Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/20/2018 12:43:00 PM

I love it- I'm a fan of neutral shades so I love the NAKED palettes. I currently own them all including Smokey and Heat, proving that I am willing to shell out the $ for such a great product. The diversity of these rosy colors make it easy to create different looks. I like to mix and match with my other NAKED palettes too. The cosistancy is smooth, pigminted and has great staying power- especially when paired with UD primer potions. The brush included in each palette is also very good. These shadows are worth every penny!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was my first ever eyeshadow palette and originally I was so excited to have it because there was a lot of hype around it! The packaging is gorgeous, the colors are great, but the formula isn't so great. I've had a lot of trouble trying to make this formulation work for me. The shimmers aren't very pigmented and in order to get better pay off you'll have to wet your eyeshadow brush, use an eyeshadow base (I used nyx's white eyeshadow base), or use glitter glue (I used the one by nyx). Regular old eyeshadow primer doesn't cut it. The best pay off I've had so far is with the eyeshadow base but even with all three methods, I find that my eyeshadow creases in a very ugly way an hour and a half to two hours after application. My favorite shades are Nooner, Factory, Darkside, and Blackheart with the last shade being very pigmented. Dust, Burnout, Buzz, and Liar are my least favorite and have the least pigmentation but with the above three methods you can coax some out. If I could go back in time, I would not purchase this and I don't recommend it either.

Soooooo good. It’s so pretty and so versatile

on 4/6/2018 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have a special love to this palette because this was my first one, I bought it after seen a lot of reviews of it and when I got it I fell in love. Have to say that I haven´t try any of the Naked Original and Naked 2 palettes, but this one is rich in pigment, is easy to blend, you can make a soft easy look or a sexy smokey eyes, a halo eye, you can do everything.
Of course you have to love this kind of colors, they´re mostly neutral to cool toned. A very warm look person who doesn't like pink or mauve is gonna hate it.
I like to use it in its own, like I dont't pick any color of any other eyeshadow palette because every color here fits perfect with the others in the palette. Sometimes we hear the opinions fo the wrong people like some beauty gurus that says "you can't do a whole look with this" OF COURSE YOU CAN! If they don't feel like they can is not your problem.

on 3/15/2018 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Okay, I'm a little disappointed with this. I had the MUR Iconic 3 which is a known dupe and it was well loved. Since my Iconic 3 was beat up, broken & not appealing to use at all anymore, I decided to go for the real thing like a big girl. Meh. The packaging is disappointing, I hate the weird way it closes and opens, one side at a time. Compared to the packaging of the Naked Smoky which is stunning it feels like the packaging of a different, cheaper brand. The shadows look more different between themselves in pictures online then they are in real life. The shadows are good quality like you would expect from UD but honestly can you do more than one or two looks at most with this palette? Yes, it's a pretty look, but one look still. I feel like you could take half the shadows out of it and it would still achieve the same purpose. It's too damn expensive for a one look palette. If you are undecided between this or the MUR dupe and don't really have money to throw unnecessarily, go for the dupe, you're literally not missing anything at all. Overall, I don't regret getting it, but the only thing this palette achieves for me is that I can finally sleep sound knowing that I have the real deal, mighty, Urban Decay original & I'm part of the cool crowd. What can I say, snobbery costs and doesn't always deliver.

on 2/9/2018 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have such mixed feelings about this palette.

The good: It's obviously a beautiful palette. The packaging is beautiful and the rose-gold theme is stunning. Also, as always, the UD shadows are high quality. The best thing about this palette is how cohesive it is, much like the original Naked. All the colors go well together so it's really easy to create nice eye looks without too much thought or effort.

The bad: 1) I feel like I already have versions of several of the colors in the N3 palette in other UD palettes. I reach most often for the matte shades, which strongly resemble shades I already have in the Naked Ultimate Basics Palette. The right hand side of this palette has the same feel as the original Naked, but the colors in the original are much nicer and more distinct. In N3, liar, factory, and mugshot all look the same on my eyes. 2) the most wearable, everyday colors in this palette tend to have chunky glitter fallout, making them not all that useful for my everyday makeup look.

I think I would have really enjoyed this palette when I was 18 or 20 years old. In my early 30s, I sometimes think pinks aren't all that flattering on me, and shimmer in general is less a part of my overall makeup routine. It's a good palette, I think I'm just maybe not quite the target audience for this one.

PRO: - beautiful shades - cool packaging - brush is excellent NEUTRAL: - not all shades are well pigmented (the extreme shimmer shades are hardly recognizable on eyes) CON: - don't last long, even with several good primers/bases - expensive as f*** I used this palette after a long time again and now I understand why not all people are impressed with this palette. No matter how I blend or apply the colors, the end result looks muddy, as I would have used low-quality products. So, I'm sorry, UD. I guess this will be the only piece of Naked 3 which I will ever possess.

I own all the Nakeds and aside from Smoky, this one is my favourite. While the other two are more for basics, this one is actually something unique, with really nice rose and pink colours. Combined with some of the darker colours in Naked 1, this is nice for day or night. I mostly use it for more romantic soft looks for day and go with Smoky for night.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This was my first "expensive"eyeshadow palette, gorgeous colors in the pan but turned out to be a total fail. I'm a fair/medium (NC30) with yellow undertones. and the lighter shadows almost look the same when applied and could only be used for a subtle look. The shadows also have allot of fall out and some are chalky while the darker ones are patchy when applied. I tried to make the most of it but I just could not get this palette to work for me.

I'm in love with these rosy colors. I went shopping yesterday for a new palette and I was hesitant to choose this one but I love pinks so I decided to give it a try. The colors are gorgeous and blend beautifully. I love the highlight color...its more pigmented than Virgin. I will probably use all the other shades except for the darkest color. I need to look at tutorials for different looks. This is my favorite Naked Palette. I like 1 and dislike 2 since its too cool toned for my complexion. The packaging is gorgeous too.