MISSHA SUPER AQUA Refreshing Cleansing Foam

MISSHA SUPER AQUA Refreshing Cleansing Foam
SUPER AQUA Refreshing Cleansing FoamSUPER AQUA Refreshing Cleansing FoamSUPER AQUA Refreshing Cleansing Foam

3.1

Water (Aqua), Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Ceteth -20, PEG -40 Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Lauramide DEA, Sea Water, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Amethyst Powder, Pearl Powder, Tourmaline, Acorus Gramineus Root/Stem Extract, Fragance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

İ like this. My skin is Sensitive and Rosacea. İt deeply clean skin. İ feel good. Gonna buy this again. Price is ok. İts 200ml is so good. Covered baby blue colur which is nice

on 1/15/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This cleanser reminded me of Shiseido's benefiance creamy cleanser.
A very little amount produces a lot of small bubble/thick foam when you lather it up. When you wash your face you're left with that "squeaky clean" feeling literally. If you're a fan of this, you may enjoy this product, but I find it very drying. I have combo skin and it left my face feeling tight and uncomfortable before I put my moisturizer on. I think it's probably doing an awesome cleaning job, but I wouldn't use it again.

on 12/19/2015 2:00:00 PM

This really seems like cleaning thorougly, so skin is squeaky clean. Neending some moisturizing afterwards, though. After that I usually use some micellar water and moisturizers. Quality and price relationship is perfect, it lasts forever. I definitely would not recommend wash your eyes with it, it really stings.

on 5/5/2015 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It smells and feels like liquid soap. Did a great job of cleansing, worked easily into a thick lather, emulsified and rinsed well, but it stung terribly when I got some in my eyes. It left my skin feeling clean but very tight and dry, which is the last thing I need with already dry skin. I have to layer on extra moisturiser to balance it back, so that's a deal breaker considering there are so many cleansing products out there that don't strip my skin.

on 1/23/2015 10:55:00 PM

This is a very nice feeling foaming cleanser that did leave my face feeling refreshed but not tight and dry. For reference I have very dry skin under my eyes and on my cheeks, and very oily nose and chin.

This was pretty good at removing my long lasting makeup, foamed well and had a pleasant scent. I only had a sample size of this but it lasted me for months as you don't need a lot. I wish it had no fragrance at all or else it would have scored 5 out of 5.

This actually reminds me of Shiseido's Cleansing Foam but with a different fragrance and cheaper price tag.

I would buy this again, but I will wait until Missha have a sale to get a better deal.

The manufacturer claims that the Super Aqua in three types of natural water (blue lagoons, Damask rose and crystal) will give your skin a glow. Its component calamus extract and willow bark. Calamus extract has anti-inflammatory and skin tones. Willow bark reduces sebum secretion and tightens pores. Massaging the skin moist, this will turn into a rigid foam cleanser. Missha Super Aqua cleansing foam gently and easily remove makeup and dirt. Suitable for normal, combination and oily skin. My oily skin like this wash foam very much. First, the consistency of a very thick, but moist massaging the face appear rigid foam. One is sometimes necessary to measure very small quantities, so the 200 ml bottle is enough for a long time. Excellent wash away makeup and dirt, but does not dry the skin. Smells like a hint of a sweet smell. In the future, I'll try and Missha Super Aqua facial peeling.

This cleanser is very concentrated--a little will foam up a lot, so don't overdo it. It is a little drying, so I save it for when I'm doing double cleansing with a cleansing oil (currently using Skinfood Black Sugar Cleansing Oil). Oil + Super Aqua = clean but not too dry skin. I get mine from Amazon so it's more affordable.

on 12/6/2013 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got several generously sized samples of this. Tried it out a few nights ago and this is the most DRYING cleanser I have ever used! It's a thick white cream, and I rubbed my hands together while mixing this with water, and even as I spread a small amount of the foam over my face, I could feel my skin getting very tight and uncomfortable. I can't imagine how bad it would be to just straight apply it to the face.

I only used this once and had to apply oil overnight to soothe the dryness and now my skin is still flaky - and it's hard to even spread on some tinted moisturiser. I can't imagine anyone liking this unless maybe they have super oily skin. Too bad, since it does looks pretty and smell nice, but the product is awful. Very disappointed but thankful I didn't buy the full size!