L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift in Pink Lift

L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift in Pink Lift

4.5

on 7/6/2017 9:36:00 PM

I picked this up not so much for the "visible lift" advertising, but because I needed a cream blush for summer. I liked the color selection that Loreal had vs. the other drugstore brands, and was willing to pay a little more b/c I really didn't feel like driving all the way to the mall or Sephora to hunt for cream blushes there. This blush has a unique texture. It's kind of soft and squishy in the pan. It feels really nice going on. You don't need to dig in to get some on your fingers (I haven't tried it with a brush yet) and if you use too much pressure you'll take out too much! Go easy. The pink color is a nice shade of rosy pink with a hint of peach and just a tiny bit of shimmer. I find it lasts pretty much all day on me. You do need to apply a bit more to the apples of your cheeks if you want more color payoff, but not an outrageous amount. I wear this over my Shiseido sunscreen and it wears just fine. I took one lippie off for the packaging--it's a little tacky with all that writing over the plastic see-thru cover. L'Oreal, IMO, could have done a lot better with the design. However, I'm willing to overlook that since it delivers on everything else I wanted. Planning to try some more shades when they go on sale.

Disappointed in the color payoff with this one. Yes, it's sheer and buildable, but you need so many layers to make it show up on your skin (I'm very pale btw) that the product gets used up within a couple weeks! It is a very pretty and natural-looking neutral/cool rose, but I don't have time for $11 blushes that get used up in a hot minute

PS this is a cream formulation, though it doesn't look that way in the pan. If you try to use a brush with it, the brush will gouge out half the product in one swipe. Use fingers instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I agree with ninanina... this Cream Blush in the Pink Lift / Rose #703, is just as lovely as can be. It's so silky and so blendable that it's a delight to apply. And, yes, it is sheer, but, you can definitely build it up should you want to. I hate powder blushes, so, finding this cream blush in the right colour was a god-send for me. I've already stocked-up, (have at least 10 in my cupboard)! Yeah, it's my 'Holy Grail' of blushes. There are other colours available in this 'Visible Lift' line so, if Pink isn't your thing, give the others a try.

on 12/1/2013 11:24:00 AM

Purrrrrfection! Don't let the color of this cream blush scare you. It's so sheer that it gives just a hint/healthy pink color to your cheeks. I would put the texture to this up against Nars Multiple any day (only not as gritty as Nars)...this is the color you need for anytime you want a small lift to make you look rested and alive! You will not be disappointed. It's sheer!

Popular Blush Products