Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by hair type : Other
Urban Decay NAKED3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Let me begin by saying that I have Naked1 and Naked2 and love them. And that I like pink eyeshadow!

This was a complete miss for me. Having medium skin, I knew that they were going to take some building up to show, and that's fine. Trick and Dust are complete duds in my opinion. They do look beautiful in the pan, though. The matte shades in this are great and the packaging in wonderful, this the three stars. Even the darkest half would barely show on my and I am really not that tan. I don't feel as though the quality was up to par with the other Naked palettes, pigment and texture wise. I ended up getting rid of this and getting the Lorac Unzipped. So very glad I gave that I gave Lorac a shot for my pink fix. I honk it is a much better alternative to the Naked3.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing palette for those girly and feminine looks, it's my everyday palette...! You can create some many looks with these colors. I think the price it's fine since it has 12 shades and it is UD... I would repurchase again and I look further to buy another NAKED palette soon...

on 8/23/2016 5:40:00 AM

So, I bought this back in July because I saw them online A LOT so I decided to buy it. The second I got home, I immediately opened it and it was absolutely beautiful. The pigmentation is simply awesome. The packaging is gorgeous and heavy which feels expensive. I didn't notice they included samples for the eyeshadow primer potion, and when applied with the eyeshadows… OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM! They work so well together, the colors were brighter, and they don't feel heavy at all on my eyes. Although this was quite expensive, but it's totally worth it. Totally buying this again!

Edit: i forgot to mention that this kinda has a lot of glitter fallout

pink neutrals? omg so pretty I could not wait to get my hands on this palette the shades are amazing as always from urban decay. I love the black shade with the red sparkle, I like to wear as eyeliner. but the thing that makes me sad as this palette is that if not done properly, it is way easy to look like pink-eye and nobody wants that you have to really take your time to apply and carefully select the colors,u cannot just slap on and go

on 4/19/2016 2:29:00 PM

As everyone has already said/knows, the feel of the shadows is great, they blend very well over primer. My one (big) complaint is that the shadows look the same on the eyes. Basically I get two looks - one light and one smoky! The thing that really irks me about this palette is that the colors seem to blend "spontaneously" throughout the day and I always feel like I have a big mono-colored muddy mess at the end of the day. And I use UD primer potion too, so that can't be the issue. Also, for my mid-toned (asian) skin, the pink just doesn't show up. I always feel like I'm wearing browns which is a shame because what attracted me to the palette were the rose tones. I can't fault the palette for the pinks not showing up on my skin, but the migration is really a problem - I get the feeling to make it blend so well they made the shadow have an almost liquid-like quality which mixes within itself over time. But I know I'm in the minority with this problem - just wanted to share my experience. Overall I love UD palettes and buy nearly everyone, just wish this one was more *pink*.

on 4/2/2016 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Don't get me wrong I love this palette. Out of all the naked palettes this would be my second favourite after the original naked palette. I mean the colours are beautiful. I love the rose gold tones, they have a very romantic feel. However I don't think the pigmentation is as good as naked 1 and naked 2. The colours blend really nicely and I can really make a beautiful eye look but the I just don't feel the quality is as good. Still it is a lovely palette and I have no regrets with purchasing this palette as I really enjoy using it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

When UD released this palette, I got really excited about it and I knew I had to have it because I was going through a phase where all I wore was pink/mauve eyeshadow. I remember using the mauve shade in my Lorac pro palette every day and mixing it with nude to create the ultimate shimmery/pinky lid color. Last year, I added the palette to my growing collection and to be honest, it isn't my favorite. I love the shades strange, burnout, limit, trick and nooner but I find that a lot of the dark shades look the same once they're on my eyes and the dust shade I was excited about ended up being very chunky and just too glittery. I feel like I always need a good primer when I wear some of these shades or else they will end up all over my face. I do love this palette, but I feel like some of these shades are a lot better then others and I think it is a bit over priced.

This palette is definitely in my top three favorites. The colours are pinks and gold and purpley hues and totally wearable when you're going to a neutral look (I'll be honest I rarely do) but they're also smokey and pigmented enough to give you a strong dramatic look. They last all day and if you add some primer, Wow. Just wow. The pigment is incredible, the colours are gorgeous, the packing is sturdy and pretty all at once. Must have palette!

on 11/25/2015 12:06:00 AM

I love this palette and love the pretty rose/blush shades. It very different colour wise to the other 2 naked palettes, but honestly if you have the 3 palettes, you can do endless looks.

As in my other reviews of UD Naked palettes, the quality is top notch and the eyeshadows have such longevity, high pigment and are amazing to blend out. I feel my best eyeshadow looks are when i do my makeup with UD.

I also love all the packaging, So easy to take when travelling. I have seen the smoked palette, but its a little too dark for me so i'll just stick to naked 1,2,3.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

By far my favorite Naked palette! I own every single one (except the Basics 2) and it is the one that is best for every day looks. The colors also complement my fair skin and look great with my dark brown eyes. I'm definitely gifting this to friends in the future! Only downside is that I prefer the packaging of the 1st palette with the magnetic closing but that's only a small detail and would definitely not derail my decision is re-purchasing the product.