Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I consider this a unique palette. The shades are lovely, they are quite pigmented, but you certainly need to use an eyeprimer under them. The biggest drawback is that there are only 2 matte eyeshadows. Some of the shimmery shades are packed with chunks of glitter and I pesonally don't like that. My palette came with some of the pans unglued so they fall all the time. But overall I like it, I can create soft looking, romantic eyelooks with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing palette for those girly and feminine looks, it's my everyday palette...! You can create some many looks with these colors. I think the price it's fine since it has 12 shades and it is UD... I would repurchase again and I look further to buy another NAKED palette soon...

on 5/30/2016 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this palette after hearing so many positive things about it. It came with an interesting, but surprisingly heavy case. It also came with four samples of Urban Decay's primer potion (original, Eden, Sin, and anti-aging.) The brush the palette comes with is also good. The colors on the palette are beautiful, so I had high hopes. I was very disappointed. Not a single one of the colors is pigmented enough to really show up on my eyelids. At best, they create a "I'm not wearing makeup" look, which is definitely what I was not going for. The mattes in this palette seem to fare better than the shimmering eye shadows. The shadows also leave a lot of fallout. I tried to apply with another brush only to have the same issues. I would not recommend this palette at all, as it did not work well at all and cost a whopping $54.

on 5/5/2016 9:29:00 PM

This was the first palette I have ever bought.
I love the colours and they do last on the lid (I always use a primer). You do get some fallout with the more shimmery ones but it doesn't bother me that much, I usually start with the eyes and then the face.
The shades are very pigmented and very blendable, which can be a bother sometimes because you might end up with a muddy look (at least with inexperience hands like mine).
The packaging is sturdy but a bit bulky. I like the double ended brush inside and appreciate the mirror inside.

this product is sorta in between. the pigmentation isn't good at all even with the primer potions. I think the colors would be extremely beautiful... if they were more pigmented! there is also a lot of fallout

on 2/18/2016 2:00:00 AM

PROS:
1. Wonderful selection of shades
2. Great color payoff (for most shades) and applies well.
3. Comes with a double ended shadow brush.
4.Comes with a generous mirror.
5. Wonderful and unique packaging!
6. Comes with four primer samples (UD primer potion).

CONS:
1. A couple of shades need to be packed on because they lack pigmentation.
2. Very expensive for a palette with 12 shadows only.
3. Noticed some fall out.
4. Some shades feel chalky. Need to tap off brush.
5. Shadows crease a bit even with primer on but that must be because I have oily lids and live in the tropics!

I have to confess, I was attracted to the packaging first which made me lust over the palette. But when I got to read reviews of this product and have seen swatches online, I realized just how wonderful the shades are. They do apply well and are blendable. They do not have the buttery texture, which I prefer in eye shadows but nevertheless they perform great. Using the UD primer potion, the shadows last all day with a bit of creasing (I tend to have oily lids especially on this warm tropical climate).

Overall, I think this palette is a great addition to your makeup collection. I mean, the packaging alone sold me out. However, I think I could settle for cheaper brands with similar rose-hued shades. I am a sucker for soft and buttery eye shadows so this one just did not cut it for me plus it broke my wallet. Definitely a splurge!

on 1/22/2016 10:59:00 PM

This palette has a nice range of colors and I use most of them (I don't use Blackheart...too daunting for me!). The shimmer colors are really nice, but I tend to use the mattes more out of personal preference. Is it worth $54? I think it depends on how you look at it. You could probably find similar colors and achieve a similar look, but you most likely wouldn't be able to find eyeshadows with the same creaminess as UD's.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not worth the hype. I bought this and regret it every time I look at it. Of course I use it and try my best to make it work since it was so expensive, but this is the last time I buy Urban Decay. I am always let down. There is so much fallout in this palette and the lighter shades all look similar

on 12/20/2015 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm in my 50s and have hazel eyes and the colors in this palette look very good on me and make my eye color pop. I only use the matte and satin shades (I'm too old for the shimmer ones, lol!) and they give me a nice soft romantic look. I especially like the light rosy matte shade and the light pink satin shade. I do a nice soft look with the light pink satin shade on the lid and the light rosy matte shade in the crease (or UD Naked, depending on my mood). The highlighting shades are great when used on the brow bone. I also happen to really like the brush that comes with this palette. The shadows are almost creamy and there's no fallout to speak of. They last all day, although I do use a primer (Clarins or Benefit Stay Don't Stray), which helps. If I want a more dramatic look, I use one of the darker matte shades on the outer third of my eye and this gives me a great look for photos. This is my most used palette. I don't wear shadow on a daily basis, saving it instead for special occasions. I then use a ton of very black mascara to finish off. These colors are great for hazel, blue or brown eyes imo. Although I don't use all the colors, I still think this palette was a great buy. It has unique shades that really work for my eye color. The shadows are very pigmented but not chalky at all. They also blend very easily. This is the only UD palette I own, although I do have several single UD matte shades (the one I use most is Naked). All in all, I definitely recommend this palette and enjoy creating different looks with these colors. It was a very good purchase for me. I'm thinking about buying Naked 2 because I like the consistency of these shadows so much. UD is my favorite eye shadow brand. Sometimes, HE products are not worth the price tag, but in this case, this palette definitely is. The shadows are far superior to anything the drugstore has to offer and the shades are truly extraordinary. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My HG palette, people have complimented on how my makeup looks "on point" whenever I wear this eyeshadow palette.

The shades aren't too pink at all on me, at first glance it looks like a cool toned palette, but in reality it is neutral to warm toned as the pinks are actually WARM pink shades.

Only 3 matte shades available, but they are the only matte shades I need: white matte highlight, light-mid transition shade, and darker crease shade.

The packaging is perfection, so sturdy, contains beautiful large mirror, a high quality double ended brush and the shadows are laid out in a row in a way that makes eyeshadow application enjoyable and quick in the mornings.

The colour range is also perfect for me, just a few dark shades to create the occasional smokey eye look, but most shades are daytime wearable, especially for a fair skinned person.