Urban Decay NAKED3

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Urban Decay NAKED3

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My first highend eyeshadow palette
I remember how I freaking out when I purchase this, because it’s so expensive for me, so this palette have a special place in my heart

Back in the day, the hype of the naked series is so high
As a confused newbie in Makeup world, I end up buy this and choose the newest one.

Colour selection is good imo, most of them are neutral and wearable for daily use.

As for now, because I already own other palettes, I think this palette is not that good, it’s so so.

I don’t know about the other naked series, but I don’t think I will buy any naked series anymore since there are lots of eyeshadow palette out there.

on 10/4/2017 7:36:00 PM

I’ve owned all three Naked palettes for years and sadly today is when I realized they actually kinda suck. Lots of fallout and terrible pigment. They also don’t blend well. {sad face}

on 8/30/2017 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I wanted so badly to love this. I have green eyes. The ideal palette. No. The pigment is not great. Shimmers don't stick well. Disappointed.

PRO: - beautiful shades - cool packaging - brush is excellent NEUTRAL: - not all shades are well pigmented (the extreme shimmer shades are hardly recognizable on eyes) CON: - don't last long, even with several good primers/bases - expensive as f*** I used this palette after a long time again and now I understand why not all people are impressed with this palette. No matter how I blend or apply the colors, the end result looks muddy, as I would have used low-quality products. So, I'm sorry, UD. I guess this will be the only piece of Naked 3 which I will ever possess.

on 7/27/2017 1:09:00 AM

This one was a true disappointment for me. I had hoped for so long that a warm pink palette would come out and when I saw this I had to have it. The colours are beautiful and right up my alley. You can create a variety of looks that are gorgeous if you have a particular skin tone and/or eye colour.

I am olive toned and bit too yellow for this palette. I find on me it leans cool to neutral and this makes me look washed out. I didn't believe UD would ever release a warm palette (until the recent Naked Heat). But I've been burnt twice with this line and can't bring myself to buy another. I would still use this palette if the colours popped or were pigmented on my skin tone but I find they just look so dull and don't have deep enough crease shades.

Don't really know what to do. I have two UD palettes I don't use and can't give away or sell.

on 7/16/2017 8:40:00 AM

This was my first high end palette. I'm not impressed with the quality of this one. There is too much fallout and most of the shades aren't as pigmented or buttery as I expected. It is cute and the colours are flattering on my fair skin, but it's totally not worth the price. Also, I find it weird that there is only one clearly warm toned shade (trick) and nothing to pair with it. A darker matte colour would also be useful for the crease.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am fair with blue eyes and I find this palette to be super-flattering. It is a good every day palette that makes neutral looks easy, but it can be smoked up for more dramatic looks as well. Like most other palettes, some of the shades are better than others. Dust is really pretty in the pan, but I find it hard to work with and I think it's the weakest shade in the palette. Liar, Nooner, and Mugshot are the ones that I like the best. The mattes are all very nice and blend well. Urban Decay shadows wear very well on me with a primer, and this is no exception. I also like that this is the first UD Naked palette that doesn't have any repromote shades in it, because IMHO that makes it more worth owning if you already have a large eyeshadow palette collection. The packaging is nice, and the fluffy end of the brush that is included is nice for blending out shadows.

I'm in love with these rosy colors. I went shopping yesterday for a new palette and I was hesitant to choose this one but I love pinks so I decided to give it a try. The colors are gorgeous and blend beautifully. I love the highlight color...its more pigmented than Virgin. I will probably use all the other shades except for the darkest color. I need to look at tutorials for different looks. This is my favorite Naked Palette. I like 1 and dislike 2 since its too cool toned for my complexion. The packaging is gorgeous too.

on 3/26/2017 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette, the colours look amazing on my olive skin and light brown eyes. However, it is very pricey, but I would defnitely purchase it again. The great thing about it is that it is very pigmented and with a good primer, it stays on all day!

on 3/6/2017 1:45:00 PM

This is my favorite eyes shadow palette and it's the one I always take with me when I travel. This collection has a nice variety of rose-toned colors, with a good amount of matte and shimmer choices.

Pros: The colors pop, I noticed very little fall-out, and the staying is fantastic. Blending is also breeze. I like the packing on this as well. It comes in a pretty sturdy metal tin, though, I still always pack it in my carry-on when I fly just in case. The palette comes with a double ended brush, one being a flat eye shadow brush for packing on color and the other for blending.

Cons: The price isn't cheap. And while I loved most of the colors, I didn't care for Mugshot. It didn't match the color in the pan, and was too muted for me.

I'm a fan of rose colored shadows and lipsticks, so this is definitely a palette I love. It was my very first Urban Decay purchase, and if I lost this palette I would repurchase it. It's very convenient packaging and I use all of the colors consistently (except for Mugshot).