Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/8/2017 8:06:00 PM

I love the colours in this palette. The pigmentation is average. I find the Naked palettes not all they're cracked up to be. I find it extremely chalky and difficult to blend. I would buy it again, but just mishit wouldn't be a struggle to blend

on 7/27/2017 1:09:00 AM

This one was a true disappointment for me. I had hoped for so long that a warm pink palette would come out and when I saw this I had to have it. The colours are beautiful and right up my alley. You can create a variety of looks that are gorgeous if you have a particular skin tone and/or eye colour.

I am olive toned and bit too yellow for this palette. I find on me it leans cool to neutral and this makes me look washed out. I didn't believe UD would ever release a warm palette (until the recent Naked Heat). But I've been burnt twice with this line and can't bring myself to buy another. I would still use this palette if the colours popped or were pigmented on my skin tone but I find they just look so dull and don't have deep enough crease shades.

Don't really know what to do. I have two UD palettes I don't use and can't give away or sell.

on 7/16/2017 8:40:00 AM

This was my first high end palette. I'm not impressed with the quality of this one. There is too much fallout and most of the shades aren't as pigmented or buttery as I expected. It is cute and the colours are flattering on my fair skin, but it's totally not worth the price. Also, I find it weird that there is only one clearly warm toned shade (trick) and nothing to pair with it. A darker matte colour would also be useful for the crease.

on 7/1/2017 4:01:00 AM

After having the Naked palette 1&2, I decided to get the third. Let me start by saying, Naked 1&2 are BEAUTIFUL, worth every penny. They are buttery, easy to blend, not much fallout, and last all day. This palette, however, goes against all of these pros. I find it has SO much fallout, especially the shades 'dust' 'mugshot' and 'nooner'. They don't blend very well and coat my lashes in eyeshadow. I find them to be quite chalky and apply in clumps and I know this isn't my brushes fault as I invest in high quality brushes! Was disappointed, but the shades are beautiful to say the least :)

I own all the Nakeds and aside from Smoky, this one is my favourite. While the other two are more for basics, this one is actually something unique, with really nice rose and pink colours. Combined with some of the darker colours in Naked 1, this is nice for day or night. I mostly use it for more romantic soft looks for day and go with Smoky for night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this palette, it was one of my first expensive palettes. I usually know exactly what look I'm doing when I go to this palette but it also lets me experiment with cooler tones, as I normally wouldn't.

I find all of these colours blend quite easily, but they are more silky than buttery in formula. May take some getting used to if you're used to AnastasiaMR shadows or Tarte, as they have a creamier formula. The downside is that there are only 2 matte crease shades in this palette, which limits the looks you can make. The deeper colours all have slight shimmer to them, so I don't use them in the crease. The deeper colours work very well on the lid near the lashes, however. The pink shimmer colours are very shimmery and glittery, but I find (with the exception of the shade Dust) they all wear well. Dust should be treated the same as loose glitter (sticky base/mixing medium) and then it lasts well.

I find I can get use out of almost all the shades in this palette and I always love the looks I'm able to create.

I'm in love with these rosy colors. I went shopping yesterday for a new palette and I was hesitant to choose this one but I love pinks so I decided to give it a try. The colors are gorgeous and blend beautifully. I love the highlight color...its more pigmented than Virgin. I will probably use all the other shades except for the darkest color. I need to look at tutorials for different looks. This is my favorite Naked Palette. I like 1 and dislike 2 since its too cool toned for my complexion. The packaging is gorgeous too.

on 3/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

I know next to nothing about applying eye makeup, and this palette helped me as there are easy colors to match together, and all of them look good on my skin.
I bought it because of the pink tones as I am a fan of those tones in makeup.
I prefer the matte finish but the shiny ones are delicate and suitable for day use as well, in my opinion.
I just dont like the first one, as it's too white, and the last one because its too dark and flashy, but then again if I knew more about makeup Id probably know how to use them too.
The packaging is gorgeous but it was probably the reason why the palette was so expensive, so Id prefer if the packaging was simpler and the price lower.
The best thing is that it's cruelty free, and no animals were harmed to make me look cute.

on 3/26/2017 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette, the colours look amazing on my olive skin and light brown eyes. However, it is very pricey, but I would defnitely purchase it again. The great thing about it is that it is very pigmented and with a good primer, it stays on all day!

on 3/12/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This palette is so pretty! I bought it last year when I was just getting into makeup again after a long break. I love pink so I was immediately seduced by it. I love the range of colors and the fact that there are both mattes and shimmers. The shadows blend out pretty easily - especially for me, and I'm not fabulous at shadow. I do find that some of the medium tones look kind of the same on me - I probably would have been fine with like 3 fewer shades in the middle of the palette, but overall I really it. The included brush is great also.