3.1

price range

Reviews

3.0

9 months ago

This is just ok; I bought it in a pinch when I had forgotten to bring makeup on a trip & now I keep it as back up foundation in my car. It’s good coverage without looking super heavy - but I have no idea where the “stay” in the name comes from. This doesn’t last past lunchtime for me. I’m oily in the t-zone, that might contribute to the wear time I imagine. I’m a NC 35 usually and have this in “natural beige” and the shade match is good

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairBlond

3.0

2 years ago

This powder is really good for setting foundation or concealer, but for my oily skin type, it didn't keep it matte for much long. I got oily on and around my nose just in a hour. I also don't like that it transfers onto my fingers when I touch my face, but this one is fixable when you go over with setting spray in the end. I've been looking for powders which hold in my oils for at least up to 5-6 hours and something non-transfer, which this powder did not have, but I'm gonna surely continue using it for setting my make-up until I find something that works for my skin!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

3 years ago

Its very bad. slips off my face like i have applied an actual powder so it really doesn't absorb into the skin. If i put my hand on my face and sit, I can see the powder slip off my chin. Its so bad and the sponge that came along with it is so rubbish leaves small pieces of sponge thingy on my skin. And its expensive, I got it for USD 18 in Kuwait. Not worth at all.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

3 years ago

i love with powder, im going to be reperchasing another one next time im out and about, its just great for setting foundation, using it on its own as powder foundation, great for touchups, great for over cream contour, lasts really long on my skin, i normally just touch up once a day around my nose, its just a great normal must have powder.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3 years ago

I have oily acne-prone skin and I absolutely LOVE this powder. I use the shade 10- Porcelain. It has a really nice natural matte powder finish and is perfect for me to wear to work all day long as the powder finish keeps my oil well under control. It lasts anywhere from 8-10 hours on my skin and the salycilic acid actually helps with my acne. I was only SLIGHTLY oily in the 3 hour mark but that was it. It stayed looking amazing on my skin right up until I came home from work at the end of the day. When it comes to the white, flat, hard plastic packaging, 10/10. It is portable and excellent for travel, and I do take this to work everyday to touch up throughout the day. It comes with a small mirror and white sponge which is washable. It is also very easy to remove at the end of the day. I have purchased 3 of these and I will keep buying, I am very happy with this product. Overall, would I recommend this to everyone? ABSOLUTELY 100%, especially to those who have oily acne-prone skin like I do :)

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

2.0

4 years ago

I bought this product by default as the shop I was at didn't sell the Rimmel matte powder I was after and I was in kind of a hurry. I actually don't mind the texture or colour, in fact I quite like it! They only sold it in Sand colour so I just grabbed this not knowing whether it would be too light or dark but it was fine. Im normally a medium with yellow undertones. BUT... And it a big BUT considering the packaging says 24hrs... After two hours I need to reapply! Though I might add my skin is exceptionally oily/greasy at the moment due to a new skincare range I am using. I won't be using as my main pressed powder but it will be great for the handbag and touch ups through the day if needed.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

TACKY, UGLY, ORANGE, CAKEY, THE PACKAGING IS JUST UGH NO NO NO N NO DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE IF YOU HAVE A SKIN CHADE ABOVE OOMPA LOOMPA OF LOW CLASS HIGHSCHOOL CHEERLEADER!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This is for the powder that just came out in the United States recently in a white rectangular compact from the "Super Stay Better Skin" line. It contains salicylic acid to help acne-prone skin. I can't say much about this as I didn't even get a chance to wear it. I have pale skin with neutral/beigey undertones, and the Maybelline super stay better skin concealer in the lightest shade (I believe it's "ivory"} matches fairly well, at least in the summertime. I bought the powder in the lightest shade "10 Porcelain" and couldn't see what it looked like prior to purchasing as they are sealed with stickers. Holy cow, not expecting what I saw upon opening it at home. I don't know where this shade would be considered porcelain. Very heavy yellow undertones, and much too dark to be considered porcelain in my opinion. I swatched it next to the L'Oreal true match pressed powder in N1 which is also too dark for me and the Maybelline is definitely more yellow and seems to be a bit darker as well. I actually have a super old, half used Pure stay pressed powder foundation that Maybelline discontinued years ago in the lightest shade, and the new Super Stay powder is definitely more yellow-toned than the Pure pressed powder. If you have very fair skin, don't bother with this. You also don't get much product, as the pan is quite small within the larger compact. I added two pictures for reference.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Im soo In love with this product I can believe that something can feel so amazing on my skin I love everything about it, it matched me so good and I didn't break out by this product I honestly would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a powder , very great price and I just love this

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Hated it. It looked alright for maybe an hour, and then slowly the powder started to separate. By the fourth hour I looked a mess. The next day I decided to try again but used a different foundation, and though it lasted a while longer, it made my foundation look cakey. I felt like I was wearing a mask. Perhaps it works better on oily skin, but for my dry skin it is no good. There were a few positive things though. I am very pale, and though this powder was still too dark, it is lighter than many other drugstore powders. Some makeup will cause me to breakout, but this surprisingly didn't give me any spots.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24