for you, Moss Green would be perfect for you. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. Of all of the products that I've written reviews for on MUA, this SUQQU pen rates as one of the all-time-best. It is that good.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairSilver, Other, Other

5 years ago

I'm really enjoying this product. It lasts all day and has a very natural effect. I highlight my hair, so when my roots are freshly highlighted I use the #2 shade. And when my roots grow through I use the #1 shade. It is time consuming to draw on the individual hairs, but I love how naturally full and 'Lily Collins' it makes my brows look. It's a little difficult to remove, but that only goes to show how long it will stay on. I can apply it at 7:30 in the morning and it will still be on at midnight if I go out. The pen is pricey too, but I'm discovering more and more that you pay for quality.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

5 years ago

I`m using this pen in #2 and although I am not Asian and have dark blonde hair, this color suits me very well. It`s very time consuming to use if you have sparse eyebrows, however the final effect is totally worth the trouble. The product is water-proof and lasts all day. Be sure to store it pointing down, or else the product tends to stick to the bottom and not come out. It lasts an amazingly long time: I bought it last year and it`s still going strong, despite daily use. My apologies: I am using the lighter brown version of this liquid pen, in #2.

About reviewer (882 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

I am an Asian girl with black hair and about NC 25 skin. I mostly watch youtube in english to learn how to apply makeup, so I used to only know the western brands well. I had a lot of trouble finding a good brow product before, because I didn't want to use straight up black, but browns look awkwardly warm when all my other hairs are pitch black. The grey pencils always look like they're almost blue, and looks fake on me too. This pen has been a game changer for me. The greenish tint actually just warms up a normal grey (you know, those stupid greys that lean blue + yellow = green!) so that it wouldn't look awkward on a very dark haired person. It's the best of both worlds! I first learned of this product when I started to use MUA for more than just the reviews, I learned that Suqqu's brow pen is moss green was literally one of the hottest brow products on the makeup boards. What makes it so good? The thin brush tip dispenses a sheer greenish grey evenly, so that you can easily draw in fake brow hairs to fill in the empty patches in your brow in the most natural way possible. Since the color it dispenses is sheer, it is actually quite forgiving, so you don't have to worry you'll make one wrong stroke and turn into a clown. The inner ends of my brows tend have less brow hairs than the rest of my brows, so I like this product best for filling in those patches without looking obviously drawn in. I personally feel like one of the most important aspect of keeping a brow look natural is not to make the inner corners too square/obvious. The rest of the brow can have pristine, clean lines and it'll just look really groomed. BUT, if the inner corners of your brow looks drawn in, the whole brow starts to feel fake. This product is good at preventing that from happening, so we can all get that my brows but better look :D

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

6 years ago

This is a great brow pen for black hair (I'm Asian), it resists water well and the colour is just right. Its thin tip makes it easy to apply while keeping brows natural looking. Don't let the green tint put you off, it suits black hair because there's no red tone and its not jet black so it doesn't look fake. I've repurchased already and will continue to.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35