Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/30/2017 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I wanted so badly to love this. I have green eyes. The ideal palette. No. The pigment is not great. Shimmers don't stick well. Disappointed.

on 4/10/2017 7:43:00 AM

I know it doesn't get the best reviews, but I LOVE this palette. All the colors I need, great pigmentation, very bendable. The only complaint I have is that there is a of fall out, especially with the darker shades.

on 3/5/2017 9:48:00 PM

I have had this pallet since it was released. I had to have this pallet and thought it would be my ultimate pallet, as I love rosy eye shadows, but I rarely ever pulled for this pallet. For the last week I have used this pallet to try to get it into the rotation but unfortunately this force of use has put this pallet in the purge bag. I was suprised by how sheer the shadows are in comparison to other UD shadows, especially since they don't appear in the pan to be shadows that would have issues with opacity. I also found that overall the eye shadows had A LOT of fallout. I also found it hard to create looks that are appealing with this pallet. There are no great pops of bright colour for the lid and everything just appears dark and blends into each other until it looks blah.

The GOOD: Strange is similar to Virgin (which is top 3 UD shadows) but a little more cool toned and a little more matte and it applies well. Buzz is a nice metallic pink shadow. Liar is a nice shade, it applies well but could be more bright. Its a little more dull once applied. Factory balls up a little but is generally a beautiful brown shade. Mugshot is a nice brown metalic shade. Blackheart is a great black with red sparkles.

The BAD: Limit is quite nice but it does ball up and fall out. Dust is kind of similar to it's namesake. The eye shadow is a sheer glitter which cannot be built up to be opaque. This would be better as a highlight shade. Trick is a beautiful colour but it applies patchy and is more sheer then I would want in a metallic copper shade. Nooner is a nice shade but again it does apply patchy. Darkside is a patchy matte brownish black colour.

The UGLY: Burnout is a shade that is beautiful in the pan but is very stiff in the pan and does not apply with a brush or finger without a lot of work and fallout.

BOTTOM LINE: Generally the shades in this pallet are not a complete miss but it is disappointing that the rosey shades are the biggest duds when this is the draw to this specific pallet. I would just buy the Naked pallet in retrospect and skip 2 and 3.

I got this palette as Christmas gift last year, and since then it's really been the only eyeshadow I use. I have green eyes and fair skin that is pretty close to an even split between yellow and pink tones, so it definitely works with my complexion, though I wouldn't say the color selection is my favorite. Sometimes I wish this palette had a better mix of warm and cool tones like the original Naked, or a greater variety of shades, because sometimes I wish there were something other than just mid-range PINK. I also wish there weren't quite so many shimmery shades, because I'm more of a matte type of gal and you would think that there would be some...considering its a "naked" palette.

One thing that really annoys me about this palette is the terrible packaging. Sometimes I have to really work to get my palette to open, which isn't a good feeling because I'd hate for it to fly out of my hands and shatter. Compared to the first two naked palettes, I really feel like this packaging looks cheap.

In terms of the actual use of this makeup, though, I really dig it. It's super pigmented, blends well, and is gentle on my skin, which is important to me because oftentimes even eyeshadow can be irritating to my lids. One important thing to note is that this eyeshadow just isn't going to stay unless you put primer underneath it. I use UD's original primer and it works great, stays on all day and never creases, but if you don't prime your eyeshadow will be gone in an instant. Seriously.

My go-to shades in this palette are "strange" for my browbone (always, for almost any eyeshadow look I do), "limit" for my lid, and "nooner" for my crease, which I find gives me a pretty natural, matte look that really makes my green eyes POP. Sometimes I'll use burnout or trick for my lid if I want a little more understated sparkle, and other times I use mugshot on my crease if I want something a little more dramatic, or I'll apply it to my lid & blend out for a grungier look. I generally stay away from buzz because I find it to look sort of gaudy with my eyes, and also tend to steer clear of blackheart purely because I'm afraid of that shade, but I once used it for a dramatic look I did on my friend and it was gorgeous, which you can see on my page. One the only shadow I truly despise in this palette is "dust." I find that its name perfectly describes what it is, because every time I try to put this on my face, it instantly scatters onto my cheeks. No amount of primer, setting spray, love or money can get that stupid eyeshadow to stick, and therefore I've just stopped using it. It might look pretty, but seriously, its useless.

Overall, I dig this palette, and if you have green eyes and a fair complexion, it would really work for you. Definitely I would recommend giving it a try.

on 1/4/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

What can I say about this palette that hasn't be written already?

Simply put: it's perfect.

I have fair skin, green eyes, auburn hair and the shades are perfect for me. Shades work for any occasion and so many different looks can be made with this palette I think I'll never tire of it (and that's saying something for a beauty junky like me). I use almost all of the colours so it's not a waste at all. I use it far more than the naked 2 palette.
The staying power of these shadows is amazing. I never used to wear eyeshadow because they would always just end up as a crease on my eyelid. Not so with UD. Even better- if possible- with the free primers it comes with.
Love this palette. One of my all time best beauty buys and no one who wears makeup should be without it.

I finally got this recently and overall I am a little disappointed.
The colors are beautiful and have good pigmentation but the weakest ones dust,burnout,limit, trick but are still usable but not in the way I had hoped. Trick was the most disappointing with almost no gold payoff.
Strange is awesome but not as good as sin. Very powdery
Nooner is probably my favorite a great plummy transition color.
Lair and mugshot look different in pan but apply almost the same on the lid, a medium satin taupe. Which sucks that they are almost a repeat but are some of the best taupes I currently have. The apply very creamy. I will use one or the other with Darkside for a nice smokey taupe look.
Factory is a slight grayish dark brown that's great for the outter corner and has nice payoff and is creamy.
Darkside is a dark grey with purple micro shimmer and is gorgeous.
Blackheart is gorgeous and the best one in here, it's a deep burgundy reddish brown that looks almost black....but I don't like it with the other dark colors in this palette the taupes just muddy it down.
Buzz is probably my most used one.
Lately my daily routine is buzz for the whole lid and nooner in the crease, dust in the corners, strange on brow bone. And maybe darken the outter corner in a "c" with factory sometimes not. But I feel like that's how everyone else does it that's has it and now I know it's cause the palette.
Overall I'm happy but disappointed and didn't live up to it hype.
I can rock some cute rose gold looks, and they are beautiful colors. Some of them are creamy and pigmentation is strong. But some of them are powdery and have bad bad fallout. strange factory blackheart being the worst.
Liar and mugshot are almost, basically the same color.
They have to add the primer samples because without them it doesn't last at all. With even using them, they fade after 6-8 hours. So you have to buy the Priming Potion eventually. I've never used shadows that I've fallen asleep and woken up with no eyeshadow and only mascara and eyeliner left. They have always stayed on till I washed it off. Not these, it slowly disappears.
I might buy naked 1 just to say I have it but I will probably not repurchase this one.

on 7/23/2016 5:22:00 AM

This palette is a dream for rose-gold fans <3 There is a lot of high pigmented shimmer and matte shades. The palette was different enough from the original Naked for me to justify buying this one, and I am really happy that I did. The shades have fantastic duration (all day) and really make your eyes go *pop*!

The tin and the brush are exceptional. Generally the brushes you get with palettes end up in the bin. Not this one! It is fantastic, I use it all the time. And the tin is very durable and snaps shut. Love it.

The price was exy, but I purchased this off Mecca and they completely rip their customers off. If you bought this from Sephora or UD website you would be getting better bang for your buck, alas I'm not in the US so it wasn't an option for moi.

100% I would recommend this palette. Totally divine <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Not a big UD fan, but they do make the most tempting palettes, and I got suckered in by this one because I love smoky-pinky-nudes - they're perfect for my pale, warm/neutral-toned complexion and green eyes.

As it turns out, none of the shades are ones I can't live without. I've integrated Naked3 into my looks so it won't go to waste, but only Blackheart (a deep, almost blackened, reddish bronze) is anything special. I don't like matte shadows, but I always use a shimmery eyeshadow base anyway. Note that I read plenty of reviews, and knew perfectly well that the palette is heavy on mattes, so no deductions for that.

Basic nude look: Buzz on the lid, Darkside as liner, Factory in the crease, Dust as a highlight, ColourPop Famous in the inner corner

My everyday greenish bronze look: Dust as a wash, Clinique Egyptian Cream Shaper as liner, NYX Golden Bronze in the crease, Sugarpill Goldilux in the inner corner

Golden bronze look: ColourPop Famous as a wash; Sugarpill Goldilux on the lid, topped with clear gloss; Blackheart as liner; Trick in the crease; Sugarpill Kitten Parade in the inner corner

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Colour range is really up my street, due to my eye colouring and was really excitied to use this product!

However I was pretty disappointed with the actual shadows, I find them not very strong in colour and quite difficult to use, the darker colours not so much but the lighter ones definitely.
For example I loved the look of trick (orangy/pink) but it barely shows!

Not a bad palette at all especially if you are going to use the darker side of it more, but if you're buying it more for the lighter shades really not worth the price.

Packaging is really good compared to the original naked palette as is a tin material which is much easier to clean and keep looking nice.

on 4/23/2016 7:09:00 PM

HG PALLETE ALERT!! i love pink toned shadows so when i seen this pallete it was a must have, ud products are amazing and the thing i love about this brand is there a cruelty free brand which makes me feel happy to buy these products, anyway back to the pallete.. Shades are gorgeous! and work so well with my skin tone (fair-light) but defintley would still work so well on other skin tones aswell! :) so many looks can be made with these colours and i loooooove the shade trick!

the shadows blend like a dream and they feel so buttery.. and they are super pigmented! Slightly pricey but if its a good product then its worth every penny! Packaging is great very sleek and mirror is a good size.. Over all this is a fantastic prpduct and if your considering buying this product go for it!! you wont be dissapointed, also shadows stay all day wothout creasing and dissapearing! even better with Ud primers for lids which 4 free primer samples come with this pallete!! which i was very happy about!

Buy right now Holy grail pallete!! great for day and night looks so versatile!!!