Dermablend INTENSE PowderCamo

4.1

Talc, Nylon-12, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Perlite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I'm on my second purchase of this and I really love it! I apply with a fluffy powder brush, then use a concealer brush for dark spots. You only need a light application of this to get excellent coverage. I like that it looks really natural and doesn't get cakey at all, even though my skin is crazy oily. Bronzer and blush blend right in and don't look patchy at all. This is definitely a HG product for me!

Unfortunately I spent years ignoring this brand, thinking (1) that's got to cake, with that much coverage, and (2) my skin isn't all that bad.

A pity. The tiniest hit of this leaves me with flawless skin, and I can't tell I'm wearing anything. I'm just left with a flawless face. I find it requires a really light touch, lest I end up _too_ flawless -- I am not a heavy makeup sort and usually want a fairly natural look for most parts.

This would be a hell of a HG for anyone who, like a person I know, complains that their cheeks are "too pink." An even modest coat pretty much removes all natural colouring.

I'm applying it with a big fluffy brush over a RoC sunscreen, which I find a bit greasy -- this also quickly de-greases the sunscreen, and I notice I'm using a _lot_ less pressed powder when out and about.

Package is nice -- props for the mirror and separate sponge compartment -- but the hinge gets wobbly fast and needs a bit of a re-design.

(I kind of hope they make a lipstick someday -- an easy-to-apply, comfortable to wear, set it and forget it lipstick in shades that don't budge!)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing - fine texture, high coverage, reads as very natural. Colour match is perfect (toast for me). Great lasting power, no irritation, top marks.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have repurchased this product as it has medium to full coverage and stays on my oily face all day! I wear the shade nude and it is the perfect yellowy shade for my nc20-25 skin. I don't use any other foundation or concealer with this powder as it provides great coverage on its own. My only complaint is it is super expensive, but I will deal with the price for such a great product. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or have a smell, and the compact is sturdy. Highly recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation for years and I loved it dearly. Unfortunately they test on animals & that became a deal breaker for me, so I've been trying to find a replacement for years...many years. I thought I finally found it with this Dermablend Camo Powder! The color is very close to my skin tone and it does not oxidize on me at all, so it looks very natural. It took some experimenting with several different brushes before I was truly happy with it, so don't give up if you don't like it with the first brush you try! For fuller coverage (it covers damn near all my melasma & acne scars) I use the It Brushes for Ulta bronzer brush, and I love it. It does not settle into my huge pores, and it lasts for a good 5-6 hours -- which is fantastic for me living in a hot humid climate with very oily skin. I do use a mattifying primer under it, but I use it under everything and most things break down within an hour two. It's not cheap but it's not insanely expensive either so I'm totally ok with the price because it works so well for me. Then my friend informed me that Dermablend TESTS ON ANIMALS.....so I am back to square one and looking for another powder foundation. If you don't care about things like animal testing, you may love this stuff as much as I did. Sadly, I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Although I was happy to find this powder in a nice true "olive" tone I did not like the way it looked on my face. I found it to be "chalky" when applying though it felt very silky on my fingers (?) I also was surprised by it's lack of coverage. It did not blend in well at all. No odor. I did not wear it long enough to see about how long it wears or if the color oxidizes. Other than the shade, I did not like it :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Im happy with the med-full coverage, glowy satin finish, and ease of use of this. The mineral oil and Laoryl Lysine in this bother me. But right now this is the only product in my possession that doesnt break me out regularly. So I love it. I love it because it allows me to wear something to even out my skin tone while Im trying to heal my acne. The coverage can be worn from light to pretty near full coverage (but not full full) depending on how you apply it. Its more opaque if you use a sponge. Has some oil control thankfully, but doenst keep me matte the whole day. I suggest you always wear moisturizer under this, and if any place looks too dry for you, just pat it with a damp sponge/paper towel.

I live in a hot humid climate, and I look good all day with this. Not perfect, but it wears very well. Touching up with it fixes any oilyness. So if you can't find something to cover your scars, acne and hyperpigmentation in the drugstore and elsewhere that doesnt make things worse, ABSOLUTELY give this a try. I think after you experiment with it for a bit, you will come to appreciate it a lot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I am doing a side-by-side trial of Maybelline Fit Me (setting powder/not the oily one) and Dermablend Intense Camo Powder. I am combo/oily t-zone.

COST: Dermablend side: $68. Fit Me side: $20.

COLOR: I am roughly NC25 in MAC Studio Fix Fluid, and definitely C35 MAC Studio Fix Powder. Neither Maybelline nor Dermablend has a perfect color. So for Fit Me = 120 + 240. For Dermablend = Olive + Beige.

GOAL: My goal is to find a "full coverage" powder foundation, that matches my skin tone, and does not contain irritants (EWG scores both as a 1 or 2, which is fine in my book). MAC studio fix powder does give full coverage, but it makes my face HURT because of the Hexylene Glycol!

RESULTS: Well, let me tell you. So far, Maybelline wins! I have SPF (Kiss my face spf 40) under this this morning, and Dermablend side made my pores look slightly larger. Fit Me side is slightly more orange (grr, SPF!). But so far, they are SO SIMILAR its surprising.

I will report when I have more data. So far, Maybelline, I am SO IMPRESSED. You just said its a setting poweder, but hey, this is medium-ish coverage. And Dermablend, I am so disappointed -- you promised full coverage, and nope! While the formulas are different, the coverage is no match to MAC studio fix powder.

this is worth the money I am soooooooooooo glad I found out about this,colourpop, and my holgrail foundation cliniques 2 n 1 beyond perfection actually all three are my holy grail products dermablend is heavier more mattifying and yet less drying than mac sf powder update:use this in nude with naked skin concealer beautiful coverage kinda like mac studio fix before estee lauder bought them out and ruined the stuff 20 years ago THE POWDER ALONE WITH MY FAVORITE CONCEALER URBAN DECAY

My friend told me about this product and she said it was the best powder she ever used. I went out and paid $32 for it. Come to find out, it doesn't work out for me. It doesn't stay in place and it enhances my dry skin. I don't think people will dry skin should use this product.