Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to everyday palette. I literally always keep a back up Incase I ever lose or run out. The palette itself is so sturdy and beautiful. The shades are all gorgeous useable & so buttery & blendable. It has everything you need it has lots of transition shades & crease shades & kid shades. It has a range of finishes from mattes to satin to glitter/ foiled shades. I find dust & buzz apply better with a little Fix+ sprayed onto your brush. This is the first palette I’ve ever owned of which I will certainly use every single shade. Most palettes there’s always I few I dislike. The brush included is lovely though you will also need a fluffy blending brush for the crease. I have dropped this palette on my stone floor twice & it survived without any damage whatsoever I literally couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t ever be without this palette.
Pro’s
Beautiful sturdy packaging
Stunning shades
Fab range of finishes
Can achieve many full looks
Great value for money

Absolutely addictive I will re purchase again & again

on 4/6/2018 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have a special love to this palette because this was my first one, I bought it after seen a lot of reviews of it and when I got it I fell in love. Have to say that I haven´t try any of the Naked Original and Naked 2 palettes, but this one is rich in pigment, is easy to blend, you can make a soft easy look or a sexy smokey eyes, a halo eye, you can do everything.
Of course you have to love this kind of colors, they´re mostly neutral to cool toned. A very warm look person who doesn't like pink or mauve is gonna hate it.
I like to use it in its own, like I dont't pick any color of any other eyeshadow palette because every color here fits perfect with the others in the palette. Sometimes we hear the opinions fo the wrong people like some beauty gurus that says "you can't do a whole look with this" OF COURSE YOU CAN! If they don't feel like they can is not your problem.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've really fallen in love with this palette!! It's become my daily go to. My favorite color is buzz and I wear it almost daily. The mattes in this palette are wonderful and blend really nicely. They are packed pretty tightly so they will last me forever. Blackheart and Dust (appropriately named) are the most powdery of the bunch. They have soooooo much kickback and fallout it's absolutely ridiculous. I've already hit pan on blackheart after owning it for 2 weeks!! I use it every day as an eyeliner. These are my colors and they suit me well however, they do look very similar on the eye. I'm on my 2nd one and I really enjoy this palette.

Pros:
very pigmented
a lot of product included
brush included is nice (if it doesn't fall apart on you, the one from my first palette did break)
color scheme is nice for everyday wear

Cons:
blackheart and dust are super powdery
shimmers can be hard to blend
colors look very similar on the eye
some shades can be chalky but workable

For $54 I really like it but there are many dupes for it and you wont have to spend a fortune on it. I'm actually considering returning mine because I did get the silk naturals dupe and I'm loving it even more. Makeup revolution iconic pro 3 is also very similar.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this palette, it was one of my first expensive palettes. I usually know exactly what look I'm doing when I go to this palette but it also lets me experiment with cooler tones, as I normally wouldn't.

I find all of these colours blend quite easily, but they are more silky than buttery in formula. May take some getting used to if you're used to AnastasiaMR shadows or Tarte, as they have a creamier formula. The downside is that there are only 2 matte crease shades in this palette, which limits the looks you can make. The deeper colours all have slight shimmer to them, so I don't use them in the crease. The deeper colours work very well on the lid near the lashes, however. The pink shimmer colours are very shimmery and glittery, but I find (with the exception of the shade Dust) they all wear well. Dust should be treated the same as loose glitter (sticky base/mixing medium) and then it lasts well.

I find I can get use out of almost all the shades in this palette and I always love the looks I'm able to create.

I consider this a unique palette. The shades are lovely, they are quite pigmented, but you certainly need to use an eyeprimer under them. The biggest drawback is that there are only 2 matte eyeshadows. Some of the shimmery shades are packed with chunks of glitter and I pesonally don't like that. My palette came with some of the pans unglued so they fall all the time. But overall I like it, I can create soft looking, romantic eyelooks with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing palette for those girly and feminine looks, it's my everyday palette...! You can create some many looks with these colors. I think the price it's fine since it has 12 shades and it is UD... I would repurchase again and I look further to buy another NAKED palette soon...

on 5/30/2016 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this palette after hearing so many positive things about it. It came with an interesting, but surprisingly heavy case. It also came with four samples of Urban Decay's primer potion (original, Eden, Sin, and anti-aging.) The brush the palette comes with is also good. The colors on the palette are beautiful, so I had high hopes. I was very disappointed. Not a single one of the colors is pigmented enough to really show up on my eyelids. At best, they create a "I'm not wearing makeup" look, which is definitely what I was not going for. The mattes in this palette seem to fare better than the shimmering eye shadows. The shadows also leave a lot of fallout. I tried to apply with another brush only to have the same issues. I would not recommend this palette at all, as it did not work well at all and cost a whopping $54.

on 5/5/2016 9:29:00 PM

This was the first palette I have ever bought.
I love the colours and they do last on the lid (I always use a primer). You do get some fallout with the more shimmery ones but it doesn't bother me that much, I usually start with the eyes and then the face.
The shades are very pigmented and very blendable, which can be a bother sometimes because you might end up with a muddy look (at least with inexperience hands like mine).
The packaging is sturdy but a bit bulky. I like the double ended brush inside and appreciate the mirror inside.

this product is sorta in between. the pigmentation isn't good at all even with the primer potions. I think the colors would be extremely beautiful... if they were more pigmented! there is also a lot of fallout

on 2/18/2016 2:00:00 AM

PROS:
1. Wonderful selection of shades
2. Great color payoff (for most shades) and applies well.
3. Comes with a double ended shadow brush.
4.Comes with a generous mirror.
5. Wonderful and unique packaging!
6. Comes with four primer samples (UD primer potion).

CONS:
1. A couple of shades need to be packed on because they lack pigmentation.
2. Very expensive for a palette with 12 shadows only.
3. Noticed some fall out.
4. Some shades feel chalky. Need to tap off brush.
5. Shadows crease a bit even with primer on but that must be because I have oily lids and live in the tropics!

I have to confess, I was attracted to the packaging first which made me lust over the palette. But when I got to read reviews of this product and have seen swatches online, I realized just how wonderful the shades are. They do apply well and are blendable. They do not have the buttery texture, which I prefer in eye shadows but nevertheless they perform great. Using the UD primer potion, the shadows last all day with a bit of creasing (I tend to have oily lids especially on this warm tropical climate).

Overall, I think this palette is a great addition to your makeup collection. I mean, the packaging alone sold me out. However, I think I could settle for cheaper brands with similar rose-hued shades. I am a sucker for soft and buttery eye shadows so this one just did not cut it for me plus it broke my wallet. Definitely a splurge!