Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My first highend eyeshadow palette
I remember how I freaking out when I purchase this, because it’s so expensive for me, so this palette have a special place in my heart

Back in the day, the hype of the naked series is so high
As a confused newbie in Makeup world, I end up buy this and choose the newest one.

Colour selection is good imo, most of them are neutral and wearable for daily use.

As for now, because I already own other palettes, I think this palette is not that good, it’s so so.

I don’t know about the other naked series, but I don’t think I will buy any naked series anymore since there are lots of eyeshadow palette out there.

on 7/27/2017 1:09:00 AM

This one was a true disappointment for me. I had hoped for so long that a warm pink palette would come out and when I saw this I had to have it. The colours are beautiful and right up my alley. You can create a variety of looks that are gorgeous if you have a particular skin tone and/or eye colour.

I am olive toned and bit too yellow for this palette. I find on me it leans cool to neutral and this makes me look washed out. I didn't believe UD would ever release a warm palette (until the recent Naked Heat). But I've been burnt twice with this line and can't bring myself to buy another. I would still use this palette if the colours popped or were pigmented on my skin tone but I find they just look so dull and don't have deep enough crease shades.

Don't really know what to do. I have two UD palettes I don't use and can't give away or sell.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i really do not like this palette. I bought it awhile ago because I was intrigued by the pinks and have never owned a pink themed palette, but almost all the colors look horrible on me. I have warm to neutral undertones, and these shades do just not flatter me at all. The glittery shades have an EXTREME amount of fallout, more than any other eyeshadow I have ever tried. The colors don't really blend well and the darker ones especially come out very patchy. I always attempt to use this and come up with a look I like, but it never looks good. This is my least liked makeup product I own.

I love love this palette!! I have the earlier two but this one suits my skin tone the best and the set part is it has both matte and shiny pigments. So it's perfect for a day at work and also for a night out! The brush also is really good and makes the application unite easy. Will definitely buy again!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I own all the naked palettes and I think you only really need 1, I wish I had realized that sooner. This palette is okay. The shades are very pretty but I was disappointed with almost all the glittery shades in here. There's a ton of fall out and only when I use fix plus does the color pay off like normal UD shadows. I don't think this is a must. For $54 I would simply look into another palette with pinks, like the ABH ones.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it. Colors are incredible and the pigmentation is like oh my gosh. The only bad thing is the price. It is so expensive but it worths.

I see this is a hit or miss for everyone. The rose gold is definitely not your every day shades like your typical browny naturals. For me, I don't reach out of this palette all the time but believe it or not this is the first palette I ever bought! I had never been, still am not, an eyeshadow girl but every time I visited Sephora, I always play around this palette.
Now to begin, my skin town is your typical golden undertone Indian skin tone. I do run on the end of the medium shades (in between NC37 and NC42 in MAC Studio Fix, nc40 is too pinky on me + MAC F&B c5, and NARS Sheer Glow in Barcelona) . Rose-golds are not suitable for all skintone so yes place swatch before buying! However on my skintone, I found them surprisingly suitable! I really think this palette can work well for skin tones that are olive or golden in undertones.

Now everyone has been saying how the colors look the same. From a first glance and first swatches, yes the colors do look very similar but the key thing here that they all have different textures. I think that's what helps make this palette still versatile. Some have glitter chunks, some have micro glitters, and some are plain matte! The key with this palette is that you have to play around with all the shades and find what looks work. The only shades I don't use is Strange (unless for the rare occasion I use it as a base) and Darkside (I usually don't like grays at all). Dust has crazy fallout but with a good eyeshadow base, this shade will definitely last. Sometimes I like to use as a wash of sparkle over my eyelids and darken up the outer v with a slightly deeper shade in this palette. Another shade I use, probably most often, is Trick. It's a beautifulll shade. The trick for Tick (lol) is to use the color wet! Darkside is a great out V shade for a smokey look. To get the best out of it's microshimers, use it to set a black liner and you can get a sparkly spacey looking black liner look xD! Limit and Nooner are great base and crease shades. The only con is that there aren't enough mattes in this shade but for rose-golds, I prefer them to be shear or shimmery.
The original reason I bought this palette is for parties (which I rarely go to haha) and Indian weddings. The colors look fun and grand. But now I find this palette useable for any occasion!. Def will repurchase (which wont happen for a long time since I have soon much product left - def worth the $$$$).

on 10/29/2015 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this palette on a whim when I went in to Sephora to grab a Stila lipstick in the shade "patina" but as usual they didn't have it. Frustrated and not wanting to leave empty handed since I walked all they way through the mall to get to Sephora, I decided to check out the Urban Decay products. I have wanted a naked palette for years but I could never justify spending $70 on an eyeshadow palette. I have never even swatched any of the shadows in store because I honestly never thought I'd purchase my own naked palette. However, Naked 3 caught my eye instantly. I loved every shade and I could not believe how big the palette was. I had only ever seen it online and I didn't expect it to be so large. So of course, I fell in love. I bought the palette, and I still haven't regretted it.
"Buzz" and "Nooner" are my favorite two shades but there isn't a shade that I wouldn't use. I love the metallic colors the most, however even with the UD primer potion, there is still a lot of fall out with them. Also I find the primer makes the shadows a little bit difficult to blend out perfectly, but the shadows on their own blend out beautifully.

The only two things I have to complain about is the packaging, and the brush. I don't know if its just my palette, but it can be a pain in the butt to open and close and I'm so afraid to break it.
The brush is mediocre. I love the flat end for packing on metallic eye shadows but the blending end sucks. It's very stiff and makes your eye shadow look really patchy and uneven. I really don't understand why so many people love it but I totally get the hype for the palette it's self.
I'm considering going back to get the Naked2 palette. Well done Urban Decay! You've made me a believer.

on 10/24/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this so much. It was 50 euros which is around £40 so the price was good. Use it loads along with the free primer. Amazing quality, favourite palette.

To clarify the lippies - one lippie of the price because I am currently and student and times are hard lol. I adore the packaging, the rose gold, the swirly design and the engraving and it kind of reminds me of those pencil tins I would carry back in the day. On the one hand I think the packaging is sturdy enough to carry and protect the eyeshadows but I also feel that it is easily snappable from the hinges.

Tbh I bought this palette to add to my former Naked collection but I was actually surprised at how much I love this palette. I did read prior reviews from which I gathered that this palette and the colour selection is best suited for those on the lighter side of the spectrum and I've always avoided using pinks or any shade that is not brown on my eyelids. I love how versatile this palette is and I can create quick, easy and simple looks as well as more wearable, soft and dramatic looks. I like how the colour spectrum is more pinky/rosy/mauvey yet still so natural and wearable and not out of the box or out of the comfort zone. All eyeshadows within this palette are grogoeus, buttery soft and blend so easily and effortlessly - with the exception of two; buzz and trick. The former has really bad fall out and the other has very minimal fallout but I control this by spraying a bit of Mac Fix Plus onto the brush before applying. I also love the soft white colour for highlighting, it is perfect.

i wpuld definitely recommend this palette, along with the other two. Do not get a knock of or a dupe - you may as well invest the money on the original and you will not regret it. Promise.