The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Isododecane (Solvent), Isopropyl Palmitate (Emollient), Potassium Phosphate (pH Adjuster), Hexylene Glycol (Humectant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Dipotassium Phosphate (pH Adjuster), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate (Chelating Agent), Decyl Glucoside (Surfactant), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Arginine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Taurine (Fragrance Ingredient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract (Natural Additive).

on 10/27/2016 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Works fairly well to remove my eye makeup (waterproof and non waterproof), doesn't leave a greasy residue behind or sting my eyes. I find clinique a touch more effective but this is a better price and the body shop often has sales. Would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this eye makeup remover! I have extremely sensitive eyes and I have no issue with this at all. It takes off makeup really well without leaving an oily residue or a harsh, irritated feeling. It's a bit pricier than most drugstore eye makeup removers but it is worth it and is cruelty free. I would highly recommend this!

on 1/23/2016 11:22:00 AM

I find this a vry good eye make up remover, previously i used innisfree apple eye make up remover and i have to say it stings my eyes but the one from body shop does NOT and its does not support Animal cruelty. Best buy!

on 12/10/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this remover! I have used the very expensive all the way down the line to the cheapest and this is my favourite. I usually use Benefit They're Real mascara and this remover takes it all off no problem. It is a difficult mascara to remove but this one cleans it up in a snap. It is also not too oily and rinses off easily. It is $8 Canadian for a large bottle. It also cleans up my waterproof mascara (another brand) well. I am finishing my first large bottle and will definitely be replacing it!

on 11/17/2015 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this. Removes every bit of make up gently but does not leave skin oily. The packaging is a bit meh bit the product is incredible.

on 11/16/2015 3:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very good eye makeup remover. It removed my waterproof mascara and stubborn eyeliner really well. However, my skin reacted to something in it, which resulted in an awful allergy reaction, so I can't use it.

on 5/1/2015 1:31:00 PM

Best waterproof mascara and eye make up remover ever! Is not harsh on eyes or delicate eye area and removes stubborn makeup fast. Very calming and works like a charm! I've tried cream removers, other basic removers and none were as good and gentle as this one.

on 4/6/2015 8:33:00 AM

Only tried it for waterproof kohl pencil, not mascara. Very gentle on the skin, doesn't sting. Not too oily.

on 3/28/2015 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

I agree with another reviewer, this eye makeup remover alone does NOT remove waterproof mascara or for me, Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner pencil. Can't believe the high rating. This product left my lids and eyelashes oily with a slight residue. I had to repeatedly use a wet cloth to get the remaining eyeliner off. Will be returning to TBS as I still have my receipt.

on 2/5/2015 12:36:00 AM

I like the slightly oily formula, which leaves my skin feeling soothed and soft. Though this did a good job removing my foundation, eyebrow and lip makeup, it wasn't strong enough to completely remove my mascara. I use this in conjunction with TBS Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil. Overall, a great product, but not to be used on its own.