3.6

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 months ago

For a beauty oil this doesn’t smell beautiful. It smells awful. I got this as a GWP when I bought the new un-coverup cream foundation and the sensual skin trio. In addition to it somehow pilling up on my face when I massaged it in, it did nothing to help with the foundation application. I used to really like rms, but lately I’ve been disappointed with recent purchases.

About reviewer (951 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

Love this oil blend. I can't tell what it is but it's give me that beautiful glow to the face but very lightweight at the same time may be my skin is very dry. I have very problematic skin with easily congested pores, dry and sensitive. I am a beauty oil addicts and I have tried a lot of oils. This is one of my favorite beauty oil for day time use. It is a light weight and gives beautiful glow to the skin. Play well under make up. This oil never broke me out. IMO this beauty oil is a blend of very high quality oils and worth the high price tag. It has a very light vanilla mixed with rose hip oil sent.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

Unfortunately, this seems to have been making me break out :( I’ve been trying it for about a week and a half and I’ve been getting little zits left right and centre. Going to keep trying for another week - maybe my skin needs to adjust but so far this is looking like a no go for me. Ps I have combination skin that rarely breaks out. Heard this was suppose to be good for combination skin. I find it doesn’t really do much for my dry patches on my cheeks either.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

I received a cute little sample bottle of this oil recently when I bought some other RMS Beauty products. I have been trying to "green" and simplify my skincare and makeup again and have been mostly using homemade oil mixes and some Dr. Hauschka products on my skin. Anyway, I'm completely in love with this oil! It sinks in well, leaving a dewy, well- moisturized glow. Makeup goes on beautifully. It smells divine. I don't know what the magic is... Must be the herbal extracts in this stuff, because using a homemade blend of most of the same oils is just not the same AT ALL! It's really expensive, but I'm definitely buying a full sized bottle soon. I suppose it really isn't that bad of a value- I use three drops at a time, so the bottle should last a while. And it's replacing other oils, serums, and day and night creams... So really, probably well worth the cost. However I justify it- I'm addicted.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I got this as a sample when I purchased "un" cover up. As a primer, I can say I tried lots of primer ( like smashbox, too faced, etc.) all of them were awesome but nope of it is as good as this beauty oil. Once I applied it, it seeks into my skin and I feel instantly hydrated and smooth without any oily feeling ( I have oily combination skin). It's much easier for me to apply makeup when I use this oil as a primer. I really really want to buy the full size but it's too expensive. It would be wonderful if there's a smaller size available.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

4 years ago

It is for sure a very good quality product. It moisturizes well and it gives a beautiful glow to the skin. I also like the mild smell. I’ve used as final touch after makeup. The only problem here is the price. In Europe I have paid 75€ for it! I guess other oils even raw oils will not deliver much of a difference in the final result. Apart of moisturizing deeply (I have very dry skin), I didn’t realize other special improvements.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

from

6 years ago

I received this as a sample at first and was so blown away I bought the full size. This oil has a mild, pleasant smell. I found I was getting frustrated with the face moisturizer creams I was using because I would turn into an oil slick and STILL have dry patches on my face. No more. This leaves a healthy glow (not oily!) and feels amazing. A little goes a long way, too. I'm hoping this will serve me well in the cold, cold winter too.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age19-24