rms beauty Beauty Oil

rms beauty Beauty Oil

4.4

*Golden Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, **Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, *Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, *Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort), *Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold), *Hemidesmus Indicus (Country Sarsaparilla), *Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), *Withania Somnifara (Ashwagandha),*Glycyrrhiza Glabia (Licorice), *Olea Europaea (Olive Leaf), Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extract * CERTIFIED ORGANIC **WILDCRAFTED

on 6/18/2017 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's rich, dense yet lightweight and certainly not greasy , leaving the skin supple, soft, plump and healthy. I find it difficult to describe the scent, but it's pleasant, somehow reassuring, not overwhelming.
I prefer to use it on an almost wet skin, immediately after cleansing – two drops are perfectly enough for face and neck, then I add another really tiny one for the decollete. It makes the perfect base for the un-cover up foundation and provides more than enough nourishment and hydration throughout the day.
Will definitely repurchase, as happened with almost all RMS products.

on 2/12/2017 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received a cute little sample bottle of this oil recently when I bought some other RMS Beauty products. I have been trying to "green" and simplify my skincare and makeup again and have been mostly using homemade oil mixes and some Dr. Hauschka products on my skin.
Anyway, I'm completely in love with this oil! It sinks in well, leaving a dewy, well- moisturized glow. Makeup goes on beautifully. It smells divine. I don't know what the magic is... Must be the herbal extracts in this stuff, because using a homemade blend of most of the same oils is just not the same AT ALL!
It's really expensive, but I'm definitely buying a full sized bottle soon. I suppose it really isn't that bad of a value- I use three drops at a time, so the bottle should last a while. And it's replacing other oils, serums, and day and night creams... So really, probably well worth the cost.
However I justify it- I'm addicted.

on 11/26/2013 10:18:00 PM

I received this as a sample at first and was so blown away I bought the full size. This oil has a mild, pleasant smell. I found I was getting frustrated with the face moisturizer creams I was using because I would turn into an oil slick and STILL have dry patches on my face. No more. This leaves a healthy glow (not oily!) and feels amazing. A little goes a long way, too.

I'm hoping this will serve me well in the cold, cold winter too.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It is for sure a very good quality product. It moisturizes well and it gives a beautiful glow to the skin. I also like the mild smell. I’ve used as final touch after makeup. The only problem here is the price. In Europe I have paid 75€ for it! I guess other oils even raw oils will not deliver much of a difference in the final result. Apart of moisturizing deeply (I have very dry skin), I didn’t realize other special improvements.

on 12/12/2015 6:33:00 PM

I got this as a sample when I purchased "un" cover up. As a primer, I can say I tried lots of primer ( like smashbox, too faced, etc.) all of them were awesome but nope of it is as good as this beauty oil. Once I applied it, it seeks into my skin and I feel instantly hydrated and smooth without any oily feeling ( I have oily combination skin). It's much easier for me to apply makeup when I use this oil as a primer. I really really want to buy the full size but it's too expensive. It would be wonderful if there's a smaller size available.