Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

No Image

3.1

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This candle is glorious. It doesn’t smell like pumpkin, pecans or waffles, really, but it’s still amazing. It has just that general ‘hot buttery baked goods’ vibe, but I assume they called it pecan waffles because it’s DEFINITELY not a cake or cookie scent. It does have nuttiness, I just don’t know that you could say ‘pecans’ without being prompted. But if you want that ‘I’m baking something tasty’ smell, GET THIS. Also, this is infamous among Bath & Body Works candle fans for being five-alarm strong. YOU WILL SMELL THIS IN EVERY ROOM and possibly even outside. Unless you have an eight-thousand square foot house, this is a punch-you-in-the-face candle. (Twisted Peppermint and Summer Boardwalk are other BBW candles in this category). I marked this candle as being pricey because BBW is way too proud of their product. These candles retail in the large size for about twenty five bucks (currently; they increase prices fairly regularly) yet only have a label burn time of 25-45 hours. Now, I generally get longer than that out of MINE, but a large Yankee is thirty bucks but burns for up to a hundred fifty-ish hours. Hmm... I get more than forty-five hours out of Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, but not a hundred fifty. So to me, BBW is overpriced. Having said that, they often have candle sales, so wait for one. They will be discounted or buy-one-get-one, which makes the price much more appealing. You can also use Retail Me Not coupons on the sale prices-yeah!!! Also, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles is a seasonal product; you will only find this candle in the fall. Start looking for it in September/October and if you like it, stock up when there’s a deal because it goes away! Again, there’s NO pumpkin so I’m stumped as to why it can only be sold with the autumn candles, but whatever. If you want a VERY VERY STRONG scent of general, heavy duty baked goods, this is the answer, If you need your candles a little more subtle, avoid this candle. It is HEAVY. I continue to buy, but I can see why people don’t.

Gave me a headache

on 10/11/2015 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This smells horrible :(

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I didn't care for the scent. It smells nice until it starts to burn. Not a repurchase for me. Didn't smell anything like pumpkin peacan waffles.

on 9/26/2014 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Good God they hit it out of the park this season with this scent. It literally smells like waffles and pecans baking. I smell the syrup mostly and that bread scent. The throw is amazing on this candle and the whole apartment (2 bedrooms) fills up quickly with this.

This is a super sweet bakery smell, so if you aren't into that smell, I would NOT suggest it lol. I love bakery scents more than anything so I am in love.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Smells amazing and it is very scented. They are 2 for $22 and it's a great deal considering one usually sells for about $20. Bought my mom one too and she loves it!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Don't be deterred by previous comments. This candle is AMAZING. Such a strong throw and makes the house smell like you're baking. It's great!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

As much as I'm completely obsessed with B&BW candles, this one was one of the rare slightly disappointing ones for me!

I fell in love with the scent in the shop and couldn't get enough of it - a hint of pumpkin and more warm creamy, nutty vanilla - so I bought one of the medium size mason jar candles. The perfect warm, comforting autumn scent.

When I first burned it at home in my large bedroom the smell was pleasant, however it quickly got very strong and sickly rather than sweet (this is coming from someone who loves sweet fragrances). After a while the scent began to give me a headache and make me feel sick. It lingered in the room for more than a day, showing what a great scent throw these candles have, but a shame that this one was more sickly than pleasant!

I also bought the 'Merry Cookie' candle in the same size, which I've been enjoying much more - its vanilla biscuit smell is much lighter and I'd recommend it to any other sweet scent lovers who didn't enjoy Pumpkin Pecan Waffles.

Popular Candles