Uploaded by prowl2000

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jul/16/2018

This will ruin your eyelashes.
I had to rub hard for all the makeup to come off and my skin is left dried out and irritated. Besides, some off my lashes fell off.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

Apr/02/2018

Hmm, it does not really do a perfect job in removing make-up. I have to apply several cotton pads with this stuff before most of the mascara/eyeliner is gone. And even then, in the morning I still see some mascara flakes near my eyes. Also, it gives me bumps/kind of allergic reaction. Will not repurchase or recommend.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Mar/01/2018

I have to start out by saying that if you're a fan of Lancome Bi-facil Eye makeup remover, this is it's sister. I've been using Lancome Bi-facil for over 10 years. I wear contacts and need to stick to using waterproof mascara because my lashes are stick straight and WP mascara is the only thing that holds a curl. Lancome Bi-facil easily removed my waterproof mascara without any …Read more

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Other

HairBrunette

fromyoyo1

Jul/15/2017

This is an amzaing eye make up remover. I'm so glad that I have found you. It can completely removed all my water proof eyeliner and mascara. I have bought so many expensive brand eye make up remover and non of them work better than this..

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Oct/27/2016

Works fairly well to remove my eye makeup (waterproof and non waterproof), doesn't leave a greasy residue behind or sting my eyes. I find clinique a touch more effective but this is a better price and the body shop often has sales. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (939 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Sep/25/2016

I love this eye makeup remover! I have extremely sensitive eyes and I have no issue with this at all. It takes off makeup really well without leaving an oily residue or a harsh, irritated feeling. It's a bit pricier than most drugstore eye makeup removers but it is worth it and is cruelty free. I would highly recommend this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Jan/23/2016

I find this a vry good eye make up remover, previously i used innisfree apple eye make up remover and i have to say it stings my eyes but the one from body shop does NOT and its does not support Animal cruelty. Best buy!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlack

fromnotan

Dec/10/2015

Love this remover! I have used the very expensive all the way down the line to the cheapest and this is my favourite. I usually use Benefit They're Real mascara and this remover takes it all off no problem. It is a difficult mascara to remove but this one cleans it up in a snap. It is also not too oily and rinses off easily. It is $8 Canadian for a large bottle. It also cleans up my …Read more

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

fromGypsyM

Nov/17/2015

I love this. Removes every bit of make up gently but does not leave skin oily. The packaging is a bit meh bit the product is incredible.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

Nov/16/2015

This is a very good eye makeup remover. It removed my waterproof mascara and stubborn eyeliner really well. However, my skin reacted to something in it, which resulted in an awful allergy reaction, so I can't use it.

About reviewer (276 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool