Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/27/2015 8:12:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I found the shadows dry and the fair colours not very pigmented. I was very surprised as it looks gorgeous and colour scheme is lovely but the quality did not much the price tag. I infinitely prefer my Stila shadows. Overall I would say not worth the purchase though the sample of the eye shadow primer showed me a product that I've been impressed with so far.

*EDIT*
I'm starting to like the matte shades and some of the darker shimer shades (Liar, factory, mugshot) but it is still not worth the $78 dollars i paid when i could get something better for half the price.

*EDIT* 26/7/17
This is actually one of my go to palettes lately. I don't use all the shades but the 3 mattes are great and then I usually pick a shimmer. I suppose it's not worth the cost but I've definitely put it to good use. I can honestly say I like this palette. I think some of the shades seemed to improve as I used them more. Maybe the top layer had hardened or had some kind of coating.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I'm so glad urban decay did a different palette from 1 and 2. This has so many more looks inside. Browns, pinks, golds, smokey, summer fresh look. The looks are endless with this palette and is my fave of the 3 nakeds. If you have 1 and 2 then it's worth purchasing this one as well for the different shades. I wouldn't purchase 1 and 2 together again as they are too similar. The brush is a nice added bonus inside and is full size.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this palette. I have a slight addiction for neutral palettes and had already included the previous Nakeds to my collection. It was a matter of time before I knew this guy was going to come home with me. I'd swatched the colors a couple of times while browsing through Sephora but had always invested my cash towards Essentials that I'd be out of. I knew I'd get a Sephora giftcard for my upcoming bday and was waiting until then before attempting to pick this us because, come on, I didn't exactly technically need another eyeshadow palette....but then my amazing and thoughtful sister in law surprised me with and early bday present and lo and behold there he was...I've been obsessively using this everytime I'd do my makeup. Nooner and Limit make beautiful transition/crease colors and will compliment any of the shimmery/slightly sheeny shadows that are included. The I'm currently NC30-35 due to getting a little sun now that it is summer and these colors show up nicely on my skin. Recently, I picked up Inked in Pink by Maybelline because I thought it would make a nice base for these shadows and it does. I'm so happy to have this in my collection because it fits into the "warm, cool, rosegold/pink" trend that most women wear to a professional work setting making my collection complete imo in terms of have every shade I would need to create any tone neutral eyemakeup look. LOVE!!!!

on 2/21/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely love this palette. The colors are very romantic, and perfect for a date night. I would definitely recommend this palette to lovers of rose gold shimmery colors. The eyeshadows are also very pigmented.

Video Reviews & Tutorials