Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Looks so beautiful but I only ended up liking 1 shade. I found it impossible to do an eye look using only this palette because the colours all blended into one pink shade. It made me look like I had sore eyes or bruised eyes . Black heart was my standout shade (black with red glitter) I've decluttered this and will buy mac beauty marked eye shadow to replace blackout.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing palette for those girly and feminine looks, it's my everyday palette...! You can create some many looks with these colors. I think the price it's fine since it has 12 shades and it is UD... I would repurchase again and I look further to buy another NAKED palette soon...

on 1/4/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

What can I say about this palette that hasn't be written already?

Simply put: it's perfect.

I have fair skin, green eyes, auburn hair and the shades are perfect for me. Shades work for any occasion and so many different looks can be made with this palette I think I'll never tire of it (and that's saying something for a beauty junky like me). I use almost all of the colours so it's not a waste at all. I use it far more than the naked 2 palette.
The staying power of these shadows is amazing. I never used to wear eyeshadow because they would always just end up as a crease on my eyelid. Not so with UD. Even better- if possible- with the free primers it comes with.
Love this palette. One of my all time best beauty buys and no one who wears makeup should be without it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm not sure if I would actually buy this product again, but I do have to say that the staying power of this product is longer than some other eye powders. Tbf, I haven't much experience with eye shadows and have only just started becoming decent at applying the colors in this palette, but the colors are lovely all the same. I think it would be best to maybe combine the colors in this palette with some other outside colors, but that's just me. Of course, it could just be that I need to learn how to use the lighter colors in this palette more effectively too!

I finally got this recently and overall I am a little disappointed.
The colors are beautiful and have good pigmentation but the weakest ones dust,burnout,limit, trick but are still usable but not in the way I had hoped. Trick was the most disappointing with almost no gold payoff.
Strange is awesome but not as good as sin. Very powdery
Nooner is probably my favorite a great plummy transition color.
Lair and mugshot look different in pan but apply almost the same on the lid, a medium satin taupe. Which sucks that they are almost a repeat but are some of the best taupes I currently have. The apply very creamy. I will use one or the other with Darkside for a nice smokey taupe look.
Factory is a slight grayish dark brown that's great for the outter corner and has nice payoff and is creamy.
Darkside is a dark grey with purple micro shimmer and is gorgeous.
Blackheart is gorgeous and the best one in here, it's a deep burgundy reddish brown that looks almost black....but I don't like it with the other dark colors in this palette the taupes just muddy it down.
Buzz is probably my most used one.
Lately my daily routine is buzz for the whole lid and nooner in the crease, dust in the corners, strange on brow bone. And maybe darken the outter corner in a "c" with factory sometimes not. But I feel like that's how everyone else does it that's has it and now I know it's cause the palette.
Overall I'm happy but disappointed and didn't live up to it hype.
I can rock some cute rose gold looks, and they are beautiful colors. Some of them are creamy and pigmentation is strong. But some of them are powdery and have bad bad fallout. strange factory blackheart being the worst.
Liar and mugshot are almost, basically the same color.
They have to add the primer samples because without them it doesn't last at all. With even using them, they fade after 6-8 hours. So you have to buy the Priming Potion eventually. I've never used shadows that I've fallen asleep and woken up with no eyeshadow and only mascara and eyeliner left. They have always stayed on till I washed it off. Not these, it slowly disappears.
I might buy naked 1 just to say I have it but I will probably not repurchase this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Not a big UD fan, but they do make the most tempting palettes, and I got suckered in by this one because I love smoky-pinky-nudes - they're perfect for my pale, warm/neutral-toned complexion and green eyes.

As it turns out, none of the shades are ones I can't live without. I've integrated Naked3 into my looks so it won't go to waste, but only Blackheart (a deep, almost blackened, reddish bronze) is anything special. I don't like matte shadows, but I always use a shimmery eyeshadow base anyway. Note that I read plenty of reviews, and knew perfectly well that the palette is heavy on mattes, so no deductions for that.

Basic nude look: Buzz on the lid, Darkside as liner, Factory in the crease, Dust as a highlight, ColourPop Famous in the inner corner

My everyday greenish bronze look: Dust as a wash, Clinique Egyptian Cream Shaper as liner, NYX Golden Bronze in the crease, Sugarpill Goldilux in the inner corner

Golden bronze look: ColourPop Famous as a wash; Sugarpill Goldilux on the lid, topped with clear gloss; Blackheart as liner; Trick in the crease; Sugarpill Kitten Parade in the inner corner

on 5/5/2016 9:29:00 PM

This was the first palette I have ever bought.
I love the colours and they do last on the lid (I always use a primer). You do get some fallout with the more shimmery ones but it doesn't bother me that much, I usually start with the eyes and then the face.
The shades are very pigmented and very blendable, which can be a bother sometimes because you might end up with a muddy look (at least with inexperience hands like mine).
The packaging is sturdy but a bit bulky. I like the double ended brush inside and appreciate the mirror inside.

on 1/5/2016 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I had eyed this for a *while*. A few years back, I settled on Too Faced Chocolate Bar as a treat/purchase from gift cards I had received, and I do love that. But I kept eyeing it...I even bought a knock off palette (which was terrible and muddy; Makeup Revolution. Although I will say, their dupe for Darkside was better than the original :O). One day there was a great sale and I had a gift card again so I went for it.

Packaging is absolutely fantastic. It's gorgeous and sleek and closes well (unlike the first one) and is just pretty. The brush is amazing and the samples of the primer finally changed my mind about UD Primer in general (I don't know HOW I used to not like it, this stuff is necessary in my life).

Color wise I'm extremely pleased. I love the fact that there are mattes, as I've gotten in to those lately and had picked up a few shades but these complete it. Because I have the Too Faced I don't personally need any browns or golds, but I wanted a warmer, subtle look and this really delivers. I could have used a legit PINK matte in the palette. I do have the Strawberry Bon Bon from my Too Faced palette, I just have a little anxiety about it running out lol. It looks great to add that in to one of the looks from this palette as well. But I like that the pinks in this have a mauvey/dusty tone which I feel like is still extremely 'in' and appropriate for all ages.

The shimmers have a little fall out but I don't feel it's as bad as others are saying, with the exception of Dust. I like that they add a little pop but I prefer the mattes and satins. I use Trick the least and after that, Blackheart, but I use every color at least sometimes. I notice Trick is slightly rosier when compared with other gold/bronzes and I'm going to try to incorporate that more. I'm also a little disappointed in Strange, I feel it could be a little butterier but I know that's really hard to do in a super light matte. (I prefer the TF White Chocolate) Limit, Nooner and Darkside are my favorite colors, but I feel the quality and texture is best with Liar, Factory and Mugshot.

However, I do have to be honest and say that if I had to pay full price for it then no, I wouldn't buy it again. I'm really a bargain buyer and while I enjoy things like this, I don't often find they are always necessary for that high of a price. And of course a lot depends on personal finances. Those who have the money think it's not a big deal, while my only two high end palettes are this and the TF. I think the TF is better in terms of quality and formula. I also was gifted an UD Book of Shadows IV and find those are also a bit more buttery than this one. But for the sake of argument, with sales and gift cards and being extremely choosey and limited about what I would get, yes, I was extremely happy I bought this and think it's a great palette.

on 12/22/2015 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used 2 different eye shadow palettes. This one and Too Faced Natural Matte. This palette is my absolute favorite out of the Naked palettes. I love the brown and slight pinky tones. Looks great on my skin and with my eyes. I am a matte eye shadow person, not so much a sparkly eye shadow gal but the sparkly tones in this palette are being used quite frequently! I just love the variety in the palette and how each color can be paired with another and not look strange! A must have for your makeup collection!!

This palette is definitely in my top three favorites. The colours are pinks and gold and purpley hues and totally wearable when you're going to a neutral look (I'll be honest I rarely do) but they're also smokey and pigmented enough to give you a strong dramatic look. They last all day and if you add some primer, Wow. Just wow. The pigment is incredible, the colours are gorgeous, the packing is sturdy and pretty all at once. Must have palette!