Uploaded by liz0199

price range

Reviews

fromstls

3 months ago

I really notice a difference when I remember to use it regularly. My cuticles remain soft, the nails stay strong and the polish seems to be less prone to peeling. Lasts ages as only little is needed, andorbs quickly and doesn't feel thick. Convenient packaging, pleasant bitter almond scent and fair price. Recommended.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (886 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

Mar/29/2014

This is a run-of-th- mill oil. It adds shine and immediate relief to dry cuticles but no lasting effect. I actually find after 2 minutes my cuticles feel drier than before.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Cool

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesBrown

3.0

Jul/17/2013

This product is a bit so-so for me. Yes it is moisturising and the smell is alright, however, it is quite watery and is no where near as good as CND's Solar Oil.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

EyesGreen

Sep/22/2007

This is the most moisturizing, healing, softening cuticle cream I have ever used. I used to have cuticles that were always dry and peeling. I picked at them because they were always tearing and rough. Now my cuticles are totally different! I am using this every night. I would highly reccommend this product to anyone wanting softer prettier cuticles.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Dec/15/2004

As with all the new Orly polish bottles, I LOVE the new gripper cap!! This is a very nice cuticle oil. It feels a little different than thick "normal" thicker versions out there too, but great nonetheless. A tiny bit goes a long way, so this oil will last awhile too, big bonus since I really enjoy cuticle oils and have a few of them. Goes on with a brush and has an unusual scent …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Nov/14/2002

A nice nail and cuticle moisturizer. It's an oily complex (mostly grape seed oil) but doesn't have a greasy feel once you massage it into your cuticles. Comes in a convenient dropper bottle, and really does moisturize your cuticles. I like this better than even Burt's Bees. It's way more convenient to use, and, even though it doesn't have the yummy lemon scent of …Read more

About reviewer (496 reviews)

Age25-29