Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Urban Decay NAKED3

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was my first ever eyeshadow palette and originally I was so excited to have it because there was a lot of hype around it! The packaging is gorgeous, the colors are great, but the formula isn't so great. I've had a lot of trouble trying to make this formulation work for me. The shimmers aren't very pigmented and in order to get better pay off you'll have to wet your eyeshadow brush, use an eyeshadow base (I used nyx's white eyeshadow base), or use glitter glue (I used the one by nyx). Regular old eyeshadow primer doesn't cut it. The best pay off I've had so far is with the eyeshadow base but even with all three methods, I find that my eyeshadow creases in a very ugly way an hour and a half to two hours after application. My favorite shades are Nooner, Factory, Darkside, and Blackheart with the last shade being very pigmented. Dust, Burnout, Buzz, and Liar are my least favorite and have the least pigmentation but with the above three methods you can coax some out. If I could go back in time, I would not purchase this and I don't recommend it either.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to everyday palette. I literally always keep a back up Incase I ever lose or run out. The palette itself is so sturdy and beautiful. The shades are all gorgeous useable & so buttery & blendable. It has everything you need it has lots of transition shades & crease shades & kid shades. It has a range of finishes from mattes to satin to glitter/ foiled shades. I find dust & buzz apply better with a little Fix+ sprayed onto your brush. This is the first palette I’ve ever owned of which I will certainly use every single shade. Most palettes there’s always I few I dislike. The brush included is lovely though you will also need a fluffy blending brush for the crease. I have dropped this palette on my stone floor twice & it survived without any damage whatsoever I literally couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t ever be without this palette.
Pro’s
Beautiful sturdy packaging
Stunning shades
Fab range of finishes
Can achieve many full looks
Great value for money

Absolutely addictive I will re purchase again & again

on 4/6/2018 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have a special love to this palette because this was my first one, I bought it after seen a lot of reviews of it and when I got it I fell in love. Have to say that I haven´t try any of the Naked Original and Naked 2 palettes, but this one is rich in pigment, is easy to blend, you can make a soft easy look or a sexy smokey eyes, a halo eye, you can do everything.
Of course you have to love this kind of colors, they´re mostly neutral to cool toned. A very warm look person who doesn't like pink or mauve is gonna hate it.
I like to use it in its own, like I dont't pick any color of any other eyeshadow palette because every color here fits perfect with the others in the palette. Sometimes we hear the opinions fo the wrong people like some beauty gurus that says "you can't do a whole look with this" OF COURSE YOU CAN! If they don't feel like they can is not your problem.

on 3/13/2018 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm genuinely at a loss of words to describe how disappointing this palette is, especially compared to the price point. What looks like a gorgeous palette of rosy creams, pinks, and browns looks like chalky, murky dirt on my skin. No amount of primer has been able to remedy the amount of fall out all of the colors have. Cheap and high-end brushes alike cannot blend it. I was so excited when I bought this, and now I feel like $50 worth of stupid. I bought this and got the Naked Heat palette as a gift, and while the latter is SLIGHTLY better and has a few shades that aren't letdowns, I'm soured entirely on UD eyeshadows. Nice packaging, and the dual-end brush it comes with is nice, but I didn't buy this for the packaging or the brush. Alas.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this for my birthday (I'm very lucky in that my friends gift me a lot of make up for birthdays and Christmas) It's a lovely palette consisting of pink and purple shades. Some people think pink on the eyes makes them look sickly, but I think the shades are beautiful. There's a mix of mattes, stains and shimmers which are all beautiful. The shimmers do fall down a little, so save concealing and finishing the under eye area until after. I think the pigmentation is fantastic!

on 1/19/2017 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my two favorite palettes. Great colors, excellent pigmentation and minimal fallout.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Naked 3 is my most favorite palette of all time! The rose gold shades are so flattering for my caramel skin tone and allow me to create a look the transfers to any event or situation. The fallout on this palette is a bit more than Naked or Naked 2 but the pigment is just as rich as any other Urban Decay eye shadow. The price is great, the quality is great and overall it's just an aweaome palette.

on 3/9/2016 11:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the first palette I've owned that I treasure and look forward to using. I gave away all my other palettes and most of my eye shadows as they are all "blah" after this one.
The quality is dense, creamy, smooth and pigmented and look good though I am a novice at blending.
Where else can you get GREAT MAUVES?
i really admit to buying this palette just to obtain NOONER!
What a crease or transition shadow🙆 Then I fell in love with factory, liar, etc.
We are moving next year and I'm all about paring down. This is just one way I can do that.

on 1/31/2016 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have both this and the original Naked palette and I love both of them. The colour selection is blendable, very pretty and quite pigmented. In my opinion this palette looks good on anyone but I am very impartial to the colours. The only issue I have found with Urban Decay eyeshadows is that often have significant fallout, however If you can work past the fallout they do last all day and I found they don't crease even without a primer. They are quite expensive but if you feel like splurging on a great eyeshadow palette any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes are worth the money, I couldn't recommend this more!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have extremely fair skin and green eyes, and the colors in this palette would wonderfully for me. Even though they are all similar in color, I can get many different looks. I also love that although I am so pale, I can use every single color - even the darkest.