Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Urban Decay NAKED3

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The worst palette Ive ever used. The pigmentation is very low, it is hard to blend nice. The colors arent very good. There are only 3 matte eyeshadows, but A lot of similar shimmer eyeshadow. It is very expensive and very bad palette

on 12/4/2016 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had a $20 coupon and I had to burn it on something so I chose this. There is no doubt that the shades look beautiful in the container but not so good on me. The quality was not as good as I expected either. If you have tried the Maybelline Blush palette, you see that this falls all over your face. Maybelline's at 1/6 of the price does not do that. Apart being messy, honestly I did not dig the colors. I like Maybelline's much better. Make the long story short, I would spend my money elsewhere.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was my first Urban Decay purchase & first palette back a few years ago from my parents for Valentine's Day & I love the pink colors even if I am not cool-fair (I'm NC20), this is my fave UD palette for sure. It looks good w a pink lipstick like MAC angel/Creme cup/Snob. This was definitely worth the $54 they spent. It's lovely overall. The Maybelline Blushed Nudes doesn't even come close. The UD nakeds have tried to have been duped unsuccessfully NOTHING compares & UD is cruelty free. I'd rebuy this if something happened to it i wouldn't want any dupes. I highly recommend this palette :-)

on 6/4/2016 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was so excited to use this palette but I was so disappointed by the lack of pigmentation. I tried swatching it, rubbing off the top layer (with my finger, see edit below), using different brushes, using my fingers, using it wet or dry.. I even used a bright concealer as a base for this--nope. No pigmentation for most of the shades. I'm so upset because everyone else seems to own a good one but it feels like I've bought a really horrible drugstore palette or got a bad batch. A cheap pink blush used as eyeshadow worked better for me! Since purchasing this palette I've been slightly put off by Urban Decay which sucks because I've been using their single eyeshadows. I can only make use of the shades Strange for highlighting under my browbone and Blackheart for those really intense looks. I won't repurchase this or any of the Naked palettes and I'll be looking for eyeshadows elsewhere.

EDIT: Okay, using a small razor to scratch the top layers (read: LAYERS. Plural.) of each shadow I was able to get more pigmentation. I don't know why it's like that and I really don't like how I had to do that. I have given this palette a second chance (well, more like 5 more chances) and ultimately I am giving this palette away to a friend.

on 8/22/2015 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm so conflicted about this product. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, i really do love the color selection and surprisingly the rosy hues really suit me even though my skin has a yellow undertone. However, i only use maybe 5-6 colours from the palette on a regular basis (I particularly LOVE the colours Burnout, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot and Darkside), and the rest i find too gritty or glittery to use on an everyday basis. Dust is far too gritty to show up properly on the skin, and the little red glitters in Blackheart don't really show up once the color is blended out either. Also the palette is ridiculously expensive here (SGD 83) so if i hadn't gotten it as a gift i never would've shelled out the money and just lusted after it from afar. The palette also lacks a good brown-y crease shade, so i have to use another single eyeshadow for that.

on 12/2/2014 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have purchased this palette three times. Once initially, then again after I dropped that one and it shattered, and then again for my sister in law. It's safe to say I really love this palette. I was so stoked when it came out because the colors are so unique. If you have green or blue eyes, this palette will make your eye color *pop*. I have green eyes and it is very flattering on me. I also think it's a great color scheme for blondes.

The shades have a lot of brown tone in them so it will not make you look like you have allergy eyes unlike some pink eye shadows out there. Every shade is very pigmented and buttery. There is a lot of shimmer, but I would not describe these shadows as glittery. The infamous urban decay shadow fall out can be corrected with a powder brush after you finish applying the eye shadows.

My only complaint is I wish there were lighter shades. I am NC10 and a lot of these are suitable for my crease, or as liner. I mainly stick to the shades Strange and Buzz. Although if they did make this palette light enough for me - I understand that it would be too light for the majority of consumers and most of the shades would be useless highlighters.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that Urban Decay does in fact come out with a Naked 4. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Finally, I purchased 3. I now have the privilege of saying I owned all three. I adore 1, hated 2 with a passion because the shades made me look tired and returned it and now love 3. I waiting forever to get 3 because I was so on the fence with this one. But, I'm so happy to have it! So, for the record if you are NC40ish medium oilve, I would recommend this palette! I've swatched all the colors and tested out most so far. My very top favorites in this palette are Nooner (♥), Bust, Factory, Darkside and Strange. Dust and Trick are very shimmery with not the best pigment so they work best as a "topper" lid shade to make slight color adjustments to more pigmented shades in the palette. Also, Blackheart is a gorgeous shade for the outter v but it just isn't dark enough for my skin coloring so when I use this shade, I top Blackheart with a matte black shade (just at the very end of the ">". But, still a very verstile and worthwhile palette to own. A palette must have quality for me is to be able to create various looks with one simple palette and you can certainly do that with this palette. All shades work exceptionaly well together meaning no weird oddball colors in this. Only two small complaints. 1. I would prefer an additional shadow instead of the brush. I really don't care for UD's palette brushes. 2. I would have preferred the packaging of Naked 1 instead of this tin box. Maybe I have a defective box but the two end teeth don't really line up with the holes so it is a pain trying to close the packaging tight. I have to wiggle and pull the top to align the teeth with the holes. I would imagine over time with frequent use, the teeth will end up breaking. But, these are very tiny complaints that wouldn't prevent me from repurchasing it.

on 8/5/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Am I the only person who hated this palette? Although the packaging is better than the previous nakeds and the price is very reasonable for the amount of shadows you get, I felt the shadows themselves SUCKED. First, the were way too glittery for me. They made me feel like I was 10 using my little girl make up. The shadows are hardly pigmented and there is ALWAYS so much fall out. They are also absolutely impossible to blend. Was not impressed and actually disappointed.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought 3 days ago and i don't regret it at all, i did my clients prom makeup with this one palette all different looks and let me say You definitely get your pays worth I love it !

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The colors were really vibrant, and the brush it comes with is high quality.