Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/26/2017 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette, the colours look amazing on my olive skin and light brown eyes. However, it is very pricey, but I would defnitely purchase it again. The great thing about it is that it is very pigmented and with a good primer, it stays on all day!

on 12/30/2015 11:02:00 AM

I don't think this should be marketed as a "Naked" palette - it's super not neutral. Almost every look you can create will seem very...well, PINK. That being said, it's also really pretty. The packaging is lovely and sturdy and has a large mirror as well as an awesome brush that I actually use. I advise getting this one if you will *really really really* use a variety of pink eyeshadows. And as always, keep your coloring in consideration! I have dark hair/eyes and olive skin and I can create about 3 distinguishable eye looks with this palette, even when using totally different shades. I really like those looks, but still. My fair-skinned, blonde, blue-eyed best friend rocks her Naked3 a hundred different ways and they all look awesome and make her eyes look like glass marbles.

I find most of the shades to be of quality and easily blended with good longevity over a primer. There are some that are better than others (for example, I can't get Trick to work for me, which sucks because it's very pretty). Honestly, these aren't the most amazing eyeshadows on the market - but they are still very good. There's definitely lots of fallout but it's not unmanageable (I advise doing your eyes before everything else when using it).

It's tough for me to coordinate my other makeup when wearing this. You REALLY have to make sure your blush doesn't clash, and your lipstick choices are kinda limited (at least for me).

Another gripe I have (and not just with this palette, but with all the Naked palettes) is that the everyday shades (Strange, Limit, Nooner) that you'll probably use every single time should come in larger pans. I've hit hardcore pan on 3 shades in my Naked 1 and the others still have tons of product left.

In summary, this isn't a must have palette or the only one you should have in your collection if you're really into neutral shadows. For $54, make sure you absolutely love the shades and that they'll work for you. I'm going to keep it, and probably use it a lot, but I still don't find it very versatile. 3.5 stars for me, 4 stars for overall quality.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ugh I hate to say it but I hate this palette. The colors are beautiful, but for spending over 50$ on a ES palette, the pigmentation of these colors are horrible. The darker ones are hard to blend and the lighter ones barely even show. I've tried with a wet brush & I still can't seem to pick up these pigments. I feel like you can get much better quality with other brands, even drugstore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Such pretty and subtle colors. Love this palette and all the other Urban Decay Naked items!

on 1/27/2015 8:53:00 PM

I absolutely.adore.this palette. I decided to check out the hype of the Naked palettes and went to pick up the original as a starter palette. I loved the rose gold color scheme of this one so much that I ended up buying it instead. Since then, I've gotten many other palettes from other brands, but this is still the most pigmented one I've ever tried. The only shade that isn't is the infamous Dust, but it's nothing a spritz of Fix+ can't fix (pun not intended). It isn't as versatile/everyday as the first two, but there is still a good variety of looks you can create since there are many darker tones included as well. My favorite lid shades are Trick (light rose gold), Nooner (matte deep rose), and Blackheart (a gorgeous dark brown with red shimmers).

on 1/2/2015 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

It is beautiful and the colors are a bit rosy and soft and romantic (I added a photo swatch above if you would like to see it better). I don't think it's the most ideal color for my olive toned skin but it is very beautiful on my pale friend (who I ended up giving this to). So: it's a beautiful palette but for lighter/pink-toned skin girls.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette much more than I thought I would actually. I bought it because I thought the palette itself was gorgeous with its amber pinks, rose gold and dusty plum hues and the Sephora reps said it would compliment my Olive colored skin. When buying it I was hesitant, thinking I may not be able to use very many of the colors. I will say I have used this palette almost everyday since I bought it! My favorite shade is Nooner. When I use nooner, mugshot and darkside- the combo doesn't look overly "purpley" like I thought it would- it's a soft, smokey neutral look still and a nice change from the brown toned palettes that I love but have many of. I would highly recommend this palette, especially to anyone with warm tones, or olive skin with yellow undertones like me. It's beautiful and more versatile than you would expect.

on 11/30/2014 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought Naked 3 palette today after all the hype and I'm so so dissappointed with it. The colours look amazing in the box but they don't show up on my skin at all. I have hooded eyes and don't do the smokey look! I like a lighter lid and dark corners creases! Only go for this if you like dark colours! I don't recommend this to olive Mediterranean woman. I should of gone for Naked 1. I even asked the assistant which one she recommends and she said Naked 1 or 3. I've touched the colours now so can't return it. I'll try sell it on internet or give as a gift! Get assistant to put it on you before you buy it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Honestly probably the best naked palette

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Finally, I purchased 3. I now have the privilege of saying I owned all three. I adore 1, hated 2 with a passion because the shades made me look tired and returned it and now love 3. I waiting forever to get 3 because I was so on the fence with this one. But, I'm so happy to have it! So, for the record if you are NC40ish medium oilve, I would recommend this palette! I've swatched all the colors and tested out most so far. My very top favorites in this palette are Nooner (♥), Bust, Factory, Darkside and Strange. Dust and Trick are very shimmery with not the best pigment so they work best as a "topper" lid shade to make slight color adjustments to more pigmented shades in the palette. Also, Blackheart is a gorgeous shade for the outter v but it just isn't dark enough for my skin coloring so when I use this shade, I top Blackheart with a matte black shade (just at the very end of the ">". But, still a very verstile and worthwhile palette to own. A palette must have quality for me is to be able to create various looks with one simple palette and you can certainly do that with this palette. All shades work exceptionaly well together meaning no weird oddball colors in this. Only two small complaints. 1. I would prefer an additional shadow instead of the brush. I really don't care for UD's palette brushes. 2. I would have preferred the packaging of Naked 1 instead of this tin box. Maybe I have a defective box but the two end teeth don't really line up with the holes so it is a pain trying to close the packaging tight. I have to wiggle and pull the top to align the teeth with the holes. I would imagine over time with frequent use, the teeth will end up breaking. But, these are very tiny complaints that wouldn't prevent me from repurchasing it.