Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Urban Decay NAKED3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this for my birthday (I'm very lucky in that my friends gift me a lot of make up for birthdays and Christmas) It's a lovely palette consisting of pink and purple shades. Some people think pink on the eyes makes them look sickly, but I think the shades are beautiful. There's a mix of mattes, stains and shimmers which are all beautiful. The shimmers do fall down a little, so save concealing and finishing the under eye area until after. I think the pigmentation is fantastic!

on 1/19/2017 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my two favorite palettes. Great colors, excellent pigmentation and minimal fallout.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Naked 3 is my most favorite palette of all time! The rose gold shades are so flattering for my caramel skin tone and allow me to create a look the transfers to any event or situation. The fallout on this palette is a bit more than Naked or Naked 2 but the pigment is just as rich as any other Urban Decay eye shadow. The price is great, the quality is great and overall it's just an aweaome palette.

on 3/9/2016 11:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the first palette I've owned that I treasure and look forward to using. I gave away all my other palettes and most of my eye shadows as they are all "blah" after this one.
The quality is dense, creamy, smooth and pigmented and look good though I am a novice at blending.
Where else can you get GREAT MAUVES?
i really admit to buying this palette just to obtain NOONER!
What a crease or transition shadow🙆 Then I fell in love with factory, liar, etc.
We are moving next year and I'm all about paring down. This is just one way I can do that.

on 1/31/2016 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have both this and the original Naked palette and I love both of them. The colour selection is blendable, very pretty and quite pigmented. In my opinion this palette looks good on anyone but I am very impartial to the colours. The only issue I have found with Urban Decay eyeshadows is that often have significant fallout, however If you can work past the fallout they do last all day and I found they don't crease even without a primer. They are quite expensive but if you feel like splurging on a great eyeshadow palette any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes are worth the money, I couldn't recommend this more!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have extremely fair skin and green eyes, and the colors in this palette would wonderfully for me. Even though they are all similar in color, I can get many different looks. I also love that although I am so pale, I can use every single color - even the darkest.

on 12/25/2015 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It took me a long time to really make my mind up on this palette. I’ve had it for about a year so I think I’ve finally formed a full opinion. TL;DR: mediocre, although there are a few pretty great shades in here.

I have pretty high expectations for palettes, especially if I’m going to spend over $50 on it. Plus I’m just an eyeshadow snob. I don’t think buying this particular palette is worth it because overall, the eyeshadow texture is dryer and hard to blend especially compared with previous naked palettes. I thought I *had* to have this palette because I’m obsessed with rose gold and the pinks just looked amazing. Unfortunately, there simply isn’t enough diversity in this palette. I can’t really create a number of looks with it, not much beyond two basic ones before they all start to look very similar. My biggest gripe was probably the lack of diversity in shade. I find the shades are just duller in real life. Some of these photos make them look more vibrant.

So on to the shades. The all-star shades in here for me are nooner, blackheart, and strange.
- Nooner is an amazing transition shade that creates a lot of depth when applied to the crease for most looks, and of course the signature rosey gold look. I find myself using this whenever I’m doing a smokey eye, just add this above your dark crease colors along with a softer brown and voila. How I wish UD had this in their full eyeshadows!
- Strange is a perfect matte, subtle highlight for everyday.
- Blackheart is the perfect dark crease color, I almost always end up using this in the outer v as well.
- Limit doesn’t show up on my NW35 skin. A waste.
- Dust has tons and tons of fall out, but I looove using this wet for inner corners or the innermost color. It seriously pops. A cleanup is absolutely required though because it will fall over your face.
- Burnout & Buzz are both pretty good.
- The other shades were almost all useless to me because I found the similar shades in the previous palettes are just more blendable, smooth, and pigmented. And also the fact that there are very similar shades in n1&2..

THE EYEBRUSH: Holy moly. I love this brush. Seriously. The “smaller” end with less bristles is fucking amazing for applying color into the innermost part of eye. I always use this when I wanna apply a dramatic color wet! And the other end is great for packing color into the crease. It offers great precision and applies the color very densely. I wish I could just buy this brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ugh I hate to say it but I hate this palette. The colors are beautiful, but for spending over 50$ on a ES palette, the pigmentation of these colors are horrible. The darker ones are hard to blend and the lighter ones barely even show. I've tried with a wet brush & I still can't seem to pick up these pigments. I feel like you can get much better quality with other brands, even drugstore.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Urban Decay shadows are great quality, but this selection was a bit of a fail for me - too many shimmery shadows, one with micro glitter that is just lots of fall out, and only one really useable highlight - after a year of use this is the only shade I've hit pan on. The two matte shades limit and nooner are really nice and useable. I'll be going back to the naked basics palette now. Just so many shades that don't get used in this big one due to the excess of shimmer in most of them. The brush included is great, though - really soft and perfect application.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My first naked palette that I bought with my birthday giftcard to Sephora and I was disappointed. Definitely has some shades that were not for my skintone but I was suckered in because of the beautiful shades and pigmentation. I think I should have gotten the naked2 instead. The lighter shades barely show up on my medium skin tone even with an eye primer. The packaging is gorgeous and I adore the double sided brush. I will keep it because there are some redeeming shades but will not repurchase.