Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Urban Decay NAKED3

3.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/28/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Urban Decay always has top notch eyeshadow quality, so that's not an issue here. I don't care for the shades Strange and Dust because they look ashy on my skintone, for reference I'm an NC45. I'm able to create several different looks with the other shadows, they blend extremely well and last for hours when used with an eyeshadow primer. The price I paid for this was $64 CDN, which isn't that bad. However, what I have a problem with is the pans falling out of the palette. The same thing happened to my Naked 2 Palette and I thought it was just a factory defect so I didn't think anything of it. It's crazy because I've never dropped this palette yet 4 shades fall out everytime I open it and turn it over. I never even had the chance of using the shade Darkside because when I first got the palette, it fell on my floor and shattered.

on 5/4/2016 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This is hands down the worst "high end" eyeshadow palette I've ever used. I bought this the day it launched on the Sephora website years ago thanks to a $15 off coupon. The colors just looked so beautiful and pink is my favorite color and I love rose gold. HOWEVER... The pigmentation for this palette lacks so much for the (now) price point of $54. The pinks are pretty in the pan, but look virtually the same, but there is a noticeable difference between Burnout and Nooner though. The glitter shades Have a ton of fallout, but then again, which shade in this palette *didn't* have a ton of fallout? Chalky mess all around. As for the browner shades on the other side of the palette? They all look the same except for Blackheart!!

In fact, Blackheart is the only thing that makes this horrible palette usable! Let's face it, with this palette, your only choices are smokey eye or a you can hardly tell I'm wearing eyeshadow look. I have to mix Blackheart with almost every color I want to use for my crease/outer V in order for it to look like I'm wearing anything. That is really bad. Years later and I still regret buying this. Definetly not brown girl friendly. There's just so much to complain about this palette that I'm better off just making a YouTube video about it!

on 1/1/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

As with all Urban Decay Naked palettes, the shadows are of beautiful quality and are nicely pigmented. But overall I find this palette too be somewhat disappointing. I am a huge fan of the first Naked palette and thought that on my dark tan skin tone some of the shadows looked the same on the eye. I think people with lighter to medium skin tones who love pink eye shadows will love this palette. While there are some beautiful shades there are also some good cheaper dupes of this palette that I would suggest buying instead of this one.

on 2/15/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I was really excited when I heard a naked 3 was coming out as I love the other two, but I have to admit this is probably my least favourite. I'm fair skinned (nw20) and can find that some of the shades can make my eyes look sore, so I have to be careful with the colour selection. The colours are of good quality, but I would have preferred maybe a few more purple shades than just the rosey pink. Still a nice palette and love the packaging, but I would warn people with fairer pink toned skin to be wary with the colours they wear, or buy the naked 1 or 2 instead.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This palette is a must have for paler skin tones. The shadows are so beautiful and they don't look overwhelmingly pink on the eyes. Medium skin tones might have a harder time getting these shadows to show up, but for pale skin they're perfect. Some people seem to have problems with dust and trick but the ones in my palette are fantastic! I hardly have any fall out and it's super easy to create a beautiful look. I use a base underneath by nyx and they stay put and stay vibrant all day. I find myself reaching for this when I want a soft, pretty, romantic look. The price isn't too bad for the amount and quality of shadows you get in this palette. Honestly, this is so different and unique and I'm so happy I bought this!

Video Reviews & Tutorials