wet n wild Holiday 2013 Fergie Center Stage Blockbuster Palette [DISCONTINUED]

wet n wild Holiday 2013 Fergie Center Stage Blockbuster Palette [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

on 12/1/2013 1:47:00 AM

This is officially called "Fergie's Jet Set Palette" and I picked this up at Walgreens last month when I ran in to pick up a prescription. They were just setting up the display so I grabbed one since the WnW special editions usually fly off the shelves. This I similar to the little "shopping bag" palettes that Sephora puts out from time to time. The palette itself is a plastic block with plastic nylon handles like a shopping tote. It unfolds from the hinge into two halves, where you will find about 60 eyeshadows, these trays slide out to reveal about 40 lip colors and then these trays slide out to reveal 6 blushes and 2 bronzers and 1 highlighter, plus 2 eye pencils, 1 lip pencil and a couple of brushes and sponge tip eyeshadow applicators and a decent sized mirror compact that comes out.

The total size of this palette, when folded up is about 6" x 6" x 4". The eye colors are okay, there is a nice selection and mix of mattes, shimmers and a couple of glitters. The quality is not as smooth and buttery as the WnW trios but is far better than other palettes of a similar nature from companies like ELF. The quality of all the shadows that I have tried thus far is smooth and not chalky and when applied with a primer they do last all day. I didn't notice any fall out when applying and they blended well enough. Would I purchase again, yes but not for myself as I have so many palettes and for $30 I would rather spend the money towards a higher end brand. If after Christmas I notice these on clearance I will grab another if they mark them down to around $10-$15, but I don't think they are worth more than that. I don't regret the purchase as I will get my money's worth just enjoying playing with the different colors and it's definitely better quality than some I have paid more for in the past.