The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Isododecane (Solvent), Isopropyl Palmitate (Emollient), Potassium Phosphate (pH Adjuster), Hexylene Glycol (Humectant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Dipotassium Phosphate (pH Adjuster), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate (Chelating Agent), Decyl Glucoside (Surfactant), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Arginine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Taurine (Fragrance Ingredient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive).

on 4/2/2018 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hmm, it does not really do a perfect job in removing make-up. I have to apply several cotton pads with this stuff before most of the mascara/eyeliner is gone. And even then, in the morning I still see some mascara flakes near my eyes. Also, it gives me bumps/kind of allergic reaction. Will not repurchase or recommend.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have to start out by saying that if you're a fan of Lancome Bi-facil Eye makeup remover, this is it's sister. I've been using Lancome Bi-facil for over 10 years. I wear contacts and need to stick to using waterproof mascara because my lashes are stick straight and WP mascara is the only thing that holds a curl. Lancome Bi-facil easily removed my waterproof mascara without any difficulty. It was the only eye makeup remover that would not leave an oily film on my contact lenses. I tried desperately to find a cheaper alternative but every single makeup remover that I tried, left me seeing blurry through my contacts until I tried the Body Shops Chamomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-up remover. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It melts my waterproof mascara and other eye makeup so easily. I kind of feel that it works better than the Lancome one,...and I never thought I'd say that AND it's less drying too. I felt the Lancome one was kind of making my eye area feel a big dry. I used eye cream regularly but the Body Shop seems more moisturizing. I have no idea how the Body Shop did it but after all these years, I finally found an affordable solution,...and the Body Shop is always having sales too! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!

on 7/15/2017 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an amzaing eye make up remover. I'm so glad that I have found you. It can completely removed all my water proof eyeliner and mascara. I have bought so many expensive brand eye make up remover and non of them work better than this..

on 10/27/2016 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Works fairly well to remove my eye makeup (waterproof and non waterproof), doesn't leave a greasy residue behind or sting my eyes. I find clinique a touch more effective but this is a better price and the body shop often has sales. Would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this eye makeup remover! I have extremely sensitive eyes and I have no issue with this at all. It takes off makeup really well without leaving an oily residue or a harsh, irritated feeling. It's a bit pricier than most drugstore eye makeup removers but it is worth it and is cruelty free. I would highly recommend this!

on 1/23/2016 11:22:00 AM

I find this a vry good eye make up remover, previously i used innisfree apple eye make up remover and i have to say it stings my eyes but the one from body shop does NOT and its does not support Animal cruelty. Best buy!

on 12/10/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this remover! I have used the very expensive all the way down the line to the cheapest and this is my favourite. I usually use Benefit They're Real mascara and this remover takes it all off no problem. It is a difficult mascara to remove but this one cleans it up in a snap. It is also not too oily and rinses off easily. It is $8 Canadian for a large bottle. It also cleans up my waterproof mascara (another brand) well. I am finishing my first large bottle and will definitely be replacing it!

on 11/17/2015 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this. Removes every bit of make up gently but does not leave skin oily. The packaging is a bit meh bit the product is incredible.

on 11/16/2015 3:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very good eye makeup remover. It removed my waterproof mascara and stubborn eyeliner really well. However, my skin reacted to something in it, which resulted in an awful allergy reaction, so I can't use it.

on 5/1/2015 1:31:00 PM

Best waterproof mascara and eye make up remover ever! Is not harsh on eyes or delicate eye area and removes stubborn makeup fast. Very calming and works like a charm! I've tried cream removers, other basic removers and none were as good and gentle as this one.