Urban Decay NAKED3

Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I haven't really use this product on myself but I see family and friends wear it and they're always saying that they love it and that it was overall a good purchase. also it looks really good on them, this eyeshadow palette is for every type of skin color/type.

Soooooo good. It’s so pretty and so versatile

on 5/19/2018 5:52:00 PM

Naked 3 is my favorite Naked palette in the series. If you are fair or of light complexion and love soft romantic eye looks this palette is definitely for you. I've created some beautiful eye looks with this palette and I feel like the matte shades are a fair girl or guy's best friend when it comes to transition colors. If you are of deeper skin tone, I would probably pass on this one. My only issue with the palette is there are 3 shades toward the right-end of the palette that are kind of repetitive and similar in tone. When I first purchased this palette I was blown away with the quality, pigmentation, and performance of the shades and the overall formula performed a lot better than the previous two naked palettes. I have had this palette for a little over 3 years and have noticed that the shades don't perform as well as they use to and are not as pigmented as when I first purchased. This could be due to the age of my palette so please keep in mind that if you do want to purchase this, I have found that the optimal time frame for it's quality is really only around two years. After that, the eye shadow quality seems to disintegrate which is such a shame because I did love the palette when it was newer to me. I still pull this palette out and use it from time to time because even though I'm not as satisfied with it as I once was I don't want to waste my money and I still think 3 years for an eye shadow is not quite old enough to warrant getting rid of it completely. The shelf-life of this is something I definitely wanted to mention but overall, it's a very beautiful and wearable palette.

on 4/6/2018 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have a special love to this palette because this was my first one, I bought it after seen a lot of reviews of it and when I got it I fell in love. Have to say that I haven´t try any of the Naked Original and Naked 2 palettes, but this one is rich in pigment, is easy to blend, you can make a soft easy look or a sexy smokey eyes, a halo eye, you can do everything.
Of course you have to love this kind of colors, they´re mostly neutral to cool toned. A very warm look person who doesn't like pink or mauve is gonna hate it.
I like to use it in its own, like I dont't pick any color of any other eyeshadow palette because every color here fits perfect with the others in the palette. Sometimes we hear the opinions fo the wrong people like some beauty gurus that says "you can't do a whole look with this" OF COURSE YOU CAN! If they don't feel like they can is not your problem.

on 3/15/2018 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Okay, I'm a little disappointed with this. I had the MUR Iconic 3 which is a known dupe and it was well loved. Since my Iconic 3 was beat up, broken & not appealing to use at all anymore, I decided to go for the real thing like a big girl. Meh. The packaging is disappointing, I hate the weird way it closes and opens, one side at a time. Compared to the packaging of the Naked Smoky which is stunning it feels like the packaging of a different, cheaper brand. The shadows look more different between themselves in pictures online then they are in real life. The shadows are good quality like you would expect from UD but honestly can you do more than one or two looks at most with this palette? Yes, it's a pretty look, but one look still. I feel like you could take half the shadows out of it and it would still achieve the same purpose. It's too damn expensive for a one look palette. If you are undecided between this or the MUR dupe and don't really have money to throw unnecessarily, go for the dupe, you're literally not missing anything at all. Overall, I don't regret getting it, but the only thing this palette achieves for me is that I can finally sleep sound knowing that I have the real deal, mighty, Urban Decay original & I'm part of the cool crowd. What can I say, snobbery costs and doesn't always deliver.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've really fallen in love with this palette!! It's become my daily go to. My favorite color is buzz and I wear it almost daily. The mattes in this palette are wonderful and blend really nicely. They are packed pretty tightly so they will last me forever. Blackheart and Dust (appropriately named) are the most powdery of the bunch. They have soooooo much kickback and fallout it's absolutely ridiculous. I've already hit pan on blackheart after owning it for 2 weeks!! I use it every day as an eyeliner. These are my colors and they suit me well however, they do look very similar on the eye. I'm on my 2nd one and I really enjoy this palette.

Pros:
very pigmented
a lot of product included
brush included is nice (if it doesn't fall apart on you, the one from my first palette did break)
color scheme is nice for everyday wear

Cons:
blackheart and dust are super powdery
shimmers can be hard to blend
colors look very similar on the eye
some shades can be chalky but workable

For $54 I really like it but there are many dupes for it and you wont have to spend a fortune on it. I'm actually considering returning mine because I did get the silk naturals dupe and I'm loving it even more. Makeup revolution iconic pro 3 is also very similar.

on 3/13/2018 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm genuinely at a loss of words to describe how disappointing this palette is, especially compared to the price point. What looks like a gorgeous palette of rosy creams, pinks, and browns looks like chalky, murky dirt on my skin. No amount of primer has been able to remedy the amount of fall out all of the colors have. Cheap and high-end brushes alike cannot blend it. I was so excited when I bought this, and now I feel like $50 worth of stupid. I bought this and got the Naked Heat palette as a gift, and while the latter is SLIGHTLY better and has a few shades that aren't letdowns, I'm soured entirely on UD eyeshadows. Nice packaging, and the dual-end brush it comes with is nice, but I didn't buy this for the packaging or the brush. Alas.

on 2/9/2018 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have such mixed feelings about this palette.

The good: It's obviously a beautiful palette. The packaging is beautiful and the rose-gold theme is stunning. Also, as always, the UD shadows are high quality. The best thing about this palette is how cohesive it is, much like the original Naked. All the colors go well together so it's really easy to create nice eye looks without too much thought or effort.

The bad: 1) I feel like I already have versions of several of the colors in the N3 palette in other UD palettes. I reach most often for the matte shades, which strongly resemble shades I already have in the Naked Ultimate Basics Palette. The right hand side of this palette has the same feel as the original Naked, but the colors in the original are much nicer and more distinct. In N3, liar, factory, and mugshot all look the same on my eyes. 2) the most wearable, everyday colors in this palette tend to have chunky glitter fallout, making them not all that useful for my everyday makeup look.

I think I would have really enjoyed this palette when I was 18 or 20 years old. In my early 30s, I sometimes think pinks aren't all that flattering on me, and shimmer in general is less a part of my overall makeup routine. It's a good palette, I think I'm just maybe not quite the target audience for this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this for my birthday (I'm very lucky in that my friends gift me a lot of make up for birthdays and Christmas) It's a lovely palette consisting of pink and purple shades. Some people think pink on the eyes makes them look sickly, but I think the shades are beautiful. There's a mix of mattes, stains and shimmers which are all beautiful. The shimmers do fall down a little, so save concealing and finishing the under eye area until after. I think the pigmentation is fantastic!

on 1/28/2018 3:41:00 AM

Absolutely beautiful colours, beautiful packaging and the brush is aamaaazing. Very pigmented and lasts all day! I’ve taken off a lippie because personally I found this palette to have a lot of fall-out so it kind of goes everywhere when you are applying it. I also always find glitter all down my face and under my eyes when I’ve been wearing it so the fall-out continues through the day. Did not experience this at all with the first two Naked palettes!