Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

PRO: - beautiful shades - cool packaging - brush is excellent NEUTRAL: - not all shades are well pigmented (the extreme shimmer shades are hardly recognizable on eyes) CON: - don't last long, even with several good primers/bases - expensive as f*** I used this palette after a long time again and now I understand why not all people are impressed with this palette. No matter how I blend or apply the colors, the end result looks muddy, as I would have used low-quality products. So, I'm sorry, UD. I guess this will be the only piece of Naked 3 which I will ever possess.

I own all the Nakeds and aside from Smoky, this one is my favourite. While the other two are more for basics, this one is actually something unique, with really nice rose and pink colours. Combined with some of the darker colours in Naked 1, this is nice for day or night. I mostly use it for more romantic soft looks for day and go with Smoky for night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this palette, it was one of my first expensive palettes. I usually know exactly what look I'm doing when I go to this palette but it also lets me experiment with cooler tones, as I normally wouldn't.

I find all of these colours blend quite easily, but they are more silky than buttery in formula. May take some getting used to if you're used to AnastasiaMR shadows or Tarte, as they have a creamier formula. The downside is that there are only 2 matte crease shades in this palette, which limits the looks you can make. The deeper colours all have slight shimmer to them, so I don't use them in the crease. The deeper colours work very well on the lid near the lashes, however. The pink shimmer colours are very shimmery and glittery, but I find (with the exception of the shade Dust) they all wear well. Dust should be treated the same as loose glitter (sticky base/mixing medium) and then it lasts well.

I find I can get use out of almost all the shades in this palette and I always love the looks I'm able to create.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This was my first "expensive"eyeshadow palette, gorgeous colors in the pan but turned out to be a total fail. I'm a fair/medium (NC30) with yellow undertones. and the lighter shadows almost look the same when applied and could only be used for a subtle look. The shadows also have allot of fall out and some are chalky while the darker ones are patchy when applied. I tried to make the most of it but I just could not get this palette to work for me.

I'm in love with these rosy colors. I went shopping yesterday for a new palette and I was hesitant to choose this one but I love pinks so I decided to give it a try. The colors are gorgeous and blend beautifully. I love the highlight color...its more pigmented than Virgin. I will probably use all the other shades except for the darkest color. I need to look at tutorials for different looks. This is my favorite Naked Palette. I like 1 and dislike 2 since its too cool toned for my complexion. The packaging is gorgeous too.

on 3/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

I know next to nothing about applying eye makeup, and this palette helped me as there are easy colors to match together, and all of them look good on my skin.
I bought it because of the pink tones as I am a fan of those tones in makeup.
I prefer the matte finish but the shiny ones are delicate and suitable for day use as well, in my opinion.
I just dont like the first one, as it's too white, and the last one because its too dark and flashy, but then again if I knew more about makeup Id probably know how to use them too.
The packaging is gorgeous but it was probably the reason why the palette was so expensive, so Id prefer if the packaging was simpler and the price lower.
The best thing is that it's cruelty free, and no animals were harmed to make me look cute.

on 3/12/2017 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This palette is so pretty! I bought it last year when I was just getting into makeup again after a long break. I love pink so I was immediately seduced by it. I love the range of colors and the fact that there are both mattes and shimmers. The shadows blend out pretty easily - especially for me, and I'm not fabulous at shadow. I do find that some of the medium tones look kind of the same on me - I probably would have been fine with like 3 fewer shades in the middle of the palette, but overall I really it. The included brush is great also.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing palette for those girly and feminine looks, it's my everyday palette...! You can create some many looks with these colors. I think the price it's fine since it has 12 shades and it is UD... I would repurchase again and I look further to buy another NAKED palette soon...

on 1/19/2017 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my two favorite palettes. Great colors, excellent pigmentation and minimal fallout.

on 12/4/2016 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had a $20 coupon and I had to burn it on something so I chose this. There is no doubt that the shades look beautiful in the container but not so good on me. The quality was not as good as I expected either. If you have tried the Maybelline Blush palette, you see that this falls all over your face. Maybelline's at 1/6 of the price does not do that. Apart being messy, honestly I did not dig the colors. I like Maybelline's much better. Make the long story short, I would spend my money elsewhere.