no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 years ago

It's a very pretty and pigmented shade of red and is relatively easy to apply. However it comes off on everything and at the end of the day only half of it is left on my lips. The odd thing is, it's quite difficult to get off and I couldn't get all of it off despite scrubbing my lips twice with my cleanser. It doesn't come off on makeup wipes either. So while I do like the colour, I probably wouldn't wear it often.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Just bought this on impulse today at the mall because my lips were chapped. It's a lot more pigmented than I wanted or expected, but I put it on a few hours ago and the initial layer has worn off. What I'm left with is a FANTASTIC bright red stain!!! It's seriously everything I dream of in a lip stain -- not drying, can't feel it, forget it's there, can see my natural lips through it, not flaky, not spotty, flattering true red (not picking up any blue tones here, really nice for my NC20 skin) just awesome!! And only ten bucks for a tube that will last me well until it expires. What a great find. Thanks LUSH

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

A this is a lush product so already it's a winner ;) b it smells ....AND TASTES like Coca Cola (to me) and it's a gorgeous high pigment red! Total win! It's not a deep red it's bright but very fun thick and moisurizing! ALSO now comes in a tube! Yay!

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I've been waiting for this to re-emerge with the Holiday 2014 collection at Lush. After they discontinued the Million Kisses lip tint, I was miffed, because that one was a mainstay in my collection. Once the Lush near me announced on FB that their holiday wares had come in, I rushed down there to pick up Santa Baby in hopes that it would replace my Million Kisses. First off, it should be noted that this is considerably brighter and more orange-toned than A Million Kisses, which was more of a bright berry red. So the color isn't a spot-on dupe. But that's not to say it isn't gorgeous. I swatched this at the store and immediately snatched up a tin of it. The color is so bold and fresh, but also festive and Christmas-y which is what I was going for. My husband, who rarely points out specific things that he likes about my makeup (though he does compliment the whole face) said "Ooooh, I love that red lipstick!" and yeah, anything that garners a reaction from the hubs is definitely going to end up near the top of my favorite's list. Also, I feel like this is the perfect color to wear all year. The formula is very similar to AMK, though this has a little bit of a hard, waxy layer that needs to be broken through in order to get to the softer product underneath. That's fine - I just assume it had dried out a little, since Lush's products aren't loaded with preservatives. Interestingly enough, the somewhat harder layer was easier to work with. I was able to control the amount and build the color to the level that I want. Now that I've broken through the hard layer, it's still easy to work with - I just get a lot more on my finger/brush. The staying power is PHENOMENAL. There's some transfer when I drink or eat, but the stain left behind is incredible. I don't find this dries my lips out at all. It's not super hydrating, but certainly doesn't remove moisture from my lips. I know the shelf life for Lush products is rather short, so I'll have to check with them to see if there's a way to stock up and maybe freeze this stuff so I can have it all year.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

6 years ago

This is my all-time favourite red lip colour. My sister bought it for me for Christmas and I've been wearing it ever since. The pigment is very strong and it's a vibrant true red. The texture is very thick and will stick to your finger if you try to put it on that way - for this reason I recommend using a lip brush to apply it!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Great product. Love the color, really flattering shade of red. It dries matte and stays put really well. I love the cola scent and flavor. I took one lippie off just because it's not really a lip balm, more like a lip stain. It dries in and doesn't feel moisturizing. I usually wear lip balm over it. Fab for a casual red lip.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0
from

6 years ago

It doesn't happen to me a lot but this is a definite money waster. Bought it on a whim as I liked the colour and the scent. But it just doesn't work, not as a supposed moisturizer nor as a lip tint: it dries my lips and the color doesn't stick. So what is the use of it..? It also leaves me with a bright red fingertip (as you need to pat it on) so not very convenient when out and about. The colour is gorgeous though, for the 15 minutes it stays on, that saves it from being just one lippie.

About reviewer (446 reviews)

Age30-35